Mothercare sale @ Harbourfront

simplelad

Hi all mummies. Me and wifey decided to attack the Mothercare outlet at harbourfront today. Mothercare is famous for giving superb discounts.

For anyone with the same intentions, prepare for a mega crowd too! Upon entering, being a guy, I started looking for the cashier queue while wifey immediately got distracted by the hordes of clothes on discount.

The cashier queue looks to be about 60-80 pple long!

Strategizing, I immediately joined the queue while wifey did the shopping.

Discounts from what I can see are really quite good. Baby has been wearing some Mothercare clothes and they are certainly comfortable.

Overall, good to come. But don't come alone. Bring husbands along. Although they don't give good fashion opinions, they can be quite handy when tackling the cashiers queue.
ImageUploadedByForum1391660046.810173.jpg

Hi simplelad

Do they have strollers over there too? Any idea if the stock there are ample or just leftovers of each design kind of sale? Thanks and the post and pic has been helpful.

Yes they have strollers too. But sorry I can't give much info on models or availability. I'm basically stuck in the queue. Haha.

If u have been here before, the strollers on same are not those in the middle display (which are generally more expensive. ) it is those against the wall.

I try to take a pic.
ImageUploadedByForum1391660792.674193.jpg

Back