LOOKING FOR MAIDS!

joy1234

I urgently need a maid for my kids! please help me find a new one. Can do household chores and cooking food for my children. Thanks!

You guys know what agency is good in providing maids? Really need it! A maid that is very good in doing household chores and taking care of my kids, considering that she is hardworking too.

Actually getting a gd maid is all abt luck. Most importantly when she's here u need to spend some time to train her n let her live up to your expectation. R u willing to spend time coaching her?

Actually getting a gd maid is all abt luck. Most importantly when she's here u need to spend some time to train her n let her live up to your expectation. R u willing to spend time coaching her?

I think the agency may provide training for the maid that they about to deployed. Busy mums dont have time in training new hired maids :(

Hi Joy and any mummies looking for maids
u cld try Faith employment agency. 64471636
i took my filipino helper from monica and she trains all the maids at her house before employer picks them up.
so when my maid came to house, she wasnt a blur sotong. she takes care of my baby very well which im soo happy.
and you can also see video interview as she interviews them personally so she can recommend the right one for you.

just to share, i know some mummies here transfer their madis to one another which is perfect coz we can save some $ but my gf had a bad experience.
she took a maid from 1 mummy here coz she recommended her maid and said all sorts of good stuff but the maid was a nightmare.
and it turned out that it was because she did not want to spend air ticket money to send the maid home so she just lied about the maid and got it transferred to my gf.
and my gf had a to go through a lot of headache as she had no agency to refer to. :( was really a tough time.s he was sooo stressed.
i believe this mummy is a rare bad mummy but i just din wanna take the risk so i took from agent. at least anything, got agent's help.

Back