Mummies with 2007 babies in Sengkang

MERRY X'MAS MUMMIES!!!

** HUGZ HUGZ***

hmm..baby friendly place ah? dnt knw leh..all like little space..but at times, metro 20% better deal then KP. so need to walk up and dwn to compare prices!!! haha...

MERRY X'MAS MUMMIES!!!

** HUGZ HUGZ***

hmm..baby friendly place ah? dnt knw leh..all like little space..but at times, metro 20% better deal then KP. so need to walk up and dwn to compare prices!!! haha...

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!</font></font>
kao_cheers.gif

Dear Mummies, Merry Merry Christmas!
kao_babydust.gif

Collected my bb's passport yday. Used his bb botak head photo for his passport. Heehee

Welcome to the club, Uglyduckling!

Dear Mummies, Merry Merry Christmas!
kao_babydust.gif

Collected my bb's passport yday. Used his bb botak head photo for his passport. Heehee

Welcome to the club, Uglyduckling!

Dear all,

Merry xmas to all. I am currently a SAHM. Thinking of going back to work. Would like to find a nanny to look after my bb. Do you all know any nanny around Ranggung LRT station?

I staying near Veri Nice coffeeshop.
Really appreciate if anyone knows any good nanny
happy.gif

Hello Mummies

Happy Holidays to all! How were your Christmases with baby?
happy.gif

I am also one of those armed with a Kiddy Palace card and can walk inside for whole hour if hubby doesnt tag along...and always cannot resist buying something. Buy 1 item for baby also feel good...haha.
biggrin.gif
Pity there's no Mothercare in Compass Pt or else...muahaha...

I think Compass Pt is abit cramped. Cant think of any bb friendly place there for makan. The nursing room there also not so good. Think only got 1 in whole Compass Pt. Alternatives?

Hello ugly duckling and sstarlight!

sstarlight - I am also SAHM staying near Veri Nice coffeeshop. You know there is a childcare centre at the Coris side? Near the newer coffeeshop...maybe you can check it out too...

Hi Mattmum,

Yes the kiddy academy behind Shop and Save.

There are a few times I passed by to recee, I can heard babies crying. Think I wanna find nanny. At least is 1-1 service :p

Anyone left their babies at Kiddy Academy can give comments?

Hi sstarlight - you are right about the Kiddy Academy...I remember seeing just 1 carer for a few babies in the infant section...not so good. Dunno whether it's like that all the time...

Hi Mattmum,Littlefly, bunnybluey

Thks
happy.gif
. Btw, im currently a FTWM and thinking of quitting next year to be a SAHM. But with all the inflation next year......abit hesitate
to...what u gals think?

morning ladies. xmas not v.gd for us, whole family down w flu &amp; cough. i took child mc on mon &amp; now, i on mc on wed &amp; thu. sianz...

bunnybluey,

Take care yah
happy.gif
drink lots of water.

ugly duckling,
hmm..i oso want to be SAHM, but cant ..everything so ex now. need to work to provide better for my boy.

bunz, txks a lot.

btw, any ladies getting stuff fr healthy times? tink of stocking up some more cereals, tink 10% disc for $100 purchase &amp; 15% disc for $200 purchase.

Heh heh I am different from you girls. I am currently a SAHM but I prefer working. Although I love my baby but I wanan go out earn more $$ so I can provide him with toys and better things.

But I gonna miss him so much after I go back to work.

Now I just hope I can find a good nanny around my area.

Kiddy Academy - well I heard the babies crying.. feel so sad. I dun want my baby to be one of the babies that is being ignored. Heartache.

Hi uglyduckling - I opt to become SAHM but am doing some ad-hoc assignments from home because my ex company offers such arrangements. So I earn some extra pocket money...at the same time can still be at home with baby.

sstarlight - how long have you been SAHM?

bunnybluey - hope you are feeling better...
happy.gif
Btw, how to order? I'm interested.

Bunnybluey - hope you have a speedy recovery!

Uglyduckling - if your hubby is supportive, why not consider to be SAHM for a while?

Sstarlight - i am in same shoes. My mum (who is currently working) "coaxed" me into hiring a maid before I could even consider returning to work force. Its a pity both my mum and my MIL could not help to look after my bb, sigh...

Mattmum - really envy you could have such arrangements.

Mattmum,

I just gave birth to my baby not long ago. I stopped working shortly after I got pregnant. So been staying at home quite a few months already.

I really miss working life. I guess I am one of those who like working and want to go back to workforce.

uglyduckling,sstarlight-WELCOME!!
happy.gif

bunnybluey-hope u and ur family are feeling better now??

uglyduckling-yeah lo u can try be SAHM and see if u like it? else u can opt to go back to FTWM life if u stil prefer working life?

sstarlight-I like being SAHM would rather face my boy 24/7 but well reality bites- I am FTWM but got my MIL help take care of my boy when I working so still ok. I thought of turning to part time once I have my 2nd BB.

LittleFly,bunz-as long as the maid really dotes and can take good care of ur baby shd be ok ba??

mattmum-good hor, u are like a full-time SAHM and yet is a 'PartTime'WM, got the best of both worlds

afternoon ladies.

enne, we r still hv cough &amp; flu, but better than xmas time, txks for ur concerns.

bunz &amp; mattmum, u still keen on healthy times mah? my friend ordering, if we pool order together &amp; able to hit $200, can get 15% disc. can email me ur orders asap. txks.

bunnybluey-glad to know u r ok now nearing 2008 liao don't bring ur flu over, at home on a saturday huh?? me2, maybe later heading to rivervale NTUC, that's the nearest NTUC near us hor.

