IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi which hosp are u with? What was your lining thickness on CD10? You were on what meds before and after the transfer? Thanks!
I'm with KKH. Lining is 8.1mm on CD10. I'm on 4mg progynova on CD4 to CD8, 6mg progynova on CD9 to CD13, crinone on CD12 onwards, 4mg progynova on CD14 (ET day) onwards. Bt default, utrogestan is prescribed, but I opt for crinone because utrogestan need to be inserted morning, afternoon and night, while crinone only morning and night. but crinone is more expensive than utrogestan

I'm with KKH. Lining is 8.1mm on CD10. I'm on 4mg progynova on CD4 to CD8, 6mg progynova on CD9 to CD13, crinone on CD12 onwards, 4mg progynova on CD14 (ET day) onwards. Bt default, utrogestan is prescribed, but I opt for crinone because utrogestan need to be inserted morning, afternoon and night, while crinone only morning and night. but crinone is more expensive than utrogestan
I see.. Now you're at which stage already? 2ww over?

Also Can I check
Is it normal for the inserts to leak? Will the leak affect the implantation ?
No matter how deep I insert, it always leak

Hello everyone I want to do IVF, for the first time, what can you teach me how to do it need? I want the government hospital, my husband Singaporeans, I am PR.
First to get a letter of introduction to polyclicn heard, is not it? polyclicn which doctors can start it?
Also, you can use three hospitals in government subsidies, which the hospital is better? Sisters seek help answer.
Can teach me step by step, I did not do, nothing will. My English is not good, so rely on software translation, if translation error, please forgive.
Hi Fiona, I didn't go to polyclinic to take referral letter. What I heard is the doctor's consultation fee is much cheaper if you have the referral letter from polyclinic from any doctor, but you cannot choose hospital doctor. 去综合诊疗所,可以让任何医生给你写信。有综合诊疗所的信,在政府医院(KKH, NUH, SGH)看医生比较便宜,可是不能选医生。

Hi Fiona, I didn't go to polyclinic to take referral letter. What I heard is the doctor's consultation fee is much cheaper if you have the referral letter from polyclinic from any doctor, but you cannot choose hospital doctor. 去综合诊疗所,可以让任何医生给你写信。有综合诊疗所的信,在政府医院(KKH, NUH, SGH)看医生比较便宜,可是不能选医生。
谢谢你的回复.请问你是在哪个医院看的?找的是指定医生吗?因为我在这也不认识什么人,说到选择医生就更不懂哪个好与不好了.

Hi ladies, I'm with kkh for my 1st fresh cycle. i was seeing Dr Tan HH at the fertility centre and he was the one who refer me to start ivf. Since started i have not seen him before! Everytime after scan, i was seeing different doc. is that normal? nobody actually explain to me if i am on low dosage or what is going to happen after? i feel lost. is it becos they see that i do not have much chance and don't bother?

Update from today's scan.

Lining increase from 14 triple to 14.1 triple.

Size from sat visit 15, 2 of 14.5 to today's roughly I remember is 18, 17.5, 17.5, 17, 16.5, 14.5, etc

Doing the trigger shot today, egg pickup on wed.

Luckily I only feel mild nauseous, no bloatness. Doc let me choose either fresh this week or frozen cycle the following month.

Since I feel ok, I choose the fresh.

Hi ladies, I'm with kkh for my 1st fresh cycle. i was seeing Dr Tan HH at the fertility centre and he was the one who refer me to start ivf. Since started i have not seen him before! Everytime after scan, i was seeing different doc. is that normal? nobody actually explain to me if i am on low dosage or what is going to happen after? i feel lost. is it becos they see that i do not have much chance and don't bother?

R u on subsidy?

Update from today's scan.

Lining increase from 14 triple to 14.1 triple.

Size from sat visit 15, 2 of 14.5 to today's roughly I remember is 18, 17.5, 17.5, 17, 16.5, 14.5, etc

Doing the trigger shot today, egg pickup on wed.

Luckily I only feel mild nauseous, no bloatness. Doc let me choose either fresh this week or frozen cycle the following month.

Since I feel ok, I choose the fresh.

Wow Rachel.. yr result is good..
All the best to you..

Hi hi! I also got the same side effects! (Except no insomnia for me.) At first I thought I ate too heaty stuff, coz I haven't heard of anyone with such problem with progynova. I was put on 4mg from CD4 to CD8 and 6mg from CD9 to CD13 (which is the day before ET).
Anyway besides all those symptoms, I also feel more emo and teary.. Don't know why!! It's like a bucket of many different emotions...

Oh.. How embryos you have now?
Anyway besides all those symptoms, I also feel more emo and teary.. Don't know why!! It's like a bucket of many different emotions...
I have 6 frozen, going to transfer 2. Not much mood swing for me. The heatiness seem to have subsided also, but I still feel more thirsty than usual. You are on medicated FET cycle too right? Are you doing your ET soon?

