&& looking for part time maid for weekend cleaning at AMK

I have a friend i canrecommend. She cleans my house weekday. She also avaialble on weekend. Shr charge $10 hourly. Do pm me

Hi dc66, can you pls pm me for the contact?
I am looking for one urgently.
I tried to pm u but u do not accept pm.

many thanks in advance dear!

Hi all,

I have a contact, local SG lady.
She looking for part time sat 4 hrs house cleaning job.
Pls PM me for contact if interested.

Hi I would like to recommend my part time cleaner who I think she's really detailed and hardworking. I kanna "fly aeroplane" many time by different part time cleaner, but only this mdm xian who is very responsible, will contact me in advance to reschedule another timing if she cannot make it. I highly recommended her. If you are interested can contact mdm xian (chinese speaking) at 85897190. Anyway she works islandwide. Thanks!

Hi xian

thanks for recommendation, may I ask if Auntie xian is PR or dependent pass in s'pore? She sounds PRC.

Thanks

Hi All,
i have a part time home cleaner to intro. I'm not her agent or what, just to help her to find part time cleaning job and she offer reasonable price. She is hardworking and a person who is clean. She is Singaporean and have experience in this area. She only speak chinese.

Please kindly contact her @ 83991462 to discuss with her.

Hi All,

Can contact my part time Ah Mei @ 9891 7138. Chinese speaking Prc. But no worries, she knows her work well been using her for the past 3 months. Willing the to the extra mile. highly recommended.

Hi,

My mum's doing PT cleaning for people in the North like Yishun/Khatib/Sembawang/Admiralty/Woodlands.

If keen can trial out for 2hrs at $30 & if u're satisfied u can continue to 3hrs $40 / 4 hrs at $50.

Do PM me or email [email protected] if keen.

Back