low sperm count remedy?

Hi, ..his recent SA in march is abt 25mil.. may i ask why ivf did not work for u?? I kinda worried my ivf will not b successful too
Wow!! 25mil is considered acceptable already right ivf somehow just did not work for me leh..first round bfn, second chemical pregnancy, third miscarriage...we thought ivf icsi can override the male factor issues, no known issues on my end..but we still had no take home baby..maybe just not that lucky..I got tired of all the kkh visits and hormone meds.....and wanna give Dr Tan a try..hoping for the best.

Wow!! 25mil is considered acceptable already right ivf somehow just did not work for me leh..first round bfn, second chemical pregnancy, third miscarriage...we thought ivf icsi can override the male factor issues, no known issues on my end..but we still had no take home baby..maybe just not that lucky..I got tired of all the kkh visits and hormone meds.....and wanna give Dr Tan a try..hoping for the best.
25mil is considered acceptable? I tot the normal range is 40mil

I also hope dr tan can give us a take home baby... good luck to u too.. when is ur cycle with dr tan??

25mil is considered acceptable? I tot the normal range is 40mil

I also hope dr tan can give us a take home baby... good luck to u too.. when is ur cycle with dr tan??
Ohh, I remembered wrongly..
Anyway, We postponed our last FET for 3months..most likely going to give Dr Tan kian sing a 6months try to see if can improve things..he say that based on our SA, it's unlikely that ivf would work for us..he say gotta improve first before doing ivf..just to share hubby is also eating fertility blend and clomid..

Ohh, I remembered wrongly..
Anyway, We postponed our last FET for 3months..most likely going to give Dr Tan kian sing a 6months try to see if can improve things..he say that based on our SA, it's unlikely that ivf would work for us..he say gotta improve first before doing ivf..just to share hubby is also eating fertility blend and clomid..
Dr tan told us to do SA at his partner lab.... becos there is a indicator in the SA report to show if ivf will success anot.. i forgot what is it.. u may ask dr tan abt it

Daledale,

there was a long queue at the polyclinic? two-three hours queue?

My hubby was taking Fairhaven Health FertilAid for Men for 3 mnts. Motility improved from 26% to 56%, count fine, but morphology without changes, still 0% :(. Doc said it is genes.

Daledale,

there was a long queue at the polyclinic? two-three hours queue?

My hubby was taking Fairhaven Health FertilAid for Men for 3 mnts. Motility improved from 26% to 56%, count fine, but morphology without changes, still 0% :(. Doc said it is genes.

I didnt q at polyclinic. If count gd, morphology not a big issues. Hubby all is gd except for morphology abit high. Doctor say ok one but me abit kaisu bought supplement for him

Hiya,

My hubby taking this from tongji hospital, his result improve thou over 3 months thou he wasn't regular on this supplement (Just finishing his first bottle). Only take it nearer to the date of ivf.
http://ysy.com.sg/bu-shen-yi-jing-120

Am looking at this too, review looks good.
https://sg.iherb.com/pr/Fairhaven-Health-FertilAid-for-Men-90-Capsules/12057?rcode=HAR2151
Thanks for sharing...Just to share, my hubby taking fertility blend from iherb and Clomid from the andrologist..what happened was the tcm wanted him to eat rooster testicles for higher testosterone but we didn't know where to find it..so play cheat and asked the western doc for help, he say give hubby Clomid for few months n see if it works, if doesn't work will stop...but he say cannot anyhow take one, best based on doctors advice..
Btw my kkh Dr Tan suggested Profertil for hubby...but it was so hard to find..so we ended up buying fertility blend..

Thanks for sharing...Just to share, my hubby taking fertility blend from iherb and Clomid from the andrologist..what happened was the tcm wanted him to eat rooster testicles for higher testosterone but we didn't know where to find it..so play cheat and asked the western doc for help, he say give hubby Clomid for few months n see if it works, if doesn't work will stop...but he say cannot anyhow take one, best based on doctors advice..
Btw my kkh Dr Tan suggested Profertil for hubby...but it was so hard to find..so we ended up buying fertility blend..
Btw, kkh also sell supplement for guy. Vigore or something

Hello! U can get profertil from dr yeong. He aso prescribe for my hubby. Hope it helps!

apart from those supplement listed by others before, I read that selenium (can get naturally from Brazil nuts) , vitamin C helps. and Avoid SOY!

Back