Looking for a baby sitter in the Simei/Tampines/Bedok/Changi

mashimama

Can anyone recommend a reliable baby sitter living in the east or a baby sitter that doesn't mind coming over to my house to baby sit?

Thanks!

Hi LuvMashimaro,

Do you still need a babysitter to come to your house? If you do, I may be able to assist you. Please post your email address if you need me to contact you. Thanks!

Hi Elizabeth

i am due on July, and looking for a Baby sitter sometime in Sep. I stay near Simei, if you are still doing babysitting, can you give me your contact details?

Hi all,

I'm staying in Tampines and looking around for a reliable and patient babysitter for my baby boy when I get back to work after my maternity leave in about 2 months time. Would appreciate all recommendations. Thank you.

Hi Eliz, I didnt receive your mail, can you send me again?

Btw to all baby sitter, I am not the normal working mother who works from 9 to 6pm. I start work at 2pm, knock off at 10pm. So I will drop off my baby only at 1pm and pick up around 11pm.

Interester parties, may drop me a mail at [email protected]

hi,

i'm looking for babysitter in Tampines or Pasir Ris from 6 - 9pm Mon - Fri. As she's in full-day childcare pgrme but i can't fetch her on time.

Decided to book her for the school bus and find a part-time nanny for 3hrs.
Pls email me: [email protected]
Thank you.

Hi,

Im looking for a baby sitter staying ard Hougang/Serangoon/Sengkang/Punggol who can help me baby sit my boy one weekday a week 9 - 6pm. I dun mind bring my boy to her house, or if she wants to come over also can.
If u have a good contact, pls pm me. Tks!

Hi
I am looking for a stay-in nanny (day & night) from May31 onwards. Nanny will only take care of baby as i've a maid to do housekeeping, cooking etc. Please email me asap at [email protected] if you have any good recommendation. Thank you.

Hi Everyone
i need to find a baby sitter to look after a 3mth old baby during the day. public holidays and weekends, no need to take care. required during June 2010 next year.
please send me a reliable contact who lives in bedok north .
thanks very much

Hi,

I am looking for a babysitter who can come over to our place to look after our 6 month old baby boy during the day. PM me if you have any good recommendation. Needed ASAP. Thanks.

hello mums,

i'm here advertising my mum's babysitting abilities :) she has stopped working full-time for 23 years now, when she gave birth to me (i'm the oldest), and then to my younger siblings. she's a really caring lady, firm but very kind, and i can tell you from firsthand experience that she loves kids :) she's a great cook, and she's also an adaptable person when it comes to difficult situations, so you can be rest assured that your child will be in good hands!

i'm advertising for her here as she's got lots of free time on her hands and still wants to remain an active mum; also she's not the most internet-savvy so i'm just helping her out :) we live in the bishan area, but my mum is willing to travel to your place if it's convenient (i.e. ang mo kio, toa payoh, braddell, yio chu kang). please PM me for more information or if you have more queries. thanks!

Hi,

My bbsitter's friend is looking for a baby to take care. She is staying at Simei. She've been taking care of a boy for 2.5yrs liao n now the boy is going childcare and hence she is available to babysit.

Do PM me if u need her contact.

Cheers!

hi
I am posting on behalf of my mother who is looking for kid 1 year old (or slightly younger) and above to babysit for full day (overnight) or any timing as requested at her place. She's staying at Marsiling area and will be able to start work anytime. Please contact her at 82000661 (no sms) or 65192635. Thank you.

Hi,

Anyone looking for babysitter at bedok reservoir area. Pls pm me..
happy.gif

My ex-babysitter will be available again next Jan/Feb. She's located at Tampines.

The present baby she's taking care of will be going to childcare when she turns 18 months next year.

Interested, please PM me as I seldom check.

Thanks!

Looking for a babysitter/nanny in changi/ pasir ris/Tampines area from 8.30am to 6pm, to start in Oct/Nov 2012. For 5 months baby. Any recommendation, or u know of someone who is interested, pls PM me or email: [email protected]. Thanks!

Hi I'm lookin for a bbsitter near Haig Rd or tanjong katong Rd urgently.. Any nice mummies willing to help me will be much appreciated.. Pls pm me.. Tks

Hi, we are staying at simei looking for nanny full time or part time to help take care of 2months old baby girl at our home. Can anyone pm or SMS me @ 98630054 if you have anyone to recommend?
Thank u in advance

Back