Kaye - Bargain Balloons Spree #1

kayemoss

Starting this spree to share shipping costs.

URL: http://www.bargainballoons.com/

Exchange rate: 1.32 (will adjust if cc rate is higher)

Domestic Shipping (US) : To be shared equally among spreeists

International Shipping (US to Singapore) : Borderlinx/Comgateway. This cost will be based on volumetric or actual weight on your items.

Balloons that are stated as retail packaged, latex balloons, balloons accessories and ribbons will be heavier or bulkier and subjected to a higher shipping cost. I reserve the right to order balloons accessories & Ribbons as they definitely incurred higher shipping cost.

Terms & Conditions
1. I am NOT RESPONSIBLE for any damage, defective, or wrong shipment by merchants and during shipping from the merchant to me (Domestic & International shipping).
2. First payment is for the cost of the balloons, second payment is for the shipping costs. Please transfer to my POSB Savings ac no 062-23570-5
3. Collection : Redhill or Postage (borne by spreeists). For those who opt for normal postage, I am not LIABLE for the loss of items. (I have spreeists who lost their balloons via normal post) Registered mail is highly recommended (Additional $2.24)
4. I reserve the right to cancel spree if response is poor.

Order format as below:

Name/Nick:
Email: (PM Me)
HP: (PM me)
Collection mode:
URL:
Item name: (Please provide alternative if item is oos)
Product code:
Quantity:
Price in USD:
Total no. of items:
Total price in SGD: USD x 1.32 = $

Please email me at [email protected], if you are unable to post on this thread. Spree will be closed once order hits US$200.

Back