Lovely JW Mommies

Baby,

Thanks for the well wishes too! Hope u feeling better and dun let yr maid's inent upset u. Do enjoy yr BBQ tmrw ya. Too bad can't join u all... next time k?

Maid,

Ytd, i din tok to her.Im also rather confused don't know if i shld tok to her anot. Or just close one eye and see how long she can hide.

I'm still sourcing for transfer maid but all are asking for day off which i dun wan.

baby, no problem will collect the fried rice from nor.. u msg me when confirm ok???

iv, my boy is now 3 yrs 2 months.. think the pad should be ok.. since u already have them might as well use them..

soft, me dont know the name of the stalls leh.. but i remember the chicken rice ball is near one of the tourist attraction.. i m sure the locals know where...

joanne, me also find having a maid has no privacy.. keeping my fingers crossed that i can still cope and stay maidless after my no.2 is born :p

Jopep,

I have confirmed with Nor. Can you contact her (9747 5955), let her know what time you wanna collect from her. Thanks so muhc for your help.

Nor,

what's your account number? i transfer the money to you.

hi all
can i check with u all, if pregnant woman can eat the chinese medicine - BAO JI WAN also name as BO CHAI WAN for stomach upset. i cant reach my gynae so come here to ask. thanks

jopep,

Me still live without maid with 2 kids, but so far ok loh. I think hv to get use to it. With the 2nd child will be super busy. No time for myself. Sometimes thought of hiring part-time maid on weekends to help up with the chores, but then till now still can handle ourselves.

joannelim,

I think better dun take it first and check with yr gynae. If not u can go GP to get some medicine first.

Baby
you looking for transfer maid from which agency?
Can try to call my agent - Mira @ 9833 2464. She's from Nora Employment Agency

my POSB savings acc: 029-25207-6. Gam xia!

Jopep,
sms me the time tonight k so i can plan when to cook. i can meet you at the 181 bus stop
happy.gif

joannelim
yah i think better play safe and don't consume any medicine without consulting your gynae.

yay!! finally knock off time! bye mommies.. i'll pop by again tonight or tmr
happy.gif

jopep, i'll wait for your text on the time k.. and i look fwd to meet you.

Hello mummies
MIA for quite some time ya...Looking forward to tmr bbq, but too bad mel is sick AGAIN!!! Her throats are full of ulcers and doc says can be contagious, so worried that Ted or Nat might got them too...choy choy choy...

But will still be at the bbq tmr with only nat!! See you guys soon...Cheers!!

<font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">mummies - tonight, before u sleep, please say a prayer for a cool (but rain-less) evening tmw for our bbq!

cheerios....</font>
</font>

Alloo..back at my parents' place

Welcome Sally..u know Aryanti?? How come i got e feeling u do..heheh

teddyboy &amp; Wendy
me miss u two..no wonder feel like missing someone for a few days..hahaha..

Wendy
yep..I'll definitely say a prayer..hehehe...all the mummies here pls do so as well!!

Jopep74
hmm..hopefully tt pad hasn't went yellowish..cos it has been 3 yrs since i bought them till now..opened up to use 1 pc..heheh...cos keep reusing..since didn't wet it at all..

baby
let me know whether u succeeded in toilet training ur girl tonight hor..if u did toilet train her.
Btw..where do u wanna meet this Sun for the talk? Dunno whether my hub coming along also..cos someone needs to take care of my boy..else leave him w my in laws

Joanne
Oh dear...u kenna gastric flu?? i also like dat a few weeks back..really horrible feeling.cant stomach anything &amp; kept feeling wanting to vomit..luckily not contagious..

Nor
I guess most women are strong when the circumstances force them to..luckily u still hv ur parents' support..pardon me for my poor memory (if u happened to mentioned b4), how old r ur girls??
Wow..u only need a few hours to cook for so many people. Hee..but glad that babybarney is ordering e fried rice frm u..can sample ur cooking tomo!

iv, yes we used to live in amk and now we are both in jw. see u tomorrow.

bbq: if any of you going early for a swim do sms me and let me know ya. thks.

