IVF/ICSI Support Group

Sisters am out of the game this natural fet. Disappointed. Everything looked good embryos lining ovulation womb progesterone e2 but still bfn. Tomorrow bt. But today when I did inserts already got blood stains. Hpt also negative. I still have 2 frosties. Anyone knw hw long shud I wait before starting next. Hope to rest this cycle and Dec fet. Wonder if possible. If this was a bfp it wud have been my best bday present this week and the due date wud have been arnd hubby bday. Upset that things didn't work out.
I'm sorry to hear that. Hugs. We jia you together ok. At least still got embies for next cycle. Be gentle on yourself. When I failed my last cycle, I was also very down. But it gets better. Now I just focus on what I can do to improve my eggs quality lining.

Dear Sistas,

It is of sadness as I'm writing this. Have seen dr tan - unfortunately it will not be a viable pregnancy, there is no way at beta 100 to rise to 1000 ( which it should be by now). This should be concluded as a biochemical pregnancy. I will do another blood test next week to bring it to a close. He say 99% it will not be viable.

I felt better after talking to him. Just have to think it positively that yes the embbies did implant in me however they did not develop. Should they continue to grow, it will be more heartbreaking to learn that they could not carry on after the few weeks.

With this I felt even more grateful that I have my girl and continue and always cherish having her with us as I always do.

Thanks so much to all the Sistas here who constantly gave me encouragement, positivity and energy especially @towkayneo ( my Ah Neo) @DawnBB @mesara @gan1972 @littlemonkies @spinsterella. I will move on with life and stay happy of course.

I will not be trying anymore. Still, I want to wish all of you here success and I'm sure everyone here will graduate to be a mummy eventually!

Sis sonique2001, I'm very sorry to hear that!
But you had been on a journey not every woman have. You had put your utmost best and there will be no regrets.
Move on and focus the beautiful life ahead! You still have a little one :)
Take care!!

Dear Sistas,

It is of sadness as I'm writing this. Have seen dr tan - unfortunately it will not be a viable pregnancy, there is no way at beta 100 to rise to 1000 ( which it should be by now). This should be concluded as a biochemical pregnancy. I will do another blood test next week to bring it to a close. He say 99% it will not be viable.

I felt better after talking to him. Just have to think it positively that yes the embbies did implant in me however they did not develop. Should they continue to grow, it will be more heartbreaking to learn that they could not carry on after the few weeks.

With this I felt even more grateful that I have my girl and continue and always cherish having her with us as I always do.

Thanks so much to all the Sistas here who constantly gave me encouragement, positivity and energy especially @towkayneo ( my Ah Neo) @DawnBB @mesara @gan1972 @littlemonkies @spinsterella. I will move on with life and stay happy of course.

I will not be trying anymore. Still, I want to wish all of you here success and I'm sure everyone here will graduate to be a mummy eventually!

Hey sonique, it's really sad to hear this. However, i believe u will be brave to move on. Take care!!

Hi ladies .. need some advice. As much as I was excited over arrival of AF to start ivf.my AF didn't come. I stopped tcm powder at ard day 12 and started having cramps on day 21 onwards till day 28. Cramps stopped, backache and sore boobs arrived and very bloated. Today is day 31. Last cycle came on day 28. I have nv missed a cycle of AF in my life. I was ever late for AF once ..a week past my usual AF date . boobs Felt heavy till I woke up in pain this morn. Tested negative and feeling queasy. what should I do now? Monitor few days more then consult a gynae? I can't start ivf without arrival of AF..fairly confused

Last edited:
Hi ladies .. need some advice. As much as I was excited over arrival of AF to start ivf.my AF didn't come. I stopped tcm powder at ard day 12 and started having cramps on day 21 onwards till day 28. Cramps stopped, backache and sore boobs arrived and very bloated. Today is day 31. Last cycle came on day 28. I have nv missed a cycle of AF in my life. I was ever late for AF once ..a week past my usual AF date . boobs Felt heavy till I woke up in pain this morn. Tested negative and feeling queasy. what should I do now? Monitor few days more then consult a gynae? I can't start ivf without arrival of AF..fairly confused
Very simple, take HPT

@Dreamscometrue : Used cheapo brand and is showing negative
Hi Hopeful. What is your usual cycle period? You mentioned today is CD31 and it's a week past your usual AF date but your last cycle was 28 days? Wouldn't CD31 would be 3 days past a 28 day cycle? If so, it is normal to have AF delay a few days as you may hv ovulated late.

