Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

Joo,
u haven recovered from the flu yet ah? muz take good care leh. drink some liang cha maybe?
think maybe u can buy those air sanitizer, to clean up ur office air... office spread diseases fast, cos enclosed in aircon...
no envy leh, for me, this trip is supposed to loosen up but end up my gar keep clinging onto me... quite tiring to carry a pack of rice up and down, it's quite an experience. but i think wun go for anymore trips in near future, at least until my gar is big enuff... siong!

just now so angry man...suppose to go facial at woodlands. rush fr my workplace to woodlands then rush to have my dinner so at 10 mins before 7pm, I went to NYS at woodland civic plaza and found that the outlet closed. call and no one pick up. so call another outlet but still no one pick up. so then I managed to get the bishan outlet and get to know that those outlet are closed fr 25/10-31/10(no notice being pasted) for the retreat. )(*&(*&&. I told the lady that how come no one inform me, waste my time, effort and $$ to travel all the way. the lady asked me who is my consultant and then wrote down my contact and say that usually, the consultant will inform all their customer.
will scold that person when she call back and will call this fri or sat to demand an explanation if not refund my package or give me a slot on sat (will only be gg to fetch my gar in the afternoon as my hubby is working that day).

re:mahjong. will have to think very slowly loh...but still dunno how to play the 'flower' (hua) stage.

<font color="#3BB9FF">Meow</font>
oic. won't the leg of the bedrail a bit of obstruction/hindrance?

haa...yr boy expression reminded me of mickey mouse also like to close eyes when smile.

Meow, next time if we want to meet up for lunch, do sms me at 11-1130am o before that loh cos I will check my sms when I go toilet. my hp no network in the office loh. sian...so 'eat' up my battery very fast and I just switched off. only check when I went toilet (will go usually 1-1.5hr).

will u be collecting sns stamp every mth one? cos next mth will be using my enfamama voucher loh. this mth, did not go sns to buy anything. only go there to refund the 4 packets of Julia biscuits y'day.

I still need to pass u the 2 small envelope loh.

<font color="#3BB9FF">Sandy</font>
oic. maybe he wanted to attract attention fr u loh....haa...think the mei mei will imiate what the kor kor did.

wow, so funny yr hubby trained to 'baby talk' with yr boy and proceed to 'men talk' somemore.
hmm..so are both of yr kids sleeping in the next same rm?

re:gripewater.
yeah yeah. that's the brand. wood....one....oic..u kept the gripewater in the fridge. won't it not gd when bb consume cold gripewater?
for me, I just kept in the drawer only for 6mth before I discard.. for the jing feng shan, I discard after a yr.

<font color="#3BB9FF">Sneezy mom</font>
hmm.it seems like yr preggie (first one and now sec one) are opposite fr me. my first preggie dun have much problem but now lot of problem wor...
now, opps like u I got to take 6 week of MC+H.leave to rest too.

wow, consume TCM beside western medicine wor....TCM not cheap also.....

oic...when yr son reach ccc, how's his reaction?? ok??got any separation anxiety?

same same, hope thing will sail smooth when no#2 arrived. so hope u enjoy yr CNY before u pop loh since yr EDD date is in Feb loh. then will be the 'horrible'
confinement mth liao....

<font color="#3BB9FF">Yany</font>
wow, 2nd push already bb out....gd wor....3.615kg already consider big wor.... my gar only 2.945kg. I already pushed until siao.

yup, haa definely can't reach feet. my col told me never stretch before u wake up, this will create cramp. for me, if I have cramp on my right leg (tough hardly), I just placed
my legs side way then the cramp ok liao but not my left leg. my left leg will go stone man.....can't even move.

hmm..yr boy so creative, how old is yr no#2?

yup, hope everything will sail smooth,me too much worries liao.....men dun seems to think much leh....

wow, 2 yr old already slp on queen size bed....so big bed wor....

<font color="#3BB9FF">Snowyin</font>
u also taking yr gar there too?

