Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

<font color="#F75D59">hi all, ask u....how long will u wait for the other party to turn up if he/she is late?

eg suppose to fix timing to meet at 11.05am but only turned up at 11.40pm, call and say that one will still need 15 mins more to arrive. will u be angry or what's yr reaction?

</font>

morning mummies!!

happi,
had a cookie decoration try yest evening...tml bringing him to the actual cookie baking, will update again

<font color="119911">afcai,
who u meeting? ur friend or someone from the thread?
for me i look at situation, if i'm getting something from her then I LL i'll wait but if she's the 1 buying from me then I'll ask her to meet me at my other location if i've something planned, i'll not coz of her messed up my programs for the day since she's so late</font>

Morning ladies!!

Suika,
Looks like K enjoy himself. So where you intend to sign him up with?

Afcai,
Reasonable ok. If too long i shall tell them to arrange again. Norm will tell i'm in a hurry if its aft office hours. Unless weekends at where i will be i'm fine for them to be late if i'm staying there for long lah

Suika,
you say actual cookie baking mah, so its either you sign him up for class otherwise is you conduct baking at home lor

<font color="#7E2217">ak/meow,
but will u be piss off then if no update fr the other party?</font>

<font color="aa00aa">suika,
sigh...the whole family waited for sil n family + mil. very pissed off. supposed to fix at this xxx timing but only came 40mins, leaving us waiting at the open carpark. so I dun care and took my gar to the coffeeshop to wash hand and to mrt stn better than to stand in the hot sun.

for other case, I also being fly kite by ppls. dun understand why ppls can late for so long without even a polite call or sms.
</font>

morning all mommies..

im new here.. staying at cck.. happen to see this thread.. hope to learn more from u ladies.. =)

p.s. new mommy here.. hehe..

thanks..

welcome chew
happy.gif

afcai - so it's your sil. i won't arrange to meet at open carpark. nothing to do there. i rather meet somewhere with air-con and can shop/walk around so that either party will not be bored if the other party is late.

i'm guilty of being late most of the times. so, i hope i've not been flying you kites unknowingly. sorry.

meow - so, you saw backhoe, dump truck and grappler? all are $20.90 each? I hope they are not too cumbersome to carry back, then i will get all 3. otherwise, my preference will be backhoe, then dump truck, then grappler.

your kids are crazy about Thomas the Train, my boy is fascinated by the construction vehicles. he has been asking me to show him youtube videos on tractors these days.

meow - my boy still like pooh bear. he sits on pooh bear chair, drinks pooh bear juice, watches pooh bear dvds. he also has a pooh bear softtoy on our bed. he is co-sleeping with us. my hubby remarked last night that sleeping between papa and mama is the privilege of an only child.

<font color="0000ff">hi everyone!! how is everyone?? all good i hope....just drop in to "bao ping an" hehe...super "bo eng"...think can move this week le yeah =D</font>

morning mummies!!

was a super tiring day for me yest....caught a cold now but still have to come work...so boring!

had fun with the baking (the kids r mostly more interested in the end product....eat cookie!!)

<font color="#7E2217">ak,
sigh....cos that day, my gar had class so ah lao suggested to meet at open carpark near her course ctr. supposing to fix at the timing liao but dun think the reason why she can be late for 40 mins unless she can't get up (she used to slp till at least 11am).

for other ppls, if it is reasonable reason, one still can accept. eg work crop up (one never know boss gave one 'surprise), traffic jam etc. but for her, it was unacceptable loh...this was not the only case....the other case made one more piss off. told us to come over to mil's hse and say that she will buy the bd cake for my kid. in the end, go there, no sigh of her. mil said that she went out with her gar to meet other ppls for tea. really 'bo xin'....that's why say being fly kite. I knew it is not worth pissing off but can't help....no responsible of her....only talk but no action....

re:slp
hmm...yr boy won't like got lot of slp pattern. eg my boy can slp fr one corner to another corner. lot of slp pattern till need to shift him few times bck to original plc.
</font>

morning!!

meow,
not all lah....he made the chocolate 1s

happi,
it's at dunearn road there...oni abt $13

how come need to meet ur sil n mil? take things?</font>

Afcai,
end up those pp you angry with are your family members? I thought it was pp from forum

Suika,
so who made the rest?

meow,
Kevan's friend....there's 3 flavors so each took 1

i thought it's forum or ur friends....family members can on suck thumb</font>

Yo Mummies..

suika.. intersting ya.. K got to bake...
happy.gif

Afcai.. if it is own family members.. then ya.. bobian.. normally.. we don't meet outside.. will meet at each other's place... if meet outside.. normally is to makan.. then we meet direct at the makan's place..

