Jurong West Mums

Wendy,
thanks for the reply.. me and hubby also lazy todo housechores after work.. so we currently hire weekly maid.. not sure though after baby comes whether the house will be messier and need daily tidy up hahahah

Hi Mummies, I am living in Taman Jurong. *wink to Kiddo* cos both of us just gave birth in March.

Would like to check whether is there any good PD nearby?

Hi Mummies, I am living in Taman Jurong. *wink to Kiddo* cos both of us just gave birth in March.

Would like to check whether is there any good PD nearby?

hi hi giolyn

I intend to see the PD opp chinese garden MRT. This is introduce by my collegue as his dotter been seeing this PD young.
It call kid-link .. something like that lar.. if u by pass u will see it.

bbloh
u want aircon those kind of restaurant in shopping centre or those no aircon in neighbourhood area?
Any particlular food so easier to sugguest.
Family restarurant not so sure. But here what i normal would go to.
At blk 500+++ there near the spring cc macdonald and beside the singapore pool there is a coffeeshop their fish steamboat not bad.
At blk 496+++ The coffeeshop near the bus stop facing the open field that side zi cha.
or blk300+++ opp chinese garden mrt and can see the stadium the coffeeshop also not bad always full house at weekend.

Kiddo,

I know where kid-link is. I wanted to see the PD too. Dont knw how is their charges.

giolyn,

Currently my PD is @ Jurong pt. Its @ level 6. Heard from her that jp will tear down level 4 to 6. So she had to move out from there.

I had the intention of going to kid-link which kiddo mentioned. But dont knw if the Pd is gd anot.

my collegue mention not bad abd charges reasonable as his gal had been seeing for many years but i haven't been there yet coz 1st mth assessment will go there.if once i been there will let u all know!!

Personally i don't like all the clinics at JP even though some doctors are nice!

hey thanks lady. Tomorrow plan to bring my boy to the Kidslink as his belly button is havng a bit of blood recently. So a bit worried.

giolyn,

Did u clean his belly button carefully? Its normal to have a bit of blood. Not to worry. My gal had it too. Went to see the doc, he say its normal. As long as u clean it properly well do.

Kiddo,

I went to jp cos it near to my hse. Since she is shifting out to jurong east, mayb i will consider kid-link.

giolyn mine also got blood coz didnt clean properly.

cynthia
ok if u go there early can help reflect how the services there.

giolyn mine also got blood coz didnt clean properly.

cynthia
ok if u go there early can help reflect how the services there.

hahah.. i went liao. The recept looks unfriendly lor. Not smiley type. But who cares i am not going to let her handle my boy. hahah.. but the doctor is nice. He is very detail person and check my son very thoroughly until i thot there is something wrong with my son.

Cynthia, the doc is call Heng Joo Teck. I din ask for the breakdown of charges. All in all i paid abt $73 for first time consultation and with a jab.

<font color="0000ff">kiddo,
Thanks for your reply. It's not important whether it's air-con or not. Most important is, must have space for stroller & good food.</font>

At blk 500+++ there near the spring cc macdonald and beside the singapore pool there is a coffeeshop their fish steamboat not bad.

<font color="0000ff">Is the coffeeshop used to be KFC? Now selling XO Fish Head mee hoon?</font>

At blk 496+++ The coffeeshop near the bus stop facing the open field that side zi cha.

<font color="0000ff">I've no idea on this one???</font>

or blk300+++ opp chinese garden mrt and can see the stadium the coffeeshop also not bad always full house at weekend.

<font color="0000ff">The one that sells roti prata? The zi cha is nice?</font>

bbloh

500++ not kfc is juz along the basketball court only.Kfc is further up this is near the market one.

300++ got sell roti prata i not sure but if go by the mrt track way u can see many tables being set up till outside walkway. i onli know the chicken rice is cheap and nice.

or u want to try the tung lok at areena country club opp singapore discovery centre. is ala cart buffee

HI Cynthia,
Aiyoh there are still some blood on his navel. CL wanted me to buy some powder from the medical hall for him but i am skeptical about TCM.

