Jurong West Mums

Hi all
I'm also a JW mummy... can i join?
i have a 5yo boy studing at Ichiban Yunnan and a 21mth old girl

Hi Evening & Margaret
I'm also fm 653A

hi blumarine
i've just gotten the form for Little Neuro Tree in jurong east. keen in the trial for my 8mo son. you tried the trial before? how's the environment?

Hi
i stayed at 12th floor,quite like this place now esp with the MRT station so near! still rem last time when we shifted in, nothing there.. no pioneer mall, no stadium

Margaret/evening, u stay at which floor?

i'm planning to send my girl for the weekend playgp at adriot learning blk 640. Anyone familiar with that school? She will be joining her brother at Ichiban next yr.

hi Sher lin or Jas,

can you emaiil me the part-time cleaner contact to [email protected]?

hi mummies,
i would also like to join the walks
happy.gif

Hi Margaret...
morning

u SAHM or FTWM? I'm a FTWM
my mum who stays nearby helps to look after the kids when i'm at work.

ya, wonder if we've met each other?

hi jkjt,

i m a FTWM..my mil stay with me n takeing care of my gal...

i m curious aso whether i saw u before...used to see many preggie at carpark...u drive or ur hubby drives? maybe can know by vehicle number...hahhaahh

Hi Margaret
How old is your girl?

Did u realise that lately there is this stray kitten around? I'm scare of dogs and cats then yesterday morning, this kitten almost dash into my unit!! I slammed my door so fast that i forget to bring the key in :p

I love my house very much but these stray animals are making me scare to go home. feel so sad and am badly affected. i dun understand why the owner is so inconsiderate. Should have leash or at least keep inside the house!

every time i go home/open my door, i'm always on my guard "xin jing dan zhan"
These loitering animals (stray or not) are affecting my life greatly!

Anyone knows what should i do? Dun think i can call police or AVA right? Do you think by pouring vinegar helps to keep the cat away?

hi..

is it..i nver see kitten leh...but yesterday i saw a blangadeash peeing at our block downstair..in fact i wan to take photo n warn him wan to report police...but my hubby stop me...
my is turning 5 mths this coming 11 oct....
i m stil curious whether i see u before or not....hahaha

yah teachers in my girl's playgroup washed the floor this morning cos pee smell soo smelly. very inconsiderate. margie, getting ready to feed your dear son? =)

Hi Mommies,

Do you have any good PD to recommend in Jurong area? Wanted to see Dr Heng at Kidslink urgently, however, he's on leave this next wed.

JKJT:
Hopefully u can try ignor the little animals and they will not bother you... cos me an animal lover, calling SPCA & AVA they will put the animal to sleep. Dont think that SPCA is "saver" they are not, they will put to sleep for sure and timing can be as short as within 24 hours.

sorry samantha
dunno if too late. how's your bb? my kids see dr david hau @ pioneer mall. good doc and offers lotsa advice =) speedy recovery

Hi margaret
hee, i'm curious too... perhaps we should meet at the void deck hahaa
the next time i share a lift with someone from 10th floor, think i will look at her hard heee

Hi samantha
my children goes to Jurong East Dr Anne & Baby. you might want to consider. Personally i feel that Dr David is not bad either but the doctor there is always not the same.

Hi Liyun
oh really? u mean they will put the animal to sleep? i don't mind pets but so long as the owners are responsible enough to leash them when outside or kept them indoor.
Pet owners have to know that there are someone who is afraid of dogs/cats out there. Be a Responisble Owner. Sometimes i feel that alot of our neighbours are very inconsiderate. They dun leash their dogs, they dun keep their cats at home... it is causing a lot of inconvenient to me.... i dun even dare to open my door to leave for work in the morning!!

hi samantha,

there is this dr ling at apex at 900 plus...i havent tried before...but my fren said he is very good....

hi JKJT,

ya...maybe 1 day we should meet up at void deck....see when u free..let me knw...i meet u downnstair...aghhahahah

Hi evening,
u are also from 653A? which floor?

Hi Margaret
ya shall meet on 1 of the evening. maybe we met before... :p

If you saw someone with 2 kids walking towards our blk on weekdays night, thats me!! hahaa every day have to fetch them back from my mum's place nearby.

Hi evening,
sure if we meet sure jio u...

hi JKJT...
i hardly at car park tat time...is either very early home or very late...hahahha...u long hair or short hair??

i short hair....
i dun drive lah, no guts coz i panic when i see lots of cars. everytime hv to rely on my hubby

how abt u?

short hair...tink never see u before...

i aso dont dare to drive..waiting for hubby....

hahahah...see when free we mit up ya....u working rite?

hi mummies,

can i join? i had a twins (long feng tai) of 9 months. stay near pioneer mall. SAHM.

evening,
u SAHM.... then we can meet up when free liao...

Hi baby26
welcome! so lucky to have a pair of twin!
i'm one of the "feng"; my bro is 7min older than me heee.... too bad i dun hv any twins :p

Hi Margaret
u usually what time reach home?
i will be walking home today at ard 8.15pm with my kids. Perhaps can meet you if you happen to be home ard tis time
happy.gif

Usually will bring the kids to pioneer mall for breakfast on weekends before they go for their weekend classes

Hi JKJT...

i will reach home ard 7 plus tnite...but hor will go out again to meet a mummy..nid to pass her someting....ahahhah...see can meet or not...if not we separate arraange 1 day meet at void deck ba....ahahahah

dear all,

To add on i also take in minnie mouse gift set (0-6mth)..
(but romper must be those that look like short at bottom rather than v-shape type)

baby26:
I subscripte to the thread so any updates I will just read.... Nowadays very busy with work so hardly active. kekeke... wana kopi after 6.30pm sms meeee loh. =P

Hi baby26,
haa... thirty over years ago... my mum delivered naturally, last time c-sect not so "in"

How are both of them doing? Do u look after both on your own? must be tough to handle 2 babies.

hi margaret
hahaha... we din manage to meet yday...
try again today.. u long hair or short hair?

I always seen a young mummy with a chiwawa and a baby gal under block 657A in the morning these days when I walk pass to the carpark to work... anyone from the forum?

JKJT:
so sorry... me nowadays must wait until get home and if got chance to log on then can check internet and forums... late reply don mind...
Ya... they put the animals to sleep. Hopefully these little furballs don disturb you, but the funny thing is, they will surely go to you if they sense you fear them and they can actually sense that... Try to act "not scare" of them see if it works... cos I find they always go to the person that scares of them the most first.

Hi liyun
precisely, i oso feel that they know i'm scare of them, so the little creatures always love to come to me... make me more scare!!

hi mummies

anyone interested to buy gymboree.
me got 25% discount.
But collection can only be in jurong west st 61 or boonlay MRT.
If enough orders, then i will start a spree in the forum.
PM me if interested.
Think the discount coupon ends next week.

Back