<font color="0077aa">Sandy,
how's abt if that was yr in laws side? wondering how often one go to in law plcs? now, we went there only once in a blue moon. unlike last time, we went there every week.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">suika,
meeting them to go wedding lunch at harbourfront. told ah lao that if no one lobang, I'm not gg cos can't make it as gar's class ended at 11am. she even asked my gar to go off 1hr earlier (the class is 1hr30mins). so like if we needed to 'beg' them to lobang (no offer).
sad.gif
.now and then, dunno what's wrong with them, sulken face....</font>

<font color="#7D2252">meow,
yes,pls. i still need 16 more to reach the 36 line of gold. target collect the min no of gold.

I got 2 more cookware stickers y'day so total is 7 of them to pass to u.</font>

like that tell ur hb to go by himself lah....u waited so long i think u take train down urself long rch there earlier then them lor</font>

Calling Joo n Sandy n afcai!!! msg me

Yo Mummies..

Afcai.. errr.. can't ans you this.. as my mil is staying with me.. hehe.. but guess will do the same.. meet at a place.. so that there is something to do.. home, makan plac, shopping centre etc..

suika.. just saw this msg.. msg you tml ok..cos need to settle my kids soon..

<font color="ff0000">G</font><font color="ff6000">o</font><font color="0077aa">o</font><font color="aa00aa">d</font> <font color="ff0000">E</font><font color="808080">v</font><font color="0000ff">e</font><font color="119911">n</font><font color="ff6000">i</font><font color="aa00aa">n</font><font color="0077aa">g</font> <font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="0077aa">u</font><font color="808080">m</font><font color="aa00aa">m</font><font color="119911">i</font><font color="0000ff">e</font><font color="ff6000">s</font>

<font color="ff6000">Afcai</font>, <font color="aa00aa">Meow</font>
My kids just received the green cards too, so i am into the collection too ... lol
I wanted them to earn it by bringing their own bags when we made the purchases. But then again, i do have some in case 1 don't get it. Kind of encouraging them
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Suika</font>
Have called u when the moment i saw the posting but guess u r busy.
Today super busy when i go back office today. And that's why never online.
And i knock off late today. Gosh! Nearly fainted today.

<font color="119911">Sandy</font>
How's yr girl now?

<font color="808080">Ak</font>
We 'volunteer' <font color="0077aa">her</font> house for the next gathering? ... lol ...
<font color="0077aa">HF</font>
joking lah ...

Joo,
now then you get the card?? How come your school issue so late to the kids? My kids completed the whole card already. Thanks to all my colleagues who had helped me too.
happy.gif
K if i have extras i shall share with you and afcai. Even i complete the card i used re-cycle bag last night too at Giant.

<font color="aa00aa">Meow</font>
Ya lor but then quite ok i guess. The point is to get the kids to reuse, recycle &amp; reduce.
Since sch also arranging some charitable events, I can get the kids to help carrying some light grocery to donate and at the same time, hv them rewarded with the stickers.
Initially thot yonger 1 dun hv since waited for a few days and didn't come bk for the booklet. I told his teacher if I can hv 1 for him. Then the next day, I saw him taking 1 home. Lol
I like the bigger plastic bag from Giant ... to contain the recycled material every 2wks.
If not, the green recylced bag that the collector given me also not enough to contain it.
I ever asked once but was rejected.

Joo,
my house plenty of plastic bags so i do not wish to take too many plastic bags too. The re-cycle bag they hand out is very thin. Yeah the re-cycle bag is not big enough for me too.

Back