Mosquito

bbstuff76

Despite me & my elder boy sleep in the same room, my younger one is always the one being attacked.
Anyone has effective ways of get rid / prevent mosquito in the house.

Tried, mosquito patches (nite time), electric motein (nite time), timer motein (24hrs).

Thanks in advance.

Thanks San Ping. He sleep on mattress on the floor, so the mosquito net can't put on his bed. Those window type seems very X.

I hv the same problem. Poor bb always bitten. 3-4 marks on the legs and arms on some mornings.

I tried mosquitoe coils, aroma oils, all electric mortein, those gel type repellent and recently the ultrasonic plug. All dun work. My hb also got the blue light thingy. But it works more for flying insects.

Wat i do now is burn 1 coil overnite in the hall and close most window so can suffocate those bloodsuckers. Next morning will burn nonstop those aromatherapy oils tat repels mosquitoes. When dusk comes, will apply insect repellent for my kids.

I also feedback to NEA cos ard my area condo constructions.

Hi, my girl always bitten by mosquito too , for the past 2 months, already 4th times . Each time will leave 3 to 4 marks from tiny red dot to red swollen scars.

I have tried mosquito patch and electric mortein. Now thinking if mosquito net does help?

Back