IVF/ICSI Support Group

Yes. I'm looking for a urologist. Do u know anyone who is good to recommend? My DH has been on TCM for almost 2 years. Only his count improved... Motility and morphology never improve at all. He exercises quite frequently also. Overall, I think he is more healthy than me. Really dunno y he has this problem. With his issue, wan to try natural also very hard to strike.... Sianz.

Hi tsf0205,

What exercise does your husband do? If he cycles or uses exercise bike frequently, will have to stop, as they affect his sperm. This is told by one of my personal trainer friends before.

Don't worry...it will meet target. I had a bad scare as CD8 I had lining 6mm and follicles 13 and 10mm. I was praying for the growth and ovulation to slow down as I went London on cd 8 after scan till cd 13. I ovulated on cd 12....super early. ..i went for cd 13 scan after landing in sg straight. Lining 10.5mm and the 13mm follicle had ruptured..the 10mm grew to 17mm. Thank god all went well. Kk told me to come for cd 10 scan and I told them will be overseas. They told me to abort cycle. I had to plead with them to say in case my ovulation happens after trip or last day let me proceed. Natural abit stress abt timing of ovulation n lining. It's natural.
Thank you for sharing sister

Seriously IMHO no need to obssess too much over it. Only cause more stress. As long as you are not taking them excessively everyday, these food taken on moderation as part of a balanced diet, drink sufficient water, you should be fine. All the best. Stay positive! Jia you! :)

Thanks DawnBB for giving me some peace of mind! :)
Really good to find support from everyone here :)

3 embryos ..... so sad, looks like my child having a sibling is very very slim. :(

Dearie, must think positive & root for your 3 embies k. Many inspiring stories of sisters who bfp with just that one golden embie only (remember the_spinsterella?) Jia you jia you!

Only_you, I also have 3 embies. :) I agree with DawnBB that it takes only 1 good strong embie to BFP!
As a consolation... at least you have already child which is such a blessing, unlike me and others who are still trying for a child for the 1st (or already numerous) times.
be happy that we still have embies!!! :)

we cant have milk during 2ww? I still drink pasteurized milk.
and yesterday I had hot chocolate when out with friends... then realised I was told not to eat chocolate... :S
Actually no hard facts to avoid dairy pdt altogether. Depends if your body rejects, eg diarrhea n discomfort. In fact now I'm preggy naturally, i was taking coffee chocolate milk without realizing i was expecting. But the month before i did ivf my body rejected dairy products.

Actually no hard facts to avoid dairy pdt altogether. Depends if your body rejects, eg diarrhea n discomfort. In fact now I'm preggy naturally, i was taking coffee chocolate milk without realizing i was expecting. But the month before i did ivf my body rejected dairy products.
Agree @char-mee. Am lactose intolerant and thus have tummy upset easily. Norm is diarrhea. Ensure milk and yogurt are my source of calcium :)

Congratulations!! Its really nice to hear ppl are preggie!! How long more to pop? :)
Ok will note to have balanced diet!

Congratulations!! Its really nice to hear ppl are preggie!! How long more to pop? :)
Ok will note to have balanced diet!
Am in my 10 weeks now. btw i ttc almost 9 years w nothing until 2 attempts of ivf this year, this is the first time conceived naturally. So i believe that ivf does prep the body, either coz we are more careful in diet or the hormones in the body... it's quite unexplainable.

Am in my 10 weeks now. btw i ttc almost 9 years w nothing until 2 attempts of ivf this year, this is the first time conceived naturally. So i believe that ivf does prep the body, either coz we are more careful in diet or the hormones in the body... it's quite unexplainable.

Yep.. my husband's friend also tried ivf once and unsuccessful. Then next is she conceived naturally n her DD now finishing her o levels. i believe also its abit of everything.. age, hormones jabs, diet n lifestyle change etc... the unexplainable part is what makes babies the fruits of our labor n joy and blessings.

Take good care, char mee!!

Hey, I am sorry to hear that! :( Now I am also getting anxious for my upcoming hcg test.
How much is the level then is considered positive?

