Looking for a male gynae in west / north area

MrsLee687

Dear mummies,.

May I know can anyone of you recommend a male gynae in the west or north area who also can do delivery at mt A ? Im thinking to switch my female gynae now as

1) I felt the waiting time was just too long (at least 45mins, I ever waited for two hours even I ady made appt) and she didnt able to give me the attention that I need. As she is always so rush and the ultrascan is less than 3mins at each visit. I went to mt alvernia for a ultrascan recently and amazingly the nurse they spent 10mins to do detailed scane as possible and they charge same price as my gynae.

2) I had some spotting issues (with fresh blood) since week 6 (currently at week 10 and still happening now - 1-2 times (light spotting) per day) and what she did was giving me hormone pill and injections and even without taking ultrasound at the recent visit. She didnt explain to me what are the possible reasons and just said u rest first.

3) I went to a recommened gp for a check up recently as I was not convincing with.my current gynae and that doctor immediately wanted me to do a blood test to ensure I had sufficient progesterone level to eliminates the reason of spotting and he said the best to check whether the baby is in good condition before he can dispense any medicine (i know it sounds ridiculous as why I went to a gp and he was recommended by a fren of mine who had multiple miscarriage until she successfully delivered a baby under his care. )

4) I need a male gynae who can give me more scientific advice and not always dispense medicine to address my problems. Taking too much of medicine doesnt help me.in long run.

Need more advices from the experienced mums here as this is my first pregnancy.

I am with Dr Chen Lin Han and he has clinics in both Chongpang and Mt A. Maybe you can go on forums and read up more about him, hope this helps you.

Back