IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi everyone, I’ve finally succeeded in my 5th ivf journey on 23 March with Dr Tan Heng Hao - Emergency delivery for my twins. I will be returning 200 eggs to shuang lin temple this coming Saturday in the morning to give thanks. Please feel free to collect the eggs if anyone of you are keen!

Good luck to all the sisters here
Big congrats muff. Happy for you :)

Hihi, can i check anyone having backaches during the 2ww? I am currently 10 day post ET. These 2 days having bad backache. Think going to fail this round.

Hihi, can i check anyone having backaches during the 2ww? I am currently 10 day post ET. These 2 days having bad backache. Think going to fail this round.

Yes i did. Dont worry too much. Just get more rest. Its probably bfp cos backache is one of the signs that i had .. gd luck!!

Hi everyone, I’ve finally succeeded in my 5th ivf journey on 23 March with Dr Tan Heng Hao - Emergency delivery for my twins. I will be returning 200 eggs to shuang lin temple this coming Saturday in the morning to give thanks. Please feel free to collect the eggs if anyone of you are keen!

Good luck to all the sisters here

Hi sisters, eggs dropped off at Shuang Lin temple- zhu sheng niang niang altar with 200 eggs. Good luck!

Thanks Diane26. Keeping my fingers crossed. Having my blood test on 4th Apr. Oh ya, i started to have spotting yest too. Actually trying not to pinned too much hope cos doc had been telling me the success rate is gonna b less than 5%.

Last edited:
Thanks Diane26. Keeping my fingers crossed. Having my blood test on 4th Apr. Oh ya, i started to have spotting yest too. Actually trying not to pinned too much hope cos doc had been telling me the success rate is gonna b less than 5%.

Spotting is also gd sign. They cld b implantation bleeding :)

All the best. Is yr fertilisation good? If yes still have frozen eggs for more chances.. Which doc are u with?

retrieved 10 fertilised 8. by Day 5, i'm only left with 2. Think no chance already. AF juz came. I'm with Jessie Poon. Will call KK to get my BT done on mon.

Hugs dear! Think in yr case it wld be better to trf at d3 rather than pushing to d5 n losing the embryos. Thats what my dr did the second round n i bfp. However i miscarriaged silently at wk8 :( take some time off to rest yr mind n body. Get yr strength :)

Thanks Diane26 again. Ya, have learnt from this 1st round that i should insist to trf on Day 3 and not day 5. Cos doc was saying that the embryos are growing too slow. so she suggested to wait for day 5. Will rest for few mths maybe i will try again in jun or jul as i do not have much time left.

Can i check how many months later that you started your round 2?

Thanks Diane26 again. Ya, have learnt from this 1st round that i should insist to trf on Day 3 and not day 5. Cos doc was saying that the embryos are growing too slow. so she suggested to wait for day 5. Will rest for few mths maybe i will try again in jun or jul as i do not have much time left.

Can i check how many months later that you started your round 2?

Discuss with yr dr abt the plan first. I started almost 7mths later. Right after my first failed round, i started taking ubiquinol 300mg. I mus say it did improved my egg quality.

Can i check where you can get ubiquinol 300mg? Watson or GNC? Ya will meet up with doc to see whats the plan next. My HB is thinking of switching doc. Anyway we do not have govt co-funding, we thinking of switching to TMC. Not sure wats the cost like.

Can i check where you can get ubiquinol 300mg? Watson or GNC? Ya will meet up with doc to see whats the plan next. My HB is thinking of switching doc. Anyway we do not have govt co-funding, we thinking of switching to TMC. Not sure wats the cost like.

I got ubiq frm iherb. Im sure all private hosps are very expensive :)

Ya, i totally agree with u that pte hosp are more ex. Moreover i'm actually very comfortable with kk. Anyway will discuss with hb again to decide what we wanna do next.

Ya, i totally agree with u that pte hosp are more ex. Moreover i'm actually very comfortable with kk. Anyway will discuss with hb again to decide what we wanna do next.

Ya, for now take more rest. Take things off yr mind n relax. Meanwhile u can start yr vits n eat healthy. Wish u all the best in yr next journey !

retrieved 10 fertilised 8. by Day 5, i'm only left with 2. Think no chance already. AF juz came. I'm with Jessie Poon. Will call KK to get my BT done on mon.
Hugs. 10 at the age is consider not bad quantity. Or u try switch to thh many bfp with him at kkh. Dun think choosing doc in kkh will be much of a different cost as when reach ivf stage,e cost is counted private for e procedure.

Tmc ard 15k for icsi. But if higher deosage cost will be higher

Last edited:
Hugs. 10 at the age is consider not bad quantity. Or u try switch to thh many bfp with him at kkh. Dun think choosing doc in kkh will be much of a different cost as when reach ivf stage,e cost is counted private for e procedure.

Tmc ard 15k for icsi. But if higher deosage cost will be higher

Oh, i thought i saw a $7,999 package at TMC website. But it excludes all medication. If its so ex, think i will still prefer to stay with kkh. I did think of transferring to thh since every1 here strongly recommend him. But really very scared of the waiting time to c him.

Actually during scanning, i have 20 follicles but only extracted 10. Quite sad that i do not have any left to freeze.

Oh, i thought i saw a $7,999 package at TMC website. But it excludes all medication. If its so ex, think i will still prefer to stay with kkh. I did think of transferring to thh since every1 here strongly recommend him. But really very scared of the waiting time to c him.

Actually during scanning, i have 20 follicles but only extracted 10. Quite sad that i do not have any left to freeze.

The rest mus be immatured. What was yr E2 reading bef the retrieval?

Take care. Actually tmc also have to wait 1 to 2 hrs.

Hihi, new here.

I am now 6dpt 3dt medicated FET.. i can feel like my lower abdominal (sometimes right side and sometimes left side) has some sort of a pulling sensation over the past 2 days.

Anyone else also has these symptoms and are still successful?
My first round of FET had similar sensation but failed.

Hihi, new here.

I am now 6dpt 3dt medicated FET.. i can feel like my lower abdominal (sometimes right side and sometimes left side) has some sort of a pulling sensation over the past 2 days.

Hi there.. yes i had that pulling feeling too along with backache started from 7dp4dt fet n i bfp. U take more rest cos its the implantation period. Gd luck :)

Hihi, new here.

Hello! Am at 5DP5DT. When is your BT? Your embryo may be trying to implant. All the best!

Back