Did u test OPK & would u know est ovulation day? Then U can count 12-15 days from O day as luteal phase is pretty standard for all ladies but follicular phase can vary much.

In any case, since tested hpt -ve, you can either wait another few days or if you are very worried, you can consult a private gynae who can order blood test and even scan to see any issue.

Please try not to stress as it's not good for you. Stay positive & be strong. We r here to support u.

Hi Ladies, today mark the end of my 5th iui with Puregon. Kinda of upset with the whole year of hard work / efforts / money and then no outcome. Sometimes really wonder why god is so unfair and making things so unfair for us. At work , taking leaves is a problem; fine I quit. Quiting means I go by subsidies route, yet suffer under the mercy of MO doctor and their errors. If there is a god above, why don't they see the suffering we have. Why challenge us till the last drop. Seeing friends announcement on pregnancy on facebook mark a double triple wound on us. Seriously feel like to delete Facebook and change my number. Haha..at times really wish I have the courage to end all this.
Dont give up Emma, stay strong. We will get good news soon.

Hi dawn bb .. my cycle is always regular, coming between day 28 and on rare occasions day 31. The only time i missed mensus was when mensus was late for 1week cos i took the delay mensus pill as was going for water trip. However that was 4years back. Last month mensus came on day 28 and mensus calender expects my nov mensus to come on day 29 with ovulation on day 15? No opk done as I was already set on ivf this month. Today is day 31. Still no sign. I'm having backache sore boobs apart from being nausea. I will probably await a few more days prior to another HPT. If negative then I will see a gynae

Hey! Dont be so negative. Since you choose to embark on this journey, just do your best. Dont think and worry about failure now. Failure did not make appointment with you right? Look on the bright side. Things may not be smooth now but it will eventually.

This is my 4th cycle ivf and I am going to be 40 soon. You know, I have not even strike once in my 10 yrs ttc journey. And even ivf, i have not even go thru any ET. You know what, giving up need alot of courage too. So lets move forward and see what we can do in this life.

And if end of it we did not succeed at least we wont have any regrets cos we tried all means and ways.

Anyway, life is not just about having kids? The world is so big waiting for us to explore.

Life is too short to keep on harping on negative thots.

Hi Purpledragon, yr positive note applies to me as well. thanks, really appreciate the strong words. Im going through thesame thing and i just needed this strong positive vibes u sent to all of us. Dont worry u wil be holding yr bundly of joy soon.

Hey! Dont be so negative. Since you choose to embark on this journey, just do your best. Dont think and worry about failure now. Failure did not make appointment with you right? Look on the bright side. Things may not be smooth now but it will eventually.

This is my 4th cycle ivf and I am going to be 40 soon. You know, I have not even strike once in my 10 yrs ttc journey. And even ivf, i have not even go thru any ET. You know what, giving up need alot of courage too. So lets move forward and see what we can do in this life.

And if end of it we did not succeed at least we wont have any regrets cos we tried all means and ways.

Anyway, life is not just about having kids? The world is so big waiting for us to explore.

Life is too short to keep on harping on negative thots.

Hi Purpledragon, yr positive note applies to me as well. thanks, really appreciate the strong words. Im going through thesame thing and i just needed this strong positive vibes u sent to all of us. Dont worry u wil be holding yr bundly of joy soon.