Wendy
Seems like hfmd to me lay...cos jus checked her mouth, the ulcers spread to the lips and lower tongue le...but not on hand and foot..doc did mentioned its the same kind of virus from hfmd..haiz..

yaya will be bringing the mini me hhahahaha.,..

iv
thank you for missing me hahahaha see ya tmr

Sally
welcome to our big family ya..cheers

Tee
will not be going swimming with Mel sick..haiz...

need to pst a fast one. Kids disturbing.

Nor,

Can i trf to you tml after marketing. Sorry abt it.

teddy, wendy, don, and those regular,

Miss you all so much.

See you all tml

Cool weather without rain.

Teddy,

I wish Mel will get well real soon. take care!

Teddy, aiyo so poor thing. tat time mimi got hfmd aso same like ur girl also not on hand and foot. hope she recover soon, take care!!

iv, my 1st is Lis,4+yo and 2nd is Wairah, 14mths.
1694009.jpg

teddy, hope your mel will get well very soon!

baby, no prob.

nor,lucky ur pay stil high enuff for u to support ur kids independantly...else it'll be beri diff for u.all e best to u.we'll be here for u if u nid any mental support...jiayou!!!

thanks pink! yah thats why i need to work and work hard that is.. so have to endure some travelling here and there as its part of my job..
it really sucks to be away from the girls the last time i went 2 weeks ago.

Afternoon mummies....

teddyboy
hope mel gets well soon.. tk care..

sally
welcome!!

Ashley is also down with cough &amp; flu, so in the end we din get to go bbq &amp; wedding dinner.
sad.gif

Mummies,u all enjoy the bbq &amp; have fun!
happy.gif

keicerash,
oh dear.. so many kiddos falling sick these days.. take care ok. hope Ashley gets well soon too!

nor
thanks for ur wishes..
happy.gif

btw my ash also got the same stroller as ur girl..
ur 2 princess so sweet &amp; cute..unlike my noti ash.. looks abit cute but very noti... haha

keicerash
oh you don't know behind those innocent smiles are very mischievious rascals i have!
but they make me whole, i can't imagine my life without them
happy.gif

BBQ,

I will be cooking fried bee hoon. Now in the midst of preparing the food.

Please remember to attend the bbq!

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">BBQ

Date: 6 Sept, Sat
Venue: Parc Oasis, Jurong East.
Timing: 6pm
Amount: $30 per mummy.

1) donmummy + hb + dondon + maid (PAID)
2) Wendy+Hb?+2kids+ helper (PAID)
3) Aryanti Family (as per discuss)
4) ivfamily+ boy + hubby (PAID)
5) teddyboy + 2gals + boy + helper (PAID)
6) Babybarney+2g+helper+ hb(PAID)
7) Liyun + bb + maybe bb granny (PAID)
8) manda + chloe + hb (PAID)
9)eileen + hb + 3 kiddos + helper (PAID)
10) superjay+boy+hubby (PAID)
11) pinky(PAID)
12) baby2 + 2kids + Hb + helper (PAID)
13) jopep74 + boy + hubby (PAID)</font>
</font>

sorry nor, me have not been able to check the forum till now... came back at 11 plus last night and went out early morning for my gynae check up today and just reached home..... :p hope you got my msg liao and not too late for you to prepare the food... thousands apologies...

was a bit disappointed when gynae told me baby is a boy... we were all hoping for a gal including my ah boy :p when the gynae told my son he will have a didi instead of meimei he answered 'why leh??' and we all laughed....

jopep - just say "god says u have been a good boy, so give u a didi to play with.
happy.gif
"

bbq - hi, just to let u mommies know don and i prepared additional stuff for the kids:
- goody bags
- watermelons (hope enough for the adults too)
- pretty &amp; yummy mini cuppies

anyone going for a swim before or after the bbq?

wendy, will tell him that :p btw the next time u bake cheese cake can let me know, me want to learn cos my hubby likes to eat cheese cake... :p

hey manda, sorry not getting the shelf liao.
kanna scolded by hb - get rid of the older toys, not get more shelf! :p

wendy,

very thoughtful of you. So nice. Thanks for all the preparation for the children to play.

Jopep,

Boy also good mah. Dun buy extra things liao can share soemmore.

and Thanks for collecting the rice for me.

I will start to pack up and go parc oasis liao.

See you all later.

May all the kids be recover soon!

Back