Sometimes I just so envy those who get preggie easily and naturally just rolling around the bed hahaha...
I think
Hcg 100 and more is considered "safe" - then they will ask you take 2nd beta to see if your hcg levels double or increase more than double etc

Hi sisters, for those who did endo scratch, how long did the pain or scramps last? I did it on wednesday and the pain is still present. Tonight it got quite painful, have to bend to walk to toilet. 4th night after scratch already. I didnt take painkillers tonight as it was manageable in the day time.

Hello Celestialbaby! Hope all's well since your ET on Monday :)

I'm have never taken Ensure but was previously taking Nespray full-cream fortified milk powder then added Anmum Materna. Then when I read in the forum about sisters avoiding milk due to 'slippery womb', I got scared as I have always been drinking my morning cup of milk. So I researched and asked TCM doc to have better understanding and decided to stop based on reasons I mentioned earlier.

In between cycles, at times when I feel my body is ok and really crave for milk, I will still drink occasionally, think not more than 2 cups a week. During 2ww, I actually stopped.
Dear DawnBB thanks for the reply. Noted. Since I've read your post, I stopped my ENSURE. So far, not much sypmtons on my end during this tww except some light spotting On 4th n 5th day post transfer. Haven't dared to do hpt yet. hope you are keeping well sister.

Hi sisters, for those who did endo scratch, how long did the pain or scramps last? I did it on wednesday and the pain is still present. Tonight it got quite painful, have to bend to walk to toilet. 4th night after scratch already. I didnt take painkillers tonight as it was manageable in the day time.

Hi, I had it done yest. The pain n cramp lasted abt a day. I was feeling ok today.
Or could it be your pre-menses symptoms?

Hi, I had it done yest. The pain n cramp lasted abt a day. I was feeling ok today.
Or could it be your pre-menses symptoms?
Thanks for the reply. Today is only day 16 so i dont think is PMS. Im quite sure is the pain fr scratch cos quite distinctive. And usually i dont have pms cramps. I just scared of infection. Day time feels ok leh..

Hi ladies, will like to seek your advice. My BT for pregnancy is due only on 30th Oct but I spotted light bleeding (red) and now patches of dark brown discharge. Can anyone advise what are these signs and what should I do next? TIA.

Hi ladies, will like to seek your advice. My BT for pregnancy is due only on 30th Oct but I spotted light bleeding (red) and now patches of dark brown discharge. Can anyone advise what are these signs and what should I do next? TIA.

My BT is on 28 Oct. I see red blood when I wipe off with tissue after using toilet last night and this morning there is more blood, but my pad does not have blood stain. I see brown stain on pad. I dont know if I have failed my first cycle or if there is any hope left.

I only had minor cramp in the endo scratch day, no significant pain after that. Spotting for few days. If u r with KKH, probably you wd like to call the hotline tomorrow.

My BT is on 28 Oct. I see red blood when I wipe off with tissue after using toilet last night and this morning there is more blood, but my pad does not have blood stain. I see brown stain on pad. I dont know if I have failed my first cycle or if there is any hope left.
I have the same thought as you now so posting here to check out what does these symptoms means? Kinda worried and don't know if need to make a trip down to O&G? May I ask which hospital are u with?

I had cramps during my 2ww.. abt 6 to 7 days after transfer and it lasted till my BT. I had thought it was my period but it wasn't! So it's a good sign! :)
Thanks @patn @Sonique2001 and @spinsterella. It's quite worrying when the cramps hit. Exactly like pre af and during af type. Sometimes it's like pulling and tugging. Today 6DP2DT. Had pain on mon nite tue morning thu nite and last nite. Other times ok. Haiz.....only bt can set mind free.

I have the same thought as you now so posting here to check out what does these symptoms means? Kinda worried and don't know if need to make a trip down to O&G? May I ask which hospital are u with?

I am with KKH. I dont think I will go O&G because my menses usually comes between 22-25 every month. I was expecting if I see blood any of these days, more likely it could be menses. I am still pinning on hope that it is false alarm.

Thanks for the reply. Today is only day 16 so i dont think is PMS. Im quite sure is the pain fr scratch cos quite distinctive. And usually i dont have pms cramps. I just scared of infection. Day time feels ok leh..

U did ur endo scratch at day 12? I thought shld be 1 week before AF? Same as HappyPeanuts I only have spotting after that. U might want to call the clinic to check. R u with KKH?

Don't be too frightened. If you do not want to go down to O&G, at least make sure you lie on your bed a lot.

Back