Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

<font color="0077aa">Sandy,
this reminds me of my little ox. when my ox is young till 15mth, 3 adult needs to pin him down to force him to take medicine. if not, he will become incredible hunk...struggling...but now, ok liao but still need to praise and encourge him.
</font>

<font color="#7D2252">meow,
I'm at the 8 stickers only. yeah, that's why buying small item separate then 'wu hua'. if not, dunno how to collect the sticker.

think giant cashier are better. that's time, I got giant discount voucher, suppose to be separate use but the cashier say ok and then allow me to combine.

wow, so gd...get bonus stamps... </font>

<font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="808080">ö</font><font color="aa00aa">r</font><font color="119911">n</font><font color="ff6000">ï</font><font color="0077aa">n</font><font color="0000ff">g</font> <font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="119911">ü</font><font color="808080">m</font><font color="0000ff">m</font><font color="ff6000">ï</font><font color="119911">e</font><font color="aa00aa">s</font>

I hv managed to find the SushiPack clothings after some effort. Thks

good morning, I look to go Giant Turf City one, cause they always give me at least 1 pc regardless of how much I buy usually less then $10 they also give. My last purchased, they gave 2 to my boy
happy.gif

afcai,
then its time for you not to go SNS to buy things but giant keke...these few days both rotate sick, so can go guardian buy things. Later i wont know what else to buy liao

today, I went my side sns with my gar. I bought the mushroom that is on offers at 99cents. the cashier even charged me the original price. moreover, ask me that there is no refund (I think she dunno how to do the transaction) and ask me to buy or top up the balance (if any). so I bought another pck and requested fr her another sticker.

moreover, I saw my pts not clocked again. she even told me offer item cannot clock pts. &amp;^(*&amp;^*^ just now, just email to passioncard to ask. previously, passioncard replied that TapForMore Points will not be awarded for the following:

1. Online sale &amp; self-checkout counters
2. Service and statutory items
3. Tobacco
4. Infant formula products
5. Choice vouchers (Discount voucher)

re:king ice-cream
is the expire date longer one? I seldom eat kings ice-cream. I prefer wall ice-cream. </font>

afcai,
Dun buy from SNS lah, always give you problem. Sorry not able to paste the PDF here for the ice-cream. You wan i can email you. Otherwise you gotta see from suika's fave web tualobang

<font color="ff6000">meow</font>,
done. 'gam xia'

tml gg to visit the sns again to chase after my point (fill up the pts adjustment pts). also gg to write the (*&amp;(* attitude of the staff there.

ak,
i'm going JB soon. Your cars i will keep a look out. If only its less than your requirement i shall buy. Few cents more i shall not consider too ok?

morning everyone!

Had been so busy last week with Kevan having diarrhea then he fell down in sch n diarrhea again then Livia oso diarrhea and super bad nappy rash....now both on Isomil :-(

hi happi

Yes .. my 2 boys 1 in YCWA and 1 in Little footprint. Not sure if there any waitlist. Anway if I want to transfer my boy to YWCA I have priority since he has sibling in there. My boy in little footprint has non stop cough and flu since he started cc there (apr). I am considering to put in YWCA end of this year

<font color="ff0000">A</font><font color="0077aa">f</font><font color="0000ff">t</font><font color="119911">e</font><font color="aa00aa">r</font><font color="808080">n</font><font color="ff6000">o</font><font color="0000ff">o</font><font color="0077aa">n</font> <font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="aa00aa">u</font><font color="808080">m</font><font color="ff6000">m</font><font color="0077aa">i</font><font color="0000ff">e</font><font color="119911">s</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Suika</font>
My younger boy also diarrhoea. Don't know if its the medication or if its the haze.
Hope condition doesn't deteriotes.

mikiko

which class is ur boy in lil footprints? i put my children under waitlist in YWCA but i nt sure how long will be the wait. I m still sourcing for other cc around this area now. my boy in PG also started his cough after starting school. all the classmates are having flu....
sad.gif
Probably its aircon area, YWCA non-aircon with better ventilation. The teachers are better in YWCA? Jus wondering why u 'separate' ur boys in 2 cc?

becky_cat (becky_cat)

u referring to the one at blk 368? i went thr to visit b4. they r having promo this week, waiver of reg fees

Suika,
I have a 3 packs of isomil for 6 mths and above which I took from clinic last week. You want take for L?

Joo/Suika,
Believe the cause of LS is due to food contamination since weather hot so food will spoilt easily.

Ak,
Let me know in advance to meet to pass e toys. I shall keep them at home first

<font color="aa00aa">Meow</font>

Was asking for u in the Thomas capsule thread.
What are the item(s) you have extra?

Btw, don't think its due to food contamination since mostly are freshly cooked ones.
Believed my dad food contamination y'day. Lucky he is better today.

hi happi tks for your update, yes i am looking at that centre,,,
any mum has child there?

actualy my girl is at woodlands branch but because we shifted so we need to shift her over and that branch is the nearest to our hm
happy.gif

Joo,
I do not have extras le...i shall text you what my friend have. You want the slope track right? Any others you need? My mom also kanna the bugs yesterday

<font color="ff0000">A</font><font color="119911">f</font><font color="ff6000">t</font><font color="808080">e</font><font color="aa00aa">r</font><font color="0077aa">n</font><font color="0000ff">ö</font><font color="119911">ö</font><font color="ff6000">n</font> <font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="0077aa">ü</font><font color="808080">m</font><font color="ff6000">m</font><font color="119911">ï</font><font color="aa00aa">e</font><font color="0000ff">s</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Meow</font>
Thanks for helping me on the slope track.
You not collecting (for yr kids) the Thomas series this time.
Ya, I really into it but i do realise some repetitive ones in all the subsequent series.
$3 a capsule really ex.... lol
Juz pamper them once in a while. U shld see how much Lego stuff we have been investing... lol again.

