Montessori Phonics Bundled Kits

buds

Montessori Phonics Package

(1) Montessori Phonics Pink Scheme Kit
(2) Montessori Phonics Blue Scheme Kit
(3) Montessori Large Movable Alphabets

82985.jpg

PM me if you are interested to purchase this bundled package to embark on a reading programme for your children,that you can conduct in the comfort of your home.

NOTE :-

The Montessori Large Movable Alphabets is a gently used set which is in very good condition. This is a premium LMA set containing acrylic letters. Comes with compartmentalized wooden box with lid. Letters are not arranged in alphabetical order true to the authentic Montessori apparatus used in good Montessori establishments.

The complete pink and blue scheme kits are both new.

Last edited:

Montessori Phonics Package

(1) MONTESSORI PHONICS PINK SCHEME KIT

Consists of :-

5 pink object boxes

Each box consists of 6 objects to represent 3-letter words with a particular middle vowel sound.

For example :-

Box 1 - 3-letter phonetic words and matching objects with middle vowel /a/ sounds like in the words r/a/m... b/a/g... c/a/t... etc

Box 3 - 3-letter phonetic words and matching objects with middle vowel /e/ sounds like in the words j/e/t... t/e/n... r/e/d... etc

Box 3 - 3-letter phonetic words and matching objects with middle vowel /i/ sounds like in the words p/i/g... b/i/n... l/i/p... etc

Box 4 - 3-letter phonetic words and matching objects with middle vowel /o/ sounds like in the words b/o/x... m/o/p... c/o/t... etc

Box 5 - 3-letter phonetic words and matching objects with middle vowel /u/ sounds like in the words r/u/g... b/u/n... h/u/t... etc

Each box is labelled 1-5 in to represent the middle vowel sounds : a-e-i-o-u and the order in which the materials are presented.

These object boxes are used for word building and for introducing three letter words in a concrete learning experience.

5 Pink Picture Boxes
5 Reading sheets and cards
5 Word lists
10 Phrase cards
10 Sentence cards (attached)
10 Sentence cards (detached)
5 Word charts

(2) MONTESSORI PHONICS BLUE SCHEME KIT

Consists of :-

5 blue object boxes
5 blue picture boxes
5 reading sheets and picture cards
18 word lists
10 phrase cards
10 attached sentence cards
10 detached sentence cards
19 word charts

(3) MONTESSORI LARGE MOVABLE ALPHABETS KIT

The Montessori Large Movable Alphabets is a lightly used set which is in very good condition. This is the premium set with acrylic letters.

The complete pink and blue scheme kits are both new.

Online lessons' support will be shared; to guide you on how to effectively use the kits.

Teach your children to read from the comfort of your own home. Say goodbye to expensive enrichment lessons. :)

Back