Looking for mothers staying at the West to share buying

cheeriek

Dear parents who is staying at the west,

I am mother previously from Bukit Batok who has moved to CCK. I intend to purchase Duriano White Coffee when I once purchased at Marina Bay Sand during a roadshow.
Hubby and relatives love it very much. And I collated that I need at least 6 boxes for myself. Maybe more for my office. I only tried cafe99 before. As per compare this is much more richer, creamier with strong aroma from my personal opinions.

Therefore, I am looking for mothers to share group buying of getting more discounts with delivery to :
mrt point between JE mrt to CCK mrt Only

Sellers offer at $30/box ,15 x Sachet (35g per sachet)
Discounted at $28/box, with delivery as per agreed with direct seller with minimum order of 35 boxes.
Items can be arrange to be delivered between 3 days once order is confirm.

The details of the items can be found on the following link- but this seller sell far to expensive.
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/DURIANO-W...URIAN-FRUIT-D2-D24-MALAYSIAN-DURIAN/446145493
upload_2017-7-19_14-19-57.png

• 100% pure Malaysia Durian
  • in-house formulation of imported Arabica and Robusta coffee bean
  • Durian species D24, D2, Musang King
  • Duriano White Coffee - 100% Malaysia Durian
Any interested mommies pls insert your username x no.of quantity to be ordered. Thank you.

1. cheeriek x6

Hi there! You are looking for Duriano White Coffee? You bought from MBS? May I know you bought from me isit? LOL.. I was the one running the Roadshow,i am the Southeast Asia Supplier of this product and others =) This year too, I was invited by MBS. PM Me. Thanks.

Back