NO i din sign up any package from Kidslink cos i have signed mine in SGH.

My pd did prescibe me powder to apply too. I onli apply a few times. After a few days, the thing(I dont knw what its that call) came off by itself. Hehehe....mayb u can try it.

Hi Kiddo,

I heard that the rates for the PD at JW Medical Centre is the same as private rates....

Yesterday i went to S'pore Paeds at the 500+ JW market...wah he charge me $80 ley... ex ex

Cynthia, the operating hours for Kidslink is as follows:

Monday/ Fri 9am-12.30pm, 2-4pm, 7-9pm
Tues/Wed 9am-12.30pm, 7-9pm
thurs/ Sat 9am-12.30pm

Hi Jurong Gal
if 500++ charge so ex might as well go jw cetnre save the trouble of taking bus!!
Ya the rate is the same at private

Hi kiddo,

I thought market will be cheaper than JP mar..who noes...sigh !
Also i went to market cos easy to park lar, jp very difficult to find parking 1....

Hi All,

I'm new here.. Just pop by to check if anyone has any recommendation for a parttime babysitter to take care of a 16month boy. Babysitting duration is approximately about 3 to 4 hours..not daily basis but it's more like as and when required kinda job.
Anyone do parttime or any gd recommendation pls.

Thank you

hi i'm staying at Jurong west too.. but the old one.. Lakeside area..

as for dentist, i usually go to clementi ... there's where my mum stays.. clement central have Ntuc dental

Hi,
Does anyone know any confinement nanny and babysitter near jurong west area? I'm staying at st64, just 5 mins walking distance away from Jurong point. Mine (1st baby) is due in Sept 07, so quite desperately looking for one now
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">sunsweet,
Thanks for your reply. Jurong Point level 6 also has NTUC DentiCare but my mum doesn't like there.</font>

hihi! i am also staying in J.West, due in Oct'07.. just wana know if anyone interested in getting Nepia diapers? cos heard so much abt them i wana try their diapers in NB size.. but they need 4 packs n i dun need so much now.. any1 wants to share? cheers!

Hi Hippo,

U can wait for NTUC offer for nepia diapers then can just buy 1 pack instead of 4. In fact, will be cheaper at ntuc offer compared to the home delivery.

hippo18 - u need that urgently? cos my ger still using nepia though is L size. pm me your contact. then when i order next time u can tompang if u want to.

re: Sheng siong near jalan bahar
- those staying near st 24, 25 have u noticed a new sheng siong is setting up at the old civil defence camp?
happy.gif

re: anyone knows which primary school is good? west grove?

Wendy
West grove is very "hot" school last opening 100 openings ballot by 300 people!!!
Another "hot" school is the Think is call Jurong West pri near Pioneer mall ...
Not "hot" school Think is juying & Pioner pri. If i din recall wrongly shld have these 2 or only 1 of it lazy go check. If further up in Boon lay got Corporation pri & boon lay gardern pri... doubt to go further up...

kiddo
corporation pri is very near my place.
i didnt know west grove is 'hot stuff'
if hb ok, will prob register for pv next yr lo.. :p

Hi Wendy
Yes is very super hot let say for 2007 registration. But heard that the principal is changing so not sure will it be that hot anymore?? But still can try !! Or start doing volutneer work . . . .

Hi Girls,

Just to check do you guys know anyone which can cook confinement food for me my due date is during Nov as dont intend to get any confinement nanny due to budget and my mum and in law cant cook for me as well..... If you happen to know anyone you can email me at [email protected] or pm me. Thanks in advance

hi kiddo,

for ur info, west grove is not a very gd sch as they r bias to the poor students. better students have more supplementry classes while weaker ones are left out. btw, i m a full-time tutor in jurong west.

Hi Jaslyn

OIC, heard that the principle come out and greet the parents after school etc.. and every year they will be full in enrolment... mabbi that y they concentrate on the better to get better results and left out the poor students

Back