<font color="#3BB9FF">Suika</font>
times flies loh, u still got abt 3 more mth before u due loh since yr EDD is Jan 09 right.....

me also felt tired easily too.

<font color="#3BB9FF">Joo</font>
u take care loh and build up yr immune system loh by eating more fish (for protein), fruits and veg for vitamin loh.

one of my office uncle hor always sneeze very loud and dun cover his mouth one. ai-yo...of cos, germs will spread all over to the common
use PC liao.

Goodview gardens - anyone want glassbottles to store breastmilk? I got around 30 -40 bottles with some caps to give away. I got the bottles from the hospital.

Afcai,
hehe... all my kids more than 3 kilos. My 2nd boy is 3 years old now. He is quite a funny boy with an active imagination
happy.gif

Had to buy big bed for no. 1 as he rolls all over the place when he sleeps. He still does the same now....

Joo,
take care. Take more vit C... perhaps the Redoxon efferverscent?

Afcai,
Yeah; my son was a "huge investment" for me back then with all the TCM and gynae consultation as we were afraid of losing him again, but guess $ is well spent esp when we first saw him coming into the world
happy.gif

He sure had separation anxiety in 1st few days at ccc &amp; was crying so loud each time we left, but the teacher in-charge knew how to handle the new kids. Guess he setled down after crying for a while as there are too many things in sch to do to distract him.

Guess you just have to be more "hard-hearted" to let your kid cry when you leave her or else she won't let you go and the teacher will also have difficulty in settling her in ccc.

snowyin,
ya lor...no really rest much coz had to do housework and on sun went bbq with Jan forum ladies....heehee

Kris,
so we meet tonite ok....if we both can make it la....i'll contact u again later in the evening to confirm....u take ur time dun rush home, if u home late then we arrange another day no problem 1

Morning mummies, hope all of u haf a nice weekend. Like to check if any of u free to watch movie at lot 1 today? i haf this to let go

- 1 pair of Shaw Organisation complimentary pass for any movie except below
T&amp;C:
- Valid for screening from Mon to wed, shows b4 5pm on Thur, excluding public holiday and eve of public holiday
- Valid till 31 Oct 08. Strictly no extension of expiry date of vouchers
- Not valid for advance/Internet/Phone bookings and "No Free List" movie titles
- Vouchers must be exchanges for admission ticket at Balestier, CCK, Jurong, Lido n Bugis only
- Lost, damaged or torn vouchers will not be replaced

Any1 keen to watch pls let me noe. sms me at 96609761 : >

Hi ladies,

been a SAHM for the last 5 days. MIL went for short trip... FULL time housewife basically, babysitter and cooking... wat else.. tired but fun. Felt so blessed....

Meow, your bed rail is super lehz... very professional... and yes, my hubby don drive.. so going there is a hassle.

Sownyin and Joo..
hope you are feeling better

afcai,
when are u due?

Weewee,
i do hope i can go for a movie.. but these day going for movie like planning for holiday.. too tedious
happy.gif

Hi MamaG
Hee only 5 days of SAHM is a refreshing change, u will feel blessed. wait till u become a full time sahm, it will be another story. Ya lor difficult to even catch a movie thus selling mine.

Joo
Hi how many JL stamps u haf for me? Thk u so much hor. If u can make it tonight for movies, I will gladly let u have it . : >

weewee,
too bad my hb having exam today if not can watch a show to relax....now i scare i cannot sit there too long so dare not go for movies

just sneak in bec all col went out for lunch.

<font color="aa00aa">Amy</font>,
re:glass bottles.
yup, I would like to have 10 of them. is it reusable type?? how to collect fr u?

<font color="aa00aa">Yany</font>,
oic. hmm 3 yr old, that's mean same age as Meow's gar and Sandy 's boy boy loh.

