Ovulation test kit

Hihi, any affordable and relatively accurate ovulation test kit to recommend? Not sure if some of those made in china available online works decently. Currently using clear blue who comes in packs of 10 but super expensive. Which day do you normally start testing? Thanks

Hihi, any affordable and relatively accurate ovulation test kit to recommend? Not sure if some of those made in china available online works decently. Currently using clear blue who comes in packs of 10 but super expensive. Which day do you normally start testing? Thanks
I have been using David ovulation test strips which is accurate. It's a China brand and can be brought from Ezbuy, Qoo10 or ******. Or you can try Point of Care ovulation test strips. It is a local brand and being used in KKH.

Hi all,

We will also be returning 100++ eggs to zhu sheng niang niang for blessing us with a healthy 3.895kg baby boy.

Please come down and take the eggs if you are free! Baby dust to all couple ttc! Have faith in the process.

Date: 24th July 2021 (Saturday)
Time: around 10am
Address: Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery 184 Jalan Toa Payoh S’319944)

Hi, you can try Easy@Home ovulation test strip, can buy from Qoo10, it’s 50 strips per pack and about 45bucks so each strip is less than 1 dollars. And you can scan the test strip with app and the app will tell you your ovulation pattern.
to me the result is quite accurate.

Hi Potatolover18, I am using the one from Point of Care bought from ******. I think this option is much more affordable compared to Clear Blue. I usually start testing 5 days before the actual ovulation day, which is about Day 12 of the cycle for me. You might want to calculate your ovulation day before you determine your golden period to start testing for ovulation.

Back