need a slight help in food ration..while comcare n fsc revert to me on my pending case.

Ros86

any blesser wish to bless me somr food rations as im still waiting for fsc n comcare to revert me.ive chase them coz my huby salary were cut off as he juz recuperating fr his operation n cant attend wrk for the past wk. may god bless u mummies out there.

Last edited:

Do you hav baby? I Hav gerber & heinz squeezable fruit pouches, bottles carrots, rice cereal to give away to needy families But self collect at sengkang hse. Let me know if u wan collect.

Attachments

• carousell_1424757850490_0.jpg
    carousell_1424757850490_0.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 196
  • carousell_1424757979455_0.jpg
    carousell_1424757979455_0.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 191
  • carousell_1426403796101_0.jpg
    carousell_1426403796101_0.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 200
  • carousell_1426404010769_0.jpg
    carousell_1426404010769_0.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 199
  • carousell_1426404254626_0.jpg
    carousell_1426404254626_0.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 181
  • carousell_1424758075218_0.jpg
    carousell_1424758075218_0.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 496
hi, go to msf website, locate the family service centre serving your area, get help for food rations there, or go SSO office, can ask for temporary financial help.

hi dear wish could help you but im staying hougang/sengkang. you can actually go down to MP they will give you ntuc voucher for urgent cases. thats what i heard.

you cn actually call ur mp, gv ur address , they will send someone to ur house and along with voucher with them. dont hv to go down to mp just say you cant come down due to no one taking care of ur kids.

call will be faster. email will take about 2 days fr them to reply. im busy shifting house this week so unable to prepare food ration at the moment as this few days my kitchen is going thru massive clean up. u try mp first. i heard alot get ntuc voucher instantly after they come and review ur case on the same day. frm there they will help u with ur other needs. after im done with shifting house will let you know again once i can start going to the supermarket and see what i can help you with as im heavily preg right now. how old is ur kids?

I would like to help but unable to find time to get the groceries across as we live-in different areas.

Can I transfer small token to your bank account account just for you to buy some Milo for your kids to drink. However, i hope you will use the small token to really buy the drinks for your kids.

NTUC is having a 3-in-1 promotion with free 6 packets for $13+. And that what i hope to give your kids.

Secondly, can I suggest that instead of using Pampers for your young kids throughout the day, you can consider using cloth diapers which are washable and not so wasteful for the day. And use Pampers for night.

Although it may be more troublesome for you but that's one option to reduce costs. And I am sure if you need, some mummies can bless you with arrived cloth diapers. Sorry, I don't have any diapers and my child is much older than yours.

If you are OK, pls PM me your account number.

Thanks!

It will be good if u can update in the original thread about who have blessed you what. So as to update the rest what else to help u with. Also to ensure that this is not a scam.
As i see many replies of people offering help

Chill...

From what I read, that mummy did not criticize u. I think she meant u be more open & sincere about what has been given, more people will know more and help more.

Ros86, by "cursing" her like that, it will only reflect badly on your character.

thank q mummies for giving me the advice...appreciate alot n i will stop asking for food ration..and so on....i will work harder for my kids as to nt ppl judge me as they dun even n c me like others mummies who hv personally saw me...THANK Q

Back