Maid. Any good maid for transfer?

Have i got a maid for you. she is great, please call asap as she must start in a week as permit will expire. hardworking, lovely, kind, gentle and caring.

Hi,

Can i have more info on the maid? e.g bio data, age, any off day, salary.

Thanks

HI I am leaving for Japan for some time and I won;t be bringing my maid along. If you re looking for an exp indon maid who is self started and can cook and understand English well together with simple dialects and mandarin, handling children, email me at [email protected]
I am leaving mid of Nov.
Thanks.

Hi all,
Im looking for a gd transfer maid too. My current maid will be leaving after CNY, so i need a new helper to help out with my 2 gals & the hsehold chores. Anyone has one to transfer, or know of any gd maids ard, pls pm me. Thks!

Hi,

I'm looking for a transfer maid with prior experience taking care of young children in Singapore. If you know of or letting go a good transfer maid with the following criteria, kindly PM me with details and the relevant contact number. Thank you so much.

- Filipino maid.
- Must be able to speak English.
- Keen and able to take care of young children
- Able to cook, and perform general housekeeping.
- Pleasant personality with good attitude.

I got a transfer maid.but is I knew her thru my fren.but the maid agent wan me to pay agent fees.did I need to pay?

Hi all mummies who had indonesia maid,

May i know whether your maid had passed experience in Hong Kong? Meaning after working in singapore then go hong kong to work then come back singapore again. Need advises on their experience and problem facing in Hong Kong and why then they decided to come back Singapore.

Anyone can share, either PM me or drop a message here.

Looking for transfer maid asap to take care of my boy (2 yrs old), can cook and general housekeeping.

- Worked in sg for working family at least 2 yrs
- once a month off day
- Speak english
- Positive attitude and humble
- Loves children

I can be contacted [email protected]

Thanks!

Hi all,

I need a transfer maid next year 2011 before April.

Must be good in cooking and can handle newborn well.

Pls email me @ [email protected] if you have 1 to transfer out.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I am looking for transfer maid for baby and housework.
please contact me at 92325782
fresh maids oso can. prefer no off days and no hps.

Hi all,

I need a transfer maid asap.

Must be good in/love/at least willing to learn cooking or and can handle newborn and toddler well. Prefer cheery, love to learn types with gd attitude and character.

Main duties at my home will be general hsework, cooking, fetching the children to n fro presch.

Pls email me @ [email protected] if you have 1 to transfer out.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I need a transfer maid asap as my current one had terrible attitude and ungrateful.

Criteria must fit below:
- Can speak English
- Communicate well with children - 8yrs, 6yrs and 2yrs.
- good at cooking
- good attitude and hardworking
- finished 2-yrs contract with 1 employer in SG

Main duties are housework and fetching children to/from school.

Willing to give 1 off day per month.

Pls email me at [email protected].

Many thanks!!
happy.gif

Hello,
I'm also looking for a transfer maid, English speaking, mainly to look after my 3-year-old son and newborn. Must be able to cook simple dishes also and do household chores.

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

<font color="808080">Hi,

I am looking for a helper with prior experience taking care of young children in Singapore.I need a transfer maid asap as my current one will be going home in Mid April 2011

Criteria :
- Can speak English
- Communicate well with children - 10yrs and 2.5yrs.
- Patient with young children
- good at cooking chinese food, must love cooking &amp; willing to try out new recipes
- cheery, love to learn type, with good attitude and hardworking
- finished 2-yrs contract with 1 employer in SG
- Christians preferred.

Main duties are housework and fetching younger child to &amp; or/from childcare centre.

Pls email me at [email protected]

Many thanks!!</font>

Hi,

I'm looking for a transfer maid, can speak English ,able to look after young children ( 8 n 4 yr old),can cook and good with household chores.

Please PM me if u have a good and reliable to tranfer,thank a lots!

Hi, i need a trf maid end of June . Must know cooking, do simple household chores and take care of young childred. Pls PM me. Thanks ya!

Hi I have a Philippino maid for transfer. The reason we do not need her is because my husband needs to travel for business trips frequently due to change in job and I had decided to stay at my parents' house.

My maid had experience taking care of elderly and toddlers and she is very good in cooking Chinese food.

However she would prefer to be given every Sun off because currently she is taking nursing course every Sun. She can be available for transfer anytime. If interested, please pm me. Thanks

Hi, I need a transfer maid ard mid Nov 11 to take care of my newborn baby. She mus b patient &amp; loves children. Simple household chores, can speak English &amp; loves cooking. If you have, plse email me [email protected]  Thanks !

Indonesian muslim maid's available for transfer.

29 yrs old / widow / 2 kids.
She is good with kids (I have 3 children ranging from infant - 6 yrs old currently) and can cook malay dishes well. She wakes up early in the morning to prepare breakfast and would start cleaning before my children wakes up. Understands basic English. Experienced in using appliances I have at home too.

Request 1x off day per month and has a handphone.

Interested mummies, you may email me direct to [email protected]

Hi, I have a maid for transfer.Filipino, 38 years old. Her English is good,fast learner -- WIth me for 3 months. she can cook Chinese food. Cleaniness is good. Very trustworthy.
No more loan. Monthly pay $450 + $20(no off day)

Reason for transfer: She is supposedly hired to take care of my elder boy new born in Oct but I lost my baby to SIDS so dont need her anymore. Sending my elder boy to childcare.

Email me at [email protected] if keen. Available immediately

I recently direct hire a Filipino maid to tk care of 4 yo and 1 yo baby. She is in replacement of my current maid gg bk and my current maid has been coaching her since 30 march till now. However, she inform me that she cannot handle my naughty and playful 4 yo boy and a 1 yo toddler.

She is 31 yo with a 8 yr old daughter, single mother.

She has been working in sg for 4 years, she worked 2 years for Chinese family and the rest for expat family. She is generally good in cooking and housekeeping. Her ex employer wrote a appraisal stating she is good in cooking and baking.

She still has loan with me. there is no agency involve as i direct hire her from phillipines.

PM me if u would be keen to take her up. I can only release her one month prior to confirmation. Thanks

i would recommend her to employers that seek for help in housekeeping and cooking only.

HI all,

I'm looking for a transfer maid who can take care and cook for 2 year old and a newborn in Jul. My current maid cannot handle my 2 year old son who is in full day childcare, so i don't think i can trust her to take care of my newborn as I'm a working mum. Need someone very independent and initiative.

If you know of any, please PM me or msg me at 98501612. Thanks.

Back