Menses flow super little after failed fet

Hi everyone; i jus have a failed fet;
My menses came; but there is no full flow; flow is super little like 10% of the pad for 3 days ..then is ending soon.

Is it any concern? I am currently sick at the moment

Pls advise..will affect my future fet??
*worried*

Have you checked with your gynae? Before I didn't have any periods for 6 months and visited my gynae. He did physical check and ultrasound but said I only have hormonal imbalance caused by stress. He just gave me pills and my period came after. I also decided to be healthier, eat better, sleep more and exercise and now my period's regular :D He also told me that even if it's just very little amount of blood it's still considered period for that month. So you should check too with your doc

Hi everyone; i jus have a failed fet;
My menses came; but there is no full flow; flow is super little like 10% of the pad for 3 days ..then is ending soon.

Is it any concern? I am currently sick at the moment

Pls advise..will affect my future fet??
*worried*
hihi i failed my fresh transfer in June, and the same period i had very little flow too, and brownish. Next cycle onwards it becomes normal again. However i did not ovulate in Aug cycle, neither have i this cycle.

You may check with your doc, who will likely said hormones are probably disrupted by ivf. But it probably won’t affect your future fet.

Take care and nurse yourself back to health soon!

Me too. I failed my fresh in aug, the flow become less and stretched from the usual 3 days to become 7. It was like just staining/spotting but just didn’t have a clear cut end to the menses. But I believe the next cycle will be back to normal, just like my 1st and 2nd ivf cycle.

Back