Lovely JW Mommies

I'm also down w flu & hv been coughing for past 1 week...but bobian, urgent stuffs to be done..cannot take off/leave/mc :p

Baby
u r indeed bored...kekeke

hi, me a JW mum also...and i saw the posting on dr kee. he is my gyne too...so can't help but want to share...at first we are quite confident with him, until he wanted me to be induced as my cervix is 2cm dilated and he is gg overseas the next 2 days, so won't be able to deliver me if my labour is next 2 days (did not put client's interest in the 1st place, so feel that it's not very prof loh), and had my son vacuum out as well to end the delivery quickly...and of course,charge me extra for "induce labour, assisted delivery"...my son head still got a bit of funny uneven shape and he is now 8MO old. think the shape gg to stay. my MIL at first still thot that I caused my son head to be flatten bcos of tt...if I had known, I would have stop him from using the vacuum!

they say cn gentle rub e bb's head wen their young.will help to chng e shape.but if skull bone stronger liao den cnt chng le...cn rub to mke it rounder or mre even...dats wat i do to my bbs too wen they tend to lie on one side den flatten.

My elder son that time was not engaged so that might be the reason that his head also not round. So everyday since birth we gentle rub his head and he also sleep in sarong. Now his head is round round. No more odd shape.

my boy also used vacuum but head shape is normal. it was after 1 month that i notice he had preference to turn his head to right side when sleeping that resulted in quite pronounced flat head. we put in the hard work and repositioned him, & shape improved after 2 months or so. his head is round now.

Baby
Thks!

RE: Bb's head
my boy's head also cone shaped for e 1st few mths..but we let him sleep in e sarong until now his head round round one..kekeke

hi baby :

the orientation start at 1pm, amos said should before before 3pm

Re : Baby's head
My gal also vacuum out but since birth, we always rub her head so her head is also very round now

green_kiwi,
tat wat we feel abt him too. he very hurry type, then wana go out and rush for more $$. Once I step into the delivery rm, he told my hb to take epi after he check my dilution. Later when bb coming, he wana vacum our bb out. din even ask us. But hb stopped him and i managed to push it out myself

donmummy
yippe.. i dun need to stand outside till mj session begins liao :p hahahah.... can msg me your address pls.. thanks

recently the thread has been moving very slow.

all on leave liao or no interest in our thread liao huh?

Must think of something to make our thread lively.

Shall we book a chalet for LJWM here?

u r welcome
happy.gif

baby
yes, baby didi(junhao) is going so most probably i go and supervise only... :p gege (junxi) is going music lesson with daddy..

mummies, i cant make it for baking tmr.. Apparently we're having lunch w my in laws tmr cuz fil's bird day.. was supposed to be dinner dunno y they last min changed to lunch..

Btw, todays's doc visit quite disappointing. Still 1.5cm dilated only. Ctg show irregular contractions bt i dun really feel pain.. doc says next fri go back check again..

wendy,nt hse flies la...is those dat flies around e lights...lizards eat flies ma...bt of coz don hav too mny lizards la...coz me oso scared of dem.haha

morning mummies

Re: baking session
don't think can go to baking session le cos my boy ydy got runny nose , feed him medicine, hoping he get well today but still hv runny nose... scare he pass the virus to ur kids so think better dun go.

barney/jamie,my initial contractions oso cn't feel de.is oni laz half hr for strong contractions wen bb rich my tunnel den feel it.dont worry...i tink u'll have fast delivery.coz usually 1st preggy shldn't dilate so fast de.wish u all e best!

Good morning all
working today till 1pm after that hb+children coming to fetch me haahheee so happy :p

happy baking. post pic. here ok.

Good Morning to all.

Feeling v ery tired today. "hao lei ah"

I think becos of the cough medicine i took last night make me so tired.

Soft,

Hope Alvin get well soon. Is your hb able to help for few hours then yu go baking?

morning mummies

i m super tired. whole nite didnt sleep. dunno is it javier sick he cry whole nite. now i feel like sleeping but cant. only can nap when the 2 boys nap. haiz

My son oso sick, runny nose cough n vomit twice...went anne baby clinic at jurong east...hope their med got help

Now at bishan park waitin 4 mom to finish spa...

Baby its ok thread slow sometimes...like the stock market..mus take a breathe haha

babybarney/pink
thanks. Hb needs to do his work n clean hse. if sneak out also hv to sneak out with Alvin cos he will seek attention. since not convi to go don hse with alvin, we stay at home n play masaks..hehehe (i bot masaks for him yday)

don mummy,
today Alvin had his nap later than normal (2pm) n i feel lazy to go out cos of the weather so we slept together ;p

Klite
what happen to ur bb? better already? so weekends u will be at ur parents' plc?

how's the baking? did u all leave some for me? kekeke

baby26 , missed ur signature dish ;(

hihi mummies
me now at work...will be late late..sob..cannot join u all at baking lah.
Must post some photos to share..& of cos, i dun mind having extra share hor..kekeke..make me happy lah..still working leh :p

Back