Looking for Double Breast Pump

Cherie85

Anyone got any good recommendation for breast pump????? I heard that Spectra brand is very popular now and saw "moo moo mummies" in Facebook selling it.. But not sure is this a good brand to use???

Personally, I've used both Avent and Medela and I found both to work equally well. You must take good care of yourself, get enough rest and eat well (don't diet). I also take Fenugreek if I find my supply low or during my baby's growth spurts. I bought my Avent online locally... please PM me if you want more details.

Anyone got any good recommendation for breast pump????? I heard that Spectra brand is very popular now and saw "moo moo mummies" in Facebook selling it.. But not sure is this a good brand to use???

Hello Cherie!

Avent and Medela are very popular, but I would recommend Medela because they have a technology that simulates a breastfeeding baby and allows you to produce more milk in less time! I assume you're a busy mum since you're looking for a double pump... ;) Both Avent and Medela have double pumps!

I haven't heart of Spectra though... so not sure if that brand is good. I personally think it's better to go for the brands that have many reviews because a breast pump is a worthy investment. You'll want it to work well and last long!

I wrote this blogpost previously because many moms had the same question about breastpumps. Pasting it here hoping it helps you too!
>> http://www.theagapelifestyle.com/2014/07/15/your-guide-to-buying-a-breast-pump/ :)

Back