Ladies who have done endo scratch before, i'd like to request for some advice. My doc has ruled out embryo issue for my last failed FET and we are quite certain it's endometrial issue because the embryo did not even implant. However he doesn't believe in endo scratch when I suggested to him. He said if anything, sometimes it'd cause more damage. Would like to hear your experience if you have done it and bfp, do you believe it's due to endo scratch? Anyone there with implantation issue who did not bfp despite doing endo scratch. Any advice or sharing of experience is appreciated.

Any ladies done endo scratch can tell me how was yr experience. Im scheduled for one next week and wondering if its gona be painful that requires me to take MC.

Hi dawn bb .. my cycle is always regular, coming between day 28 and on rare occasions day 31. The only time i missed mensus was when mensus was late for 1week cos i took the delay mensus pill as was going for water trip. However that was 4years back. Last month mensus came on day 28 and mensus calender expects my nov mensus to come on day 29 with ovulation on day 15? No opk done as I was already set on ivf this month. Today is day 31. Still no sign. I'm having backache sore boobs apart from being nausea. I will probably await a few more days prior to another HPT. If negative then I will see a gynae
Dearie, try not to worry too much. Maybe u can make appointment for Sat or Mon first. If not needed them cancel. Then try not to worry too much k. All the best!

Dear Sistas,

I had tears in my eyes when I read this. *big hugs*
Whatever it is, I hope you will stay strong and be positive.
May happiness be with you always.

Ladies who have done endo scratch before, i'd like to request for some advice. My doc has ruled out embryo issue for my last failed FET and we are quite certain it's endometrial issue because the embryo did not even implant. However he doesn't believe in endo scratch when I suggested to him. He said if anything, sometimes it'd cause more damage. Would like to hear your experience if you have done it and bfp, do you believe it's due to endo scratch? Anyone there with implantation issue who did not bfp despite doing endo scratch. Any advice or sharing of experience is appreciated.
Hi gal for my first ivf with Prof wong I did endo scratch but fail. 2nd and 3rd ivf with dr tan no endo scratch bfp. Think endometrium and hormones have to be optimal for implantation.

Got the call. Bfn. Will have to prepare for next fet. Will be seeing dr tan in dec for review.
Was praying for it to be a complete success or closure than be put on another emotional roller coaster ride like my last bfp where it was rising slow neither here nor there. V stress. Let's jia you sisters.

Got the call. Bfn. Will have to prepare for next fet. Will be seeing dr tan in dec for review.
Was praying for it to be a complete success or closure than be put on another emotional roller coaster ride like my last bfp where it was rising slow neither here nor there. V stress. Let's jia you sisters.
actually, the common trend is, usually BFP, will definitely have some obvious symptoms and if you HPT a few days before, if it's -ve, 90% is BFN. And usually if have pink / brown / red spotting before BT, also very dangerous. What do you think?

Haha, who is your doc? It's known that endo scratch will double up the chances of implantation, provided all other factors are kept constant - like reasonable embryo etc

Hi gal for my first ivf with Prof wong I did endo scratch but fail. 2nd and 3rd ivf with dr tan no endo scratch bfp. Think endometrium and hormones have to be optimal for implantation.

Dr Tan is your lucky star laa...plus he has magic hands. But hor, my ET from the 1st BFP comes from Matthew Lau, not THH :p So far the ETs done by THH turn out to be...BFN :p

Gals can i check if the endo srcatch is painful? i've very very low threshold for pain. Can i opt not to do it? saw some videos on it and it sure does look scary and painful

Hi all.

Me also just saw Dr Tan after the failed natural FET last month. Saw him this tue...as what mesara said, he is a very nice doc...and i will be starting my next natural FET this month...should be ET should be around end of this month..if my mense come soon.

I did ask him why it fail last round...he very frank and just say it just never happen as 30 % chance only even with good embryos and good lining...

Currently I left 4 embryo - 2 Blastie and 2 D2...so going for 2 Blastie this month...and see how, if it does not work then try another round of FET in Apr/May....go for a rest first...