<font color="aa00aa">sneezymom</font>,
oic....guess all kids will have separate anxiety. that's why I intended to start her on the 2hrs playgrp in Jan first before fully enrol her into ccc.

<font color="aa00aa">weewee</font>,
if u scroll bck to archive link, u will see Meow's gar loh, she hyperlink the voting page loh (dunno the page still valid or not).

<font color="aa00aa">mama_G</font>,
my due date is 28/3/08. dun think it is accurate one....will sure be early....

haa..I remember I temp a SAHM for a week during cny period cos mum busy buying goodies mah....tough tiring but enjoyable.

Afternn mummies ... *today secluded at home*

Afcai, Yany, Snowyin, Mamm_G,
I do take Redoxon sometimes and fruits to maintain my vit C level. But i guess with kids and the noise generated from the upgrading work in Clementi, I don't really get to rest properly and hence, not to say fully recover.
On top of it, weather so bad nowadays. Can rained for days and later hot n humid the next few days.

Weewee,
Thanks for offering the movie tickets.
MC today. Bearly can move with all the drowsy medication. I hv only 2 JL stamps at the moment. Will definitely keep for u since the redemption is till Feb 09, right?!
I just wanna see if i go JL again so can pass u at one go =)

I gotta go take my medication now. Chat with u mummies again.

Hi Mummies

Bz the whole morning...need to rush out again...sneak in to c clook look first.

Afcai...all 4 of us sleeping in the same room. I will pat my gal in another room first....then my boy is our room...once he sleep...I will carry my gal gal back to our room...kekeke...

Joo...take care ya...drink more water...

Wee wee... can meet today near Sunshine Place? I might b gg to SNS today...

Goodview Garden mummies: All glass bottles given away.

afcai: you pm me ur number - u can collect the 10pc of glassbottles anytime u like.

Sneezymom: as arranged earlier, u can come and collect the glassbottles tonite.

Afcai
Thks for telling me abt the link. Think u need to take more nourishing food as u seem rather weak, as bleeding when u try to carry ur gal is not a gd sign muz take gd care of urself. U will need more rest, ur 2nd time confinement is a gd time for u to biuld up ur health.Btw, there's lots of cheap swim diaper wear at kidsloft : >

Joo
Do take care, so u on MC tomolo as well? wru staying btw? if nearby it will be easier for me to col the jL stamp frm u at ur plc if i do pass by. ANyway no hurry as redemption till feb '09
: >

Sandy
Had replied u. got 2 stamps for u as i juz went to SNS this morning. : >

Suika
No worries. u keen in Rock n Rolla movix tixs? I got a pair selling at $6 only. Will gladly accept 2 pkt Baby wipe in exchg for tixs too if u keen. T n C as folows;
Valid for screening from Mon to Wed, excluding public holiday and eve of public holiday
- Valid till film run ends
- Not valid for Internet/Phone/advance bookings
- Not valid for GV goldclass, Europa n Imax or The Picturehouse Hall
- Vouchers must be exchanges for one admission ticket at any cinema showing the abv show.
- Lost, damaged or torn vouchers will not be replaced
: >

weewee,
look like me mah? Some say yes some say no...he's kinda cute but can be a terror lor. Me got 1 JL stamp for you
happy.gif

Afcai,
Kidzloft....there's swim diapers there at $5 only. So much cheaper than what i bought
sad.gif
Wow no recep ah? How strange...they block all reception? Why ah? No lah me dun always collect one. Only when there's promo then can use the discount voucher then i buy lor. Last fri got the $10 discount from carrefour mah...

As for the legs hor, no lah wont hinder. You jus adjust the rail so only expose the netted area, the legs will be at the side of mattress already. Get it?

Joo,
me today also take MC
happy.gif

Meow
thks so much! hee next time bring ur gal out as well. We go swimming together.

Sandy
Finally met u after so long. Hee! Ur blk actually quite far from my house but ok lah i treat it as a form of exercise. : >

Hi,

I'm looking for Oct SNS stamps. Currently, short of 4 stamps. Waiting for a mummy to confirm giving me the 2 stamps but still short of 2. If u have extra &amp; dun mind giving me, pls let me know.