Joo,
i'm still collecting the thomas capsules. I'm waiting for the latest to arrive at my side. I've got lots to collect for the next 2 upcoming series.

I realised the thread is pretty dead there, so what i normally do is post the latest news and poof :p

meow - are your kids well now? maybe can meet up on sun with suika and let the kids play together?

btw, anyone interested in the nachos in the Bulk Purchase thread? thinking of pooling our orders together and get them to deliver to cck/bb mrt at our preferred timing. hee hee

<font color="#7E2217">ak,
what's the expiry date for nachos? is it nice? </font>

now, my kids not really interested in the capsules liao. more interested in the die-cast. so ex. last mth, got offer at tom n step but limited trains, so bought lady and culdee only cos my gar like purple (she has rosie and charlie too).

recently, just bought thomas, toby, tevtor and gordon fr forum.</font>

afcai,
i saw die cast at JB. They were having 20% sales even have bash/dash and ferdinade too. Die cast too ex lah, then the paint will drop off by the way they play.

ak,
nachos as in the cheese dip jus put in oven to melt or what? I love nachos. Was even trying to make my own one

ak,
my kids are well le. Except my boy has fever on tue night but is ok now. Think his phelgm is back so his voice has changed slightly. But i think suika's kids are not all well yet. Anyway sunday morning i'm going for the comchest heartstrings walk with my whole family. Are the chips worth and good? You know where i get my chips? I went to 7-11 to buy a packet of $2.50 with melted cheese.

afternoon mummies!!

had been very busy lately esp in the ofc...FB or sms or msn or WA me faster :)

ak,
sun i'm bringing Kevan for a baking cookie session....heehee
how abt next sat? come my hse? <font color="119911">afcai</font>/luplup u wana join? our kids abt same age....i've got the water color for them to play

meow,
i've bought those nachos n cheese from BP b4 but forgotten buy from who liao....not too bad n can keep quite long in fridge

Meow - the package comes with nachos, cheese and salsa. You see the link for the combo. If we meet at suika's place next sat, then maybe we can order together and get the person to deliver there. Hee hee. Btw, I need to pay you back for the toys. SMS me your account again, ok?

Suika - cookie baking session?! Sounds fun. Where is it? I wonder if my boy will follow the instructions.

<font color="aa00aa">suika,
thks for the invitation. I would gladly like and guess my kids will luv too as they can touch touch the doggie. however, next sat, got to attend bd party in the evening (morning got class). best time is in jun (if it is better if on sun) where my gar's sat class closed for selected timing due to sch holiday. if not, sat is the busy day for her.

re:baking session
think my boy will 'grobble' up the the cookie or the material b4 the cookie is form.</font>

<font color="#7E2217">ak,
thks for the link. think I will pass cos not so cheap. wondering is the cheese like the KFC fries with cheese or not. </font>

wow...that's gd...will be planning to go in alone maybe end of jun or early jul b4 sales over.

yeah, most of the trains paint are wean off. so easy wean off cos drop a few times on the floor. recently, change the battery for the beep beep thomas only.

think now it's like flu bug...many sick. my boy still got lot of phelgm, at least nose blocked clear and he did not need to breathe thru mouth and 'snore' so loud at night.

re:cheese
gd idea of gg to 7-11 to buy and then can collect stamps as well.</font>

morning mummies!!

ak &amp; happi,
i registered under CDA....not sure still hv slots anot, supposed to be at JP but they changed to YT now n it's this coming sun

there's another baking at bukit timah there, i'll be going next tue, i go try liao then let u gals noe

<font color="119911">afcai</font>
gobble the ingredients? let him lor....supposed to let them have fun instead of restricting him

suika,
thought you have an oven at home then you can bake with K? I've got bottles of poster colors at home too. You wan i can bring over if meeting. Next saturday will depends on time. My gal still have school that day.

ak,
i saw the link already. Wonder if its worth buying or not. Saw the cheese container dimension, i guess its rectangle. So am comparing with 7-11 and that BP.

afcai,
heart pain to see the paint wear off lor. Die cast is not cheap so i will not introduce to my boy

meow,
actually i hv 1 that can bakes but i've got no time to play w it

i bought those washable color paints for Kevan to play w over the weekends....let him play w colors using his hands n feets to do prints n mixing of colors here n there

what's "Die Cast"??

suika - my boy plays paint in my bathroom. Haha I bought the bottled ones so cheaper. Maybe when he sees how your boy does the hand and foot prints, he will follow suit. I notice that my boy talks more now after his kl trip where he played with his cousins. So I think interaction with other kids will help his speech. He is going to start school after the school holidays.

Meow - you compare first then let me know if you want the nachos. :)

Luplup - where are you?

suika,
mine is washable too lah. Previously also bought for the kids to doodle on the wall. You know thoas toy cars that are metal normall meant for display and its heavy? Some even doors can open kind even boot. Those are what we call die cast. And for this thomas and friends have die cast trains lor.

ak,
noted

meow,
icic

ak,
i bought the tubes type...play at my balcony there then later can wash away....u let him play in the bathroom? not slippery meh?

Back