2 more FET to go for me only... after that i will stop.

Anyone going for FET this month...Jia you everyone...

Oh ya Towkayneo...Dr Tan also my magic hand....as my first fresh cycle with him too and got a boy from him... so i trust him.

About womb scratching...I did ask him....he say painful procedure...very uncomfortable...he wun recomend if unless it very necessary... if pregnant before one he wun ask to do... as he say there is no physical proof that it help better in implantion

Oh ya Towkayneo...Dr Tan also my magic hand....as my first fresh cycle with him too and got a boy from him... so i trust him.

About womb scratching...I did ask him....he say painful procedure...very uncomfortable...he wun recomend if unless it very necessary... if pregnant before one he wun ask to do... as he say there is no physical proof that it help better in implantion

I got my boy from my FET cycle (did endo scratching prior to that, but on GA) the last round. just failed my fresh cycle, so going for the FET this month. I told him I wanted him to sign on my uterus; he never said it is painful ley...hearing this makes both feet so cold! :O

Hi ladies! Dr THH suggested endometrial scratching for my next fresh cycle. Is the cramp during the procedure painful? I am so panicked coz got low pain tolerance. Anyone BFP after the scratching?

Hi sister, don't give up. Hug hug , how many HL you took for this around FET ? You transferred at which grade ? Any symptoms ?

Good luck for your BT. Hang in there yeah. How do you increase chance of good endometrium? Lining thickness is there but pattern not there.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Hugs. Yeah take these few months to nourish your body then try again. You have bfp before. So just a matter of timing. I'm sure you will strike again.

I got my boy from my FET cycle (did endo scratching prior to that, but on GA) the last round. just failed my fresh cycle, so going for the FET this month. I told him I wanted him to sign on my uterus; he never said it is painful ley...hearing this makes both feet so cold! :O
Hi towkayneo, your last round did you do endo scratch? How much did u pay for your endo scratch?

Yup, there are sistas who BFP after scratching. think can pop a panadol before you go for the scratch.
really ah? Still thinking not to go for it coz never hear any success stories. somehow I tink just by making few scratches on the lining can make miracle meh? haha... but u gave me some courage.:p

Sis, hope u recover well physically & mentally soon then prep for next FET when u feel ready. Find peace and build positive energy to persevere on! Jia you k!

Anyone recently bfp from here? I need lotsa of babydusts from her.

With regards to the endo scratching issue, is this the same as in polyp removal procedure? If it is, I did the polyp removal procedure before, in 2013. Did under GA in KKH. Whether it helps in implantation or not, I m not sure. But the very first cycle after the procedure, it was a bfn for me. I only striked in the same year oct cycle.

Towkayneo

We will be cycle buddy for Nov cycle ! We Jia you together

Towkayneo
We will be cycle buddy for Nov cycle ! We Jia you together

@joellejo & @towkayneo sistas, I'm also doing natural FET this month.
Just seen doc today for first scan on CD10. Everything looks good & doc said to proceed this month.
Also no need to scan again coz lining & follicle size ok le. Just start OPK test today & call them once +ve.
This will be my 5th transfer. Nvr bfp before but not giving up!
Sisters, take one step at a time & build positive energy as you prep for upcoming FET.
Let's jia you! All the best!

Last edited:
@joellajo & @towkayneo sistas, I'm also doing natural FET this month.
Just seen doc today for first scan on CD10. Everything looks good & doc said to proceed this month.
Also no need to scan again coz lining & follicle size ok le. Just start OPK test today & call them once +ve.
Sisters, take one step at a time & build positive energy as you prep for upcoming FET.
huat ah!

Jiayou Dawn! Stay positive and relax! I pray for your BFP!

*big hugs* Sorry to hear that. But don't give up k. Maybe take a holiday or something and then do your FET.

jiayou Dawnbb!

And jiayou to all those sisters going for their Nov cycle!!!

All the best 3 sisters! I will cycle in jan only, waiting to catch all your baby dust here :)

Back