NEED TRANSFER MAID

canna0829

Hi all,
if you have a maid who has the following qualities, please send me a PM and I am willing to take over.
- hardworking & good attitude
- good common sense
- cheery
- good sense of cleanliness
- language not that important
The maid requires to take of kids ( 2mth and 5 years old girl-whole day childcare ), maintain the house and slight cooking.

Please also send me the info below:
Salary: (no day off/handphone)
Reason for transfer:
When available for transfer:
How to interview:[/quote]

Hi, do u find a new maid?
Reason for trf: parents will come n stay with me, so do no need now.
Simple english only do cannot communicate well with my Dd who is 10 yrs old.
Indo maid ex malaysia. At my place for 6 months.

No off day n no hp
Wake up early at 6am
Like to clean
Can cook simple chinese food like steam, fried vege n soup.
Experience in taking care small baby when she worked in Indo

***Maid is no longer available. Thanks for all mummy who make inquiry.

Last edited:
Hi, do u find a new maid?
Reason for trf: parents will come n stay with me, so do no need now.
Simple english only do cannot communicate well with my Dd who is 10 yrs old.
Indo maid ex malaysia. At my place for 6 months.

No off day n no hp
Wake up early at 6am
Like to clean
Can cook simple chinese food like steam, fried vege n soup.
Experience in taking care small baby when she worked in Indo

hi hopesmum - is your maid still available? can pm me for more details? thanks.

Hi, I have a maid for transfer. She has been with my family for 4+ years looking after my child who is in K1 now and doing housework. My new maid will be arriving around Jul 20+.
My current maid is a hardworking person and does not steal. She knows how to cook chinese food although not as nice as my mum's.
I am letting her go because i felt that she is too comfortable with my family so much so that she starts to treat us with disrespect (not answering us when we speaks to her) and does not want to sign my new contract relating to rules on usage of mobiles. I am at fault too as i have been too lenient with her using mobile and now when I start to control her, she is unhappy.
I definitely believe she will not do this to the new employer thus I would like to find a good family for her. By transferring her to the agent, I would have a discount on the agent fees that i am paying but she will lose a few months of her pay which I am relunctant to do so if possible.
Of course, I would also like to have the discount back from the new employer to reduce my agent fees too. if you are interested let me know at [email protected] & we can exchange phone number as I would like to understand her job scope and the new employer before i let the new employer interview her.
i am taking this trouble to find a good employer for her because she deserve it despite our differences.
No agent please.
thanks

Salary: (no day off/handphone) via email first then phone.
Reason for transfer: as above
When available for transfer: as above
How to interview:[/quote] email first for phone number

Hi, I have a maid for transfer. She has been with my family for 4+ years looking after my child who is in K1 now and doing housework. My new maid will be arriving around Jul 20+.
My current maid is a hardworking person and does not steal. She knows how to cook chinese food although not as nice as my mum's.
I am letting her go because i felt that she is too comfortable with my family so much so that she starts to treat us with disrespect (not answering us when we speaks to her) and does not want to sign my new contract relating to rules on usage of mobiles. I am at fault too as i have been too lenient with her using mobile and now when I start to control her, she is unhappy.
I definitely believe she will not do this to the new employer thus I would like to find a good family for her. By transferring her to the agent, I would have a discount on the agent fees that i am paying but she will lose a few months of her pay which I am relunctant to do so if possible.
Of course, I would also like to have the discount back from the new employer to reduce my agent fees too. if you are interested let me know at [email protected] & we can exchange phone number as I would like to understand her job scope and the new employer before i let the new employer interview her.
i am taking this trouble to find a good employer for her because she deserve it despite our differences.
No agent please.
thanks

Salary: (no day off/handphone) via email first then phone.
Reason for transfer: as above
When available for transfer: as above
How to interview:
email first for phone number[/QUOTE]

Fillipino maid

Back