Thanks.
happy.gif

Morning Mummies

Weewee...nice meeting you as well and really thank you for the stamps and popping by :)...kekeke...wah..u jio Meow ah...I m keen as well nei...my kids love to play with water...:)...alamak...this sat...u free bo? I go over to your plc la...hb needs to work so I have to take care of both :-(

Aiyo....mummies must take care huh...drink more h2o....me haven't been taking any mc after the hand injury....hm...

Morning Mummies ...

Weewee,
Only 1 day MC yday... so bk to work today.
I stay in Clementi. I can meet you in Jurong East MRT stn at 5.50pm or 6pm at Clementi stn during wkday.

Meow,
What happen to u?! Went for review?

Sandy,
Can meet today at 6pm?

Sandy,
My fowarder don't need any driver on his end but he told me that he hv some affiliated business associates may need some help but he said he will counter-check if they hv gotten the extra staff.
My fowarder asked me on his age ... can u let me know

Hi Joo...me knock off at 6pm nei....hehehe....need you to wait again le....

He is about 40+ - 50...fit guy...just obtain his class 4 license :)

Sandy
Really nice meeting u too. This sat can come for a swim in the morning? say ard 10.30am?

Meow
How abt u?

Joo
? I tot u staying ard cck area. : > wow think my hubby able to meet u cos i not wking mah so not going most of the times. : > if u free this sat, can join Meow n Sandy to my plc for a swim. : >

hahaha....then we mummies can go for mahjong session ....I think morning can...then hb can pick me up after work...kekeke...i discuss with him first cos got to bring both young ones...hm...quite a challenge to walk to your plc with them

Sandy,
I told my fowarder that the person is abt 40plus before i came in SMH to ask u ...
Thot can get a clearer pic on the age only when he ask it again.
Ey ... 'Xian xiao ren, hou jun zi' ... yr neighbour really a nice guy hor?! 'coz i am now using my reputation to vouch for him leh! kekekeke ...
Don't think can sit/stand at the MRT stn for 30min. Wait i faint... no lah, afraid i lose the balance as it may be quite crowded and stuffy during the knock-off timing.
See can meet u 2moro, okie?! ...

Weewee,
Thanks for yr invitation. May be abit far for me.
Usually we go Chevron for a swim as my hb is a member there. I don't swim but only relaxing and enjoying the water therapy ... kekekeke

ref mahjong: Cannot play mahjong leh as we both need to be around while my 2 boys (27mths and 14mths) playing in the water.

Joo...not my neighbour....my baby sitter's hb....no worries...nice fellow....doted my kids alot :)...you want to meet today or tml? Tml I will knock earlier la kekeke...yes...confirm 40+...if you want an exact age got to check liao kekeke...

Weewee...hehe...fit mei...hm...ok la...touch wood...doesn't fall sick easily thou...if sick...will be those very xiong one you know...okok..will let you know ya..but 10.30am will the water be too cold huh??

Sandy,
Paiseh ... i meant yr bb sitter's hb.
Hv taken medicatn so not in a right frame of mind... meet u 2moro.
The stuff is in my office and what time can u make it 2moro (say if u knock earlier) ... i also knock early on Fri but only waiting for the co. bus.

Hello...mummies,
I'm back ! Very tiring on the 7 hrs journey by car back to my hb hometown in Perak. But at least got a few days off from work.
Wow....many posts to catch up...

hi mommies,
I've been busy running around like headless chicken preparing for my boy's b'day. One for the family and one for his K2 friends. He invited the whole class of 27 people and I still don't know how many turning up!!!

Chris,
You hb from Perak ah? I use to do the journey to Ipoh every year... but not since no. 3 was born. Perhaps in 2 years time as I am from Ipoh
happy.gif

Joo,
me caught the flu bug from my son lor
sad.gif
Jus take MC to rest lor. Me today bring ah gal back for her Chicken pox review....she can go back school tomorrow already.

