Lovely JW Mommies

Ya... Not planning . It's all booked & paid . Lol

See how lor cause it's end nov. Hopefully clear in 2-3 weeks time . Sweat ! Damn suay. Haha

LOL!!! den u dump ur girls w maid??? Home alone?

U have to give me ur house details in order for me to bring them over..

Justin was just asking on Chelsea mei mei the other day..

In response to media queries on the floods in Bangkok, the MFA Spokesman said:

In view of the growing severity of the situation, Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra warned Bangkok residents last night to prepare themselves in anticipation of the run-off from the North and that there was a strong chance that floodwaters will penetrate central and inner zones of the capital. Bangkok Governor Sukhumbhand appealed to the people of Bangkok to take advantage of the additional public holidays that had been declared to leave the capital if they could.

We urge Singaporeans visiting Bangkok to consider bringing forward their departure from Bangkok while Suvarnabhumi International Airport remains open, unless they have pressing reasons to remain there. Singaporeans are also advised to defer non-essential travel to Bangkok.

MFA has reinforced the Singapore Embassy in Bangkok with Consular Response Team as a precautionary measure so that we can provide all necessary consular assistance to Singaporeans there. Singaporeans who require consular assistance can contact the Singapore Embassy in Bangkok or the MFA Duty Office (24-hours) at:

MFA Duty Office
Tel: +65 6379 8800
+65 6379 8855
Email: [email protected]

Singapore Embassy in Bangkok
Tel: +66-(2) 286-2111 (main line)
+66-(81) 844-3580 (after office hours)
Email: [email protected]

MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
SINGAPORE
26 OCTOBER 2011

just now never hear ah? the whole of jurong west like earthquake leh. it's falling apart.....
sad.gif

Gals, shall we have a mac meeting next Friday?? Who can make it??? Shifting in mid nov so thought of having a 38 session b4 I move..

Hi mummies,

Good morning! I haven pop into this thread for a long time..

I have just received mailer from Gymboree that there is 30% discount from 3-6 Nov. Am thinking of getting some bb items for my boi. Any of you keen to combine orders?

Yoko
See lah.. Stay home till Monday ph also don't know ;pp

Tonight 38 session at Jurong Central Park Mac confirmed at 10pm with Wendy, Yoko, Chelsea, Pink, Manda n me... Who else want to go? Pls feel free to drop by if u can make it ... ;)) c u gals later

Back