Enne, bunnybluey, which ntuc do you ususally go? My place (rivervale cres) is in the midst of 2 NTUCs: rivervale mall and rivervale plaza. Both are about 1 LRT station away from my place but I'm more used to going to the NTUC in rivervale mall coz its bigger.

Hi, I am new to this thread. Goingto be a Feb 08 first time mum. Carrying my princess Cherie at the moment. I am staying at opposite Ranggung MRT.

I have been to the infant care near the shop and save. Truly speaking, I have thot of the idea of putting my baby there.... however, after one visit, we aborted the idea.

The reason is that I have seen the staff mopping the floor and the playmat with the same mop...

and then when a baby is resting in the bouncer, crying, the teacher rocked him terribly hard even when we went there for a visit. Cannot imagine if there is no visitor at the moment....

Hubby notice that the PC inside the centre has all wiring everywhere...

Sigh, so we dropped the idea. Hope if any of you is going for a visit, do be careful of all this.

bunnybluey,LittleFly-eh got difference between rivervale mall and rivervale plaza huh? I don't know ler, I go to the one that got the kids clinic one coz that is within walking distance although take sometime? I know another ntuc is somewhere around shophouses? I know coz my MIL frequent there I think. bunnybluey-the one walking distance shd be rivervale mall izzit?

Winnie-hi welcome, will ur princess be a golden piglet or a minnie mouse??
happy.gif

little fly, i aso go to e NTUC in rivervale mall cos it's bigger too &amp; e carpark within e same bldg, rain aso never mind. i recently hv been going to rivervale plaza for breakfast on weekends, when it rains, quite mah fan to walk thru e linkways to e HDB car park as e rain will still splash in, so linkways dun really shelter well.

enne, yup... e one within our walking distance is rivervale mall. e other one is at rivervale plaza, where e mkt is, i seldom go there but my hb drove my mum there every weekend during my confinement to do mkting for my CL to cook.

Hello Mummies,
Happy Holidays to all! Have not logged in to SMH for a while.

Starlight &amp; uglyduckling - Welcome!

Winnie - Welcome &amp; congrats. Can avoid house visiting hee hee but will have to give the CNY goodies a miss.

Mummies - Bringing your tots to see fireworks?

Actually Im in a dilemma. Im afraid that im not able to adjust to be a full time hse wife and with no spending power, I know that it's impt for a woman to stay tuned with society and to be financial indepedence.
Btw, anyone know of any good enrichment class foor a 11 months old bb? My son still doesnt know how to wave goodbye,feed himself finger food and call papa n mama Is he lagging behind?
As both of us are working , we din really hv much time teaching him. We are also gulity of spending most of our free time watching TV than teaching him..We really need to change that.

Hi all,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I found a nanny but have not interview her yet. Hope she is suitable. Sigh mixed feeling now. Found nanny already and i feel sad to part with my baby. The thought of my baby closer to nanny makes me jealous. heh heh.

My area is building a school. Lots of mosquitoes.. but lucky it bites me n hubby only. Baby so far is spare. The school suppose to open 2nd Jan 2008 n they are still building leh.

Wishing all mummies here a great year ahead, happy 2008!

Janjanmum - u bringing your bb to see fireworks this year? My block facing the river allows us to catch a glimpse of the fireworks from far. Think my bb is too young to appreciate it.

Uglyduckling, i doubt ur bb is lagging behind. I read that its only a rough guide of bb milestones by when they could do this or that. My MIL kept telling me how progressive my niece is, like can do this and that by when... but i just ignore lah. Like my PD always say, every baby is different.

sstarlight-me 2 felt the jealousy monster when I had to leave my boy in my MIL's care and see how attached he is to her but gradually I tell myself to 'kan kai' happy that so many pple dote on him and as long as he knows I'm his mummy, the one and only.
happy.gif

uglyduckling-don't compare, each individual bb develops at different stages.

LittleFly-I heard bb girls 'develop' faster than boys in some ways or another, I think quite true ler.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 to everybody here, hope to be able to meet you all one day in 2008.
happy.gif

Any mummies here going for the 2008 countdown later at the open field along rivervale crescent? Heehee, hb and me thinking of joining later.

Uglyduckling - there's always a tradeoff. I missed my income (which allows me to buy on impulse) but now get to spend more time with my bb until my hubby said i'm obessed with my son. heehee.

Enne - Dont worry, our bb will know who is their mummy. My MIL is an experience bb-sitter herself but too bad, she got booked up already by my SIL. I always have the challenge of giving water to my son (mentioned in earlier thread) but when she visited us, she made my son guai guai drink alot. My own mother is as clueless as me. She thought bbies dun need to burp already. Dunno if she's the really one who raised me. Hahaha. My point is, its good to have more pple, like MIL caring for ur bb.

Yar, maybe we would meet in 2008...To all, Happy New Year 2008!

hi mummies here, just spotted this thread...
I'm staying in SengKang too...
hope to join all of you here
happy.gif

Happy 2008 to all!

Hello Mummies! Happy New Year! Hope your babies stay happy and healthy
happy.gif

Welcome plim and winnie...

Did anyone go for the countdown at the open field? I saw fireworks from my block last night...should be from there...I didnt know about the countdown until i saw the fireworks!

Bunnybluey - will pm you soon for the things I want to order...when is the latest I can revert?

LittleFly-my MIL also a babysitter, she had babysat a girl from 2.5mths old till she 5 years old now, still taking care of her+taking care of my boy now together, yup glad to have more pple dote especially immediate family.
happy.gif

plim-hey hi which part of sengkang are u at?? me compassvale.
happy.gif

mattmum-I din ler, u did?? HAPPY NEW YEAR to u and to EVERYBODY here too.
happy.gif

Back