Weewee,
not this sat wor....got to attend a birthday party, think one of the event there is to swim also...some other weeks ok?

Meow,
Guess the flu bugs v strong ... i oso scare my boys will get it from me and i wear the surgical mask everyday when i'm at home.
U hv more rest too

Hi mummies,

Help......

I would like to ask if any of you having those little black dots (I dunno the exact word to describe them) on your neck after giving birth. I realised that I have a lot of them on my neck. Can it be removed?

Mary,

I have too, face n neck.

Still trying to find solutions to it. Think food intake and some creams can. If got results, will inform u.
happy.gif

<font color="#F9A7B0">Pet Pet diaper fans</font>
pet pet diaper is selling 2 for $23.45 at NTUC. promotion until next wed.

<font color="#F9A7B0">mummies with 2 kids and above</font>
ask u some qns regard to kid again:
1) during confinement or after confinement, will u let yr kid slp next to u?
for me, I'm intending to let my no#1 and hubby slp in the corner of the rm during confinement while I slp the other side. while bb and cl will slp in next rm,.
after confinement period, intending to either let bb slp in the rm or no#1 slp in the same rm as us cos dun want no#2 to disturb no#1 when he/she cry.
if next time, when they are older, will migrate both of them to the same rm.

<font color="#F9A7B0">Joo</font>
just take gd care of yrself loh.

re:mrt waiting time. dun forgot there is extra charges of $2 if over stay at mrt station. eg 4 stations, waiting time is only 40 mins.
think can refer to notice board paste either near passager service counter there or somewhere ard the platform.

hmm..yr hubby is in forces huh?? cos my hubby has stopped his membership 2 yr back since he left services. we did go there for swim once and also go for bowling (of cos before my preggie time with no#1).

<font color="#F9A7B0">Sandy</font>
but since yr gar gar can slp in the next rm, why still need to carry her over...just train her to slp next rm loh. then must be pack for
u in the rm leh. haa, next time, won't allow all kids to slp in my rm cos my rm very small.

hmm..u hinting for yr end mc.....err...

wow, how to take care of 2 kids swimming together?

<font color="#F9A7B0">Amy</font>
thks. pm u liao. if mon or thur or weekend, what time will u be at home?

hmm.saw yr profile, u delivered at NUH? how's the service?

<font color="#F9A7B0">weewee</font>
yeah, but after wk 14 (bleeding/spotting fr wk 5-wk14), I stopped spotting liao. so now, only encountered left leg cramp and pop up green and purple varcose veins under my right thigh.pain pain man...
will ask doc if there is cream for me to apply next week when I go for visit.

hmm...the Rock n Rolla tickets is it fr safra? the movie is kind of bo liao type....if not for the free movie ticket which my hubby won, I won't go.
think, the movie is coming to end soon. only valid at certain cinema only (mostly at orchard area).

<font color="#F9A7B0">Meow</font>
re:swim diaper.how many pieces are there in the packets for $5? the giant and sns one cost $16.xx for I think 10 or 16 pieces. ex wor...
kidzloft, ai-yo, if no transport so troublesome to go there, so far wor....

yup, dunno why certain areas of my office can receive the recept. but hor, m1 gd, can receive anywhere....so if I wanted to check I needed to walk to the entrance of my office entrance or toilet.

Meow, u still got pro-rated child care leave right...I still yet to clear one more loh...

take care loh...how's yr back now??
hmm..yr ah gar chicken pox?? if not, why got chicken pox review?

<font color="#F9A7B0">Mary</font>
last few yr, sns got double bonus stamp promotion wor....this mth I dun go sns loh.

mee..no little black dots but spread all over the other part of the body only...dunno why.

<font color="#F9A7B0">Chris</font>
oh, u fr perak? hmm...no wonder u MIA liao. hmm gg bck with yr kids also?

