Looking for transfer maid URGENTLY.

Please be careful of Philipino maid - Bautista Rhealyn Nidoy. WP no0 26078970. She is a run away maid, looking for man and likes to go on FB

Hi,

I have a Myanmar maid for transfer. 24 years old, Single. Prefers not to take care of new born but ok to take care of children 1 year and above.

She's with me since May 13th 2012. I intend to get a Filipino and want to transfer my Myanmar maid to someone who would like a hardworking maid. She is intelligent and cheerful too.

Strength:
Fast learner
Hardworking
Washing dishes, clothes and mopping floor
Can follow work schedule closely and does not need much monitoring if schedule is always fixed
Can cook normal dishes
Can get along with everyone well
Never asked for off day or to call home
Never ask for advance pay or to send money home

Weakness:
English proficiency little, but learning fast with dictionary. Can spell very well but cannot pronounce accurately (that's why I do not want her to teach my baby)
Can be forgetful at time i.e whats time did baby drink milk, how much did baby drink.. she can't remember

She can work very well if you have someone to watch her and instruct her to do housework or take care of baby. Or to follow a schedule closely.

I need to work and cannot leave her to do everything by herself esp taking care of a baby cos I need someone flexible and can think and plan schedule by herself.

Salary $400, no off day, no handphone. Still have outstanding loan.
email me @ [email protected] for more info or interview
Available 13July 2012 onwards.

My current Indo maid is ending her contract on 11 October and has a change of mind in going back home. She decided to continue staying here and working. I have already applied for a new maid 3 months ago in preparation for her departure and new maid arriving soon. Therefore I hope to find my current maid a new employer if possible without an agent so that she won't need to repay any loan.
She has been with me for 2 years and I would say she is considered good without giving me any problems. She prefers to do mainly housework and cooking in her next employment. Understandable as she could be quite burnt out taking care of kids for the past 2 years. I have 3 young ones. But if need to take care of 1 kid or Kids are old already, she can consider.
She can speak English quite well and can work well independently.
So if you need an housekeeper kind of maid, she will be an excellent choice. If interested to know more or interview her, please email me at [email protected]
I will respond fast. Thanks.

Hi all

My maid has already accepted a job offer from a keen mummy who responded to my ad. Hope the rest of mummies can find a helper soon. Thank you.

Hi, looking for a maid Indonesia/Myanmar.
prefer no off days and no hp.
able to do housework and take care of children. she will be with me all the time to help me out.

its my first time taking a maid, would also like to know what will i have to pay and what to take note of. thanks

hi, i have a myanmar maid for transfer by end of the november. she is 24 yrs old, knows basic english, only been with me for 1 month as she does not know how to take care of baby. she is recommended for housework and taking care of toddlers age 3 and above. she has no handphone, no off days, salary $430 per month. she is able to take instructions and is willing to learn. outstanding 7 months loan. prefer to do transfer with agency, keen, pls email: [email protected] or PM me.. thanks

i have a myanmar maid that i am considering to transfer out. I have just fetched her home from agent yesterday. The current problem i faced, is that she has severe motion sickness. She can throw up and gets giddy spells. But my family needs her to take a 20-30min car ride every morning and back to home in the evening. I worry that her health is at stake since she is already skinny. other than that, she seems to have gd attitude. If you are looking for a maid that you do not need to bring her out, you can PM me.

$420 per month, no off day.

Hi,

I m looking for Philippino helper with experience in Singapore latest by end of Jan 2012 because my present helper wants to transfer due to no confident in taking care of infant.

We are simple family of 4 stay in 4-rooms HDB flat, 1 infant, 3-years old girl, husband and myself.

She need to take care of infant, bring my 3 years old girl back from full day child care center, cook simple dinner and do simple house work. Must be hygiene, caring, patient, honest and responsible.

Maximum alternate Sunday off.

If you have any recommendation please let me know, thanks.

Hi,

I've a Filipino maid for trf. She has been with me for one and a half
yr. She is currently doing household chores, cooking, bringing my 3
year old gal who is full day childcare to and from childcare center
and taking care of her for us when both of us are not around.

She's 33 this yr and has two kids of her own. She is honest, patient,
not greedy and able to work well with clear instructions, only things
is that sometime she will be forgetful if too many tasks assign to
her.

We r letting her go due to she has no confidence to take care of our
infant and she requested 4 days off that we are unable to give. She
has no outstanding loan.

We can release her on Saturday (29 Dec 2012) because our new maid coming on Friday.

She requested $500-$550 depends on the workload (to be discussed
during interview) and 4 sunday off per month not negotiable. She do
not wish to have Indian employer and do not want to take care of
infant however toddler is no problem for her as I have a 3yr old gal
is taking care by her since 18mths.

You may drop me an SMS/Whatsapps at 96533185 if u wish to arrange an
interview at our block at bukit panjang as I need her to help to take
care of infant currently therefore she is not allow to go out. Thanks.

Hi all

I have a Indonesian maid for transfer. She has been working in singapore for 5 years and has been with me for 3.5 years. I really hope to find her a good next employer.

She helps to take care of my ~4yo boy since 4 months and do housework + cooking of dinner + car washing.

Her strengths are
1. Honest. So far no issue of theft and we are comfortable with leaving her at home even on her own
2. Good temper, never talk back despite nagging. She needs to interact with my mum when we go back home or whenever my mum comes over (4-5 times a week when she send my boy back from school)
3. Can follow instructions. She will do whatever we asked her to do.

Her opportunity area is to take more initiative on her own as she is a passive person. Initiative level I would say is average on things that need not be done on a regular basis eg cleaning of fridge, fan, aircon, washing of curtain etc.

Her 2nd contract with us was supposed to end in jul 13 and she will like to have a change of experience so she will not renew her contract with us. i am currently expecting, due mar/apr 13 and will not like a change after the new born has arrived, hence have found a replacement now.

She is asking for 520 per month with 1 day off per month.

She is going back on 5th of jan and will like to have a 1 month break if possible. This is neg and she is available for interview this few days.

Those interested pls PM me for my mobile number.

Thanks

i have a myanmar maid to transfer. $400+ she got no hp. no frens here. v kind n honest girl can do hse work well, tkc of kids. and cook simple dishes. sms me at 96619992.

Hi all, need a maid urgently to take care of my 2months old baby. Kindly let me know if there's any recommendations! TIA.

Hi mummies,
looking for a transfer maid with no loan to take care of my 5mths old girl priority, fetch 2 toddlers to n from sch, and basic house cleaning. Pls email me if there is any, really appreciate some help, thanks In advance.

Back