Maid Agency in Singapore

Hello! Nation maid agency is highly recommended can be trusted upon quality and consistency, the maid that we got there gave me a peace of mind

Nation Maid agency provided a maid to clean my home during my therapy session with my doctor. I was not at home most of time, but my kids were ... and they said that the house was maintained properly. So you can check them!

Please recommend a maid agency, badly need a maid!

I was just about to say Nation Maid Agency, but i guess most of the moms here knows their stuff!
Yes, i recommend Nation Maid Agency as well!
Life is full of stresses and we have little time to do our chores, so it's wonderful to know that nation maid agency is there.

I was just about to say Nation Maid Agency, but i guess most of the moms here knows their stuff!
Life is full of stresses and we have little time to do our chores, so it's wonderful to know that nation maid agency is there.

Agree on this one! life is stressful! o_Oo_Oo_O
Cheers to nation maid agency. Don't underestimate the importance of cleaning your windows, my maid really knows how to clean my windows over all.

We haven't appreciated our houses for so long. Nobody has time to clean at home. nation maid agency made our place more comfortable now! My family is quite pleased.

Hello! Nation maid agency is highly recommended can be trusted upon quality and consistency, the maid that we got there gave me a peace of mind

i can totally relate on the peace of mind...It's very reassuring to know that there is a dependable maid service near my place… with nation maid agency you can assume great service from maids and even the staff. All of my office mates insisted that I get maid there, and i did. . I trust nation maid agency and their service has been really good...

Please recommend a maid agency, badly need a maid!

TRY NATION MAID AGENCY THEY ARE GOOD!!!!!!
I really like the work of the maid that I got... it helped ease the tension of doing chores at home. Blah I hate doing home stuff, why cant the plate just wash its own. You know what I mean? So, anyway, back to the maid. very reliable, very good at her work, even teaches me her home maid recipes,.like what did i do to be this lucky no???

Okay, will check this Nation Maid! actually i heard it also from a friend. but ok will check this, where can contact them? like a number or a website?

TRY NATION MAID AGENCY THEY ARE GOOD!!!!!!
I really like the work of the maid that I got... it helped ease the tension of doing chores at home. Blah I hate doing home stuff, why cant the plate just wash its own. You know what I mean? So, anyway, back to the maid. very reliable, very good at her work, even teaches me her home maid recipes,.like what did i do to be this lucky no???
Hehehe yes, chores are hard!!!

okay okay, will definitely try Nation Maid Agency? again where can i see their site?

Hehehe yes, chores are hard!!!

okay okay, will definitely try Nation Maid Agency? again where can i see their site?

hii!you can try to call them here, +65 6665 8199 but thats jurong
you can also call this too +65 6787 8199 that one in tampines. but better if you visit the store!

hii!you can try to call them here, +65 6665 8199 but thats jurong
you can also call this too +65 6787 8199 that one in tampines. but better if you visit the store!

alright will call them and then visit the store. thank you!

How does Nation Maid charge?

I enquire for filipino maid in Eden Grace and the fees are whopping $3k to the agency - is this the norm?

Back