<font color="#F9A7B0">Yany</font>
haa..u very funny wor, describe yrself as headless chicken running ard.

<font color="#F9A7B0">FYI, there will be MP book sales at the sg expo on 14/11-18/11. my col told me board book is selling cheap (as cheap as $4, worth buying). haa till now, ask me to go sg expo, wow piang, sian....</font>

ok, gg to slumberland liao.

HELLO!!!

So much to catch up!!!lol.....

afcai,
it's alright
happy.gif

Yany,
Your 1st baby's weight is close to mine!!! Born in nov?
Mine is 3.675kg..

Suika,
How are you? Feeling better?

There's MPH sale at suntec too..

afcai,
its a reusable swim diaper. so can keep using. Yeah still have 3 days havent take. Yea she got the pox. Now no more liao

Hi Meow,
Wow, you so early log in liao.
Good that your gal chicken pox has cleared. Last time my boi took two weeks to clear. My elder gal got injection so she did not kena.

Hi Yany,
Yes, both my hubby and myself are from Perak. He is from Sitiawan and I'm from Kampar. I love to go Ipoh to makan ... lots of good food. We go back quite regular, at least 3 times per year. But not my elder one is in P1 so everytime we just go back for 3 to 4 days including weekend coz she can't miss school for many days.

Hi Afcai,
What is MIA liao ?
Did you try the flying socks that I mentioned to you last time? They really help to supress those purple &amp; green viens from poping out.

Hi Mary,
I also have about 3 black dots on my face like small mole after my last pregnancy. Hee... my beautician said can laser them if they bother me.

Hi Sandy,
I intend to put my 2 elder kids to learn swimming in next jan. Your boy keen or not ? Can join my kids leh at my place. I think there are instructor comming in on every Sat morning.

Actually I also want to enrol my gal to ice skating course in JE. But solo course is very expensive so I got to find at least 3 more kids to share the cost. Pls let me know if anyone of you keen to let your child learn ice skating.

Afcai,
Thanks. Will take note of the waiting time ...
In regards to the sleeping pattern. Later drop u a note here, coz may be another lengthy content.

Chris,
MIA = Missing in Action

Hi Joo,
i.c. thanks. How are you? Have you recovered?

Hi Suika,
Have you tried the medication that I recommended? Do you feel better?

Hi Afcai,
As for me, during my confinement, my kids &amp; hb not sleeping in my room. I share room with my new born and the confinement lady
happy.gif

Reason :
1) I smell sting so don't want to let hb to sleep on the same bed with me.
2) Hb got to work so I don't want the bb cries to wake him.
3) BB wakes up every 2 hourly for feeding and changing of diaper so the confinement lady can assist me on these.
4) All the while, my kid is separate room from us since 2 years old so my kid also did not demand to sleep in the same room as mine.

Hi Chris,
Can i join ur swimming grp ? my son 3yo+..
Let me know, if confirm at your side, i will stop searching..btw u know the coach ? how big is the class ? how much he charge ?

Dear Mummies (esp preggie mums) ... just something to share ...

Do take note when u go MacDld the next time, esp their curry sauce.
If you realise, they no longer have their expiry date indicated on their packaging.
This morning ard 2.30am, I have quite a bad diarrhoea.
I think some time ago, there were emails circulating on worms in their curry sauce but don't know how true.
Ard 11pm last nite, my hb packed some food from MacDld and when i tried the curry sauce, it tasted a little funny and I picked up some sourish sense so since there is another pk, i opened it and it tasted the same too.
So i thought it's ok since curry does carry some sourish flvr.
But alas, then this morning 2.30am, I really ended up in toilet and my stomach was so stressed out as a result.
So be a little careful next time when u patronize MacDld

Chris,

Thanks for yr concern =)
Recovering but can feel my body hv been going thru lots of 'war' battling against foreign attackers so weakened up the whole system

Back