********** My Review on Cordlife & StemCord **********

babarra

Dear mommies,

Like everyone else, I am not interested in cord blood until I'm going to become a mother soon. So I did some research, attend their seminars, get more details from their consultants, and read reviews from moms. Finally, I found myself more prefer to Cordlife and signed up with them around April this year.

For what I understand, the number of stem cells that can be harvested from the cord blood is important as the higher number of stem cells is available in the cord blood, the higher success rate of transplant. Cordlife has invested in the Sepax automated processing technology that can get more stem cells where this technology only offers by Cordlife in Singapore. So this is their strong point.

From StemCord, they store the cord blood samples at two laboratories. They’re the only cord blood bank in Singapore that practices split storage for the beast means of safety and security for baby’s cord blood. However, you will not know the number of stem cells from both samples. If ‘touch wood’, one of the sample has been destroyed. The only depend on another sample is really enough?

Cordlife is a little more expensive. But if you’ve signed for TMC’s first born or subsequent born card, you’ll be eligible for $500 discount for Cordlife. You’ll also get further discount on shopping voucher if someone referred you.

Anyone need referral can pm me. I think Cordlife have promotion now, both of us will each receive $100 worth of shopping vouchers. Hope that my opinion is helpful for you :)

Last edited:

Back