Maid for Transfer

QualityMaids

My Indonesian maid's contract is almost up. She may want to transfer to another employer. She has been with me for 2 years and is highly recommended and trusted by the family. She is both treated like family and like an employee but never as a servant.
The family does not need her anymore otherwise she will continue. Her details:

Indonesian
Single Mid 20s
Able to handle kids
Independent and initiative
Has been trained well by the family. Cooks (her repertoire of Malay/Indonesian fare is excellent), cleans.
She has not travelled extensively in Sg by herself so if you need her to do it, she has to be taught.

Her requirements (or rather, the benefits that I allow her):
Her own room
All work stops at 10pm and continuous rest till daybreak
No dogs
Allowed time to do her prayers (also preferred muslim family)
All personal expenses by employer eg food, toiletries, medical, incidental expenses about employment eg medical checkups and insurance and she sits with the family eating the same meals (basically she does not need to spend any of her salary). Also household equipment breaking down is not blamed on her nor deduction for repairs. (stuff do break down and has a life time use date)
A TPG line is provided to her for her personal use for family communications (she is responsible enough not to do it during busy times)
I give her bonuses every year. I intended to give her free trip back home every year (but Covid)
Sundays are paid OT as she does not need to go out. But she has a choice of not working Sundays or any one day of the week.

I find all the allowance I give are reasonable, similar to what we demand from our employers.

Message me if you are interested. All transfer costs on new employer.

Back