Hi ladies, can I know if anyone have heard of Dr Joan Thong Pao wen for ivf treatments? How is she ? Greatly appreciate any feedback. Thank u.

Hi, I'm a private Patient with THH, it's normal that you don't see him until the ER. After each scan, there will be a doc reviewing your result, if u feel that you are not yielding enough egg, just speak to the doc-in-charge and she will answer all your concerns. Definitely nothing to do with you have high or Low chance.

I have 6 frozen, going to transfer 2. Not much mood swing for me. The heatiness seem to have subsided also, but I still feel more thirsty than usual. You are on medicated FET cycle too right? Are you doing your ET soon?
Ya medicated. Not sure when will the transfer be cos hasn't seen dr for the scan

Hi.. it's like that de. You will see him when it is at egg retrieval and transfer. other than that normally, the doc on duty will review you. dont worry :)

Hi, I'm a private Patient with THH, it's normal that you don't see him until the ER. After each scan, there will be a doc reviewing your result, if u feel that you are not yielding enough egg, just speak to the doc-in-charge and she will answer all your concerns. Definitely nothing to do with you have high or Low chance.
Thanks gal. My 3rd scan today reveals no follicle growth which doc says for normal people is unusual. For my case Guess it's expected. Doc advice me to cancel the cycle as don't foresee there's gg to be any growth even change jabs. It's better for me to try the next cycle in May.

Thanks gal. My 3rd scan today reveals no follicle growth which doc says for normal people is unusual. For my case Guess it's expected. Doc advice me to cancel the cycle as don't foresee there's gg to be any growth even change jabs. It's better for me to try the next cycle in May.
Don't be discouraged, have a discussion with your doc and changed the simulation jabs! Chin up ok!

dont worry. i have been thru what u went. understand there you might feel disappointed. THH will speak to you and he will adjust the meds and dosage as well. Dont give up!

Today I learnt more from the doc in charge. Everyone is different so doc will tailor different dosage n Med according to one's needs. I have Low AMH so THH actually tailor Low dosage as my condition by right Low stimm is good enough cos seriously not much eggs. Right now, I'm wondering what else I should do to prepare for my next cycle in May?? I'm taking dhea, CoQ10, Royal jelly and multi-Vit. Drinking raspberry leaf tea everyday. Is melatonin necessary?

Today I learnt more from the doc in charge. Everyone is different so doc will tailor different dosage n Med according to one's needs. I have Low AMH so THH actually tailor Low dosage as my condition by right Low stimm is good enough cos seriously not much eggs. Right now, I'm wondering what else I should do to prepare for my next cycle in May?? I'm taking dhea, CoQ10, Royal jelly and multi-Vit. Drinking raspberry leaf tea everyday. Is melatonin necessary?
Why Low AMH will need Low stim? Did he check ur FSH?

谢谢你的回复.请问你是在哪个医院看的?找的是指定医生吗?因为我在这也不认识什么人,说到选择医生就更不懂哪个好与不好了.
我是在 KKH,医生是 Dr Sadhana,她不是华人。如果你想找女医生,可以找 Dr Jessie Phoon。如果不介意男医生,可以找 Dr Tan Heng Hao,他是在 KKH 最受欢迎的医生。其他俩家政府医院,我就不清楚了。其实,政府医院的 IVF 医生都不错的,至少我还没听到有人投诉。

Hi all.. me doing 3rd fresh n today 3rd scan. result not so good. Less egg n only 1 egg grow little. So sad.
1st scan 23 Feb b4 jab (CD3)
Lining - 3
Right - 4/4/4
Left - 12.5/4

2nd scan 26 Feb after 3 jab of Orgalutran (CD6)
Lining - 3
Right - 4/4/4
Left - 7/4

3rd scan 29 Feb after 3 jab of Puregon 400 n Saizen 30 (CD9)
Lining - 3.8
Right - 6.5/4/4
Left - 7/4

Hi all.. me doing 3rd fresh n today 3rd scan. result not so good. Less egg n only 1 egg grow little. So sad.
Lining - 3
Right - 4/4/4
Left - 12.5/4

Lining - 3
Right - 4/4/4
Left - 7/4

Lining - 3.8
Right - 6.5/4/4
Left - 7/4
Pupnui,jiayou!! Continue to eat egg whites and eat well,sleep well. Still got chance as u are at cd 9. Stay positive first

Cheer up FighteBattle! May will be a better month, don't be discouraged, keep fighting!

Lining - 3
Right - 4/4/4
Left - 12.5/4

Lining - 3
Right - 4/4/4
Left - 7/4

Lining - 3.8
Right - 6.5/4/4
Left - 7/4[/QUOTE

Gambateh pupnui!

Hi ladies, can I check whether can I drink chicken essence now or only after ER b4 ET? After ET can I still drink? TIA

Don't give up. Prepare yourself again and go for it.

Back