IVF/ICSI Support Group

I had diarrhea in tww and kk gave me charcoal. It was a bfp cycle. ..so be positive and hang on gal
I had diarrhea in tww and kk gave me charcoal. It was a bfp cycle. ..so be positive and hang on gal
Hi Mesara,
Sorry about your loss. I am starting with suppression jabs for 2 weeks then stimulation. Should I request for intralipid before stimulation or too late already? TIA.

Hi Mesara,
Sorry about your loss. I am starting with suppression jabs for 2 weeks then stimulation. Should I request for intralipid before stimulation or too late already? TIA.
I went for intralipid towards end of stim gal. 4 days before er i think. Wat i read from forum is u do one more after bfp then 4 weeks later. Thrice in first trimester stabilize the pregnancy.

I went for intralipid towards end of stim gal. 4 days before er i think. Wat i read from forum is u do one more after bfp then 4 weeks later. Thrice in first trimester stabilize the pregnancy.

u doing it at thomson dr loh? im meeting dr loh for first time to ask more about intralipid when the right time i should do and wat he would suggest to increase chance of implantation before i do my trf with prof.

Bel and Pinkfuchasia

How many eggs retrieved? Which stage r u in now?

After my miscarriage last year June am just preparing for next fresh. Shud cycle in Apr. Any Cycle buddies. Am with Dr Tan at kkh. Last cycle I retrieved 16 eggs 10 were matured but only 2 fertilized. Lost pregnancy at week 7. No snowies. Third fresh. Last subsidy..fingers crossed. Will do intrapilid this cycle once stim starts. Read on mahy forums that.should do at least thrice ro stabilise pregnancy. Believe intralipid played a big role in my bfp last yr.

All the best to sisters who are cycling. Jia you

Hi, sorry to hear about your loss.

I did the cycle in November. Retrieved 11 eggs, all mature, 10 fertilized, 6 made it to day 3, 4 made it to blastocyst stage at day 5/6. I transferred two and bfp. Have 2 frozen.

Just for comparison, in July I used puregon, I retrieved 7 eggs, 5 mature, 2 fertilized and transferred at day 3. Bfn.

So I think I responded much better to pergoveris (and menopur).

Hi HappyPeanuts,

I'm currently on my 2nd IVF frozen cycle. I'm supposed to do ET next Tuesday. With KKH now.
I'm actually quite worried as I have only got 7.1mm lining and despite taking maximum med together with Estraderm patch lining still never improve.
So worried if it will be successful as doc wanted minimum 8mm lining.

Am doing acupuncture too at the moment felt quite lost that despite doing everything right results doesn't seems promising.

my scan after 7 days of stimulation shows lining of 6.7. while dr said it's ok and will grow thicker with 2 more days of stimulation, i googled about increasing lining and found out red bean soup helps, so took for 2 days. 2 days later lining was 9.5. Not sure if it's the red bean soup, but i guess no harm trying.

All the best.

I did the cycle in November. Retrieved 11 eggs, all mature, 10 fertilized, 6 made it to day 3, 4 made it to blastocyst stage at day 5/6. I transferred two and bfp. Have 2 frozen.

Just for comparison, in July I used puregon, I retrieved 7 eggs, 5 mature, 2 fertilized and transferred at day 3. Bfn.

Congrats bel!
Your numbers look very good. What are pergoveris and menopur? Sorry still trying to familiar myself with IVF drugs. I only know lucrin / cetrotide( for suppression) and gonal-f or puregon for stimulation. Thank you. Gynae suspected I might be allergic to cetrotide so will give me lucrin this round. Think she feels gonal-f better response than puregon.

Hi I am still having diarrhoea. ...last 2 days were loose stools like 2-3x per day, today become watery. Shall I just call up kkivf, go straight to OnG or normal polyclinic?

It might be a good sign! It was one of my pregnancy symptoms during my fresh cycle =)

If BT shows negative, will KK automatic schedule a doctor appointment for you for 2nd try?
Im already 7dp2dt and no signs or symptoms of implantation or pregnancy.
In addition, my sore boobs and bloatedness have both subsided and back to normal.:(

If BT shows negative, will KK automatic schedule a doctor appointment for you for 2nd try?
In addition, my sore boobs and bloatedness have both subsided and back to normal.:(

Kkh will schedule a dr appt if bpn after blood test. They will inform date during the call.

But you sd not worry about this yet, there's still lots of hope for you.

D9pER is too early for anything. Dont think negatively. stay positive!!!

thanks HappyPeanuts :)

just want to plan next step of action if results was not in our favour, so I have a better hold of myself.

@ron8129 thanks for encouragement!! really needed some booster......

Congrats bel!
Your numbers look very good. What are pergoveris and menopur? Sorry still trying to familiar myself with IVF drugs. I only know lucrin / cetrotide( for suppression) and gonal-f or puregon for stimulation. Thank you. Gynae suspected I might be allergic to cetrotide so will give me lucrin this round. Think she feels gonal-f better response than puregon.

Thank you!

Pergoveris and menopur are stimulation drugs. I think pergoveris is a newer drug, so most gynaes still use gonal f or puregon for stimulation.

I find it's a matter of trial and error to find the medication protocol that suits us best, everyone reacts differently.

Congrats and thanks for sharing gal.

my scan after 7 days of stimulation shows lining of 6.7. while dr said it's ok and will grow thicker with 2 more days of stimulation, i googled about increasing lining and found out red bean soup helps, so took for 2 days. 2 days later lining was 9.5. Not sure if it's the red bean soup, but i guess no harm trying.

All the best.

I have been having red bean soups and brazil nuts everyday. Plus my scan results after 6 days was 6.3mm then day 9, it was 7.1mm then day 12, 7.1mm then day 15 still 7.1mm. I couldn't even believe it as I was increasing my progynova to max 5 tablets with patch plus acupuncture.

My Chinese tcm doc suspect it was the sonographer or the machine. Guess it's just fated.

Dear all, I just had my BT and positive. So happy till i cried. I am already 43 now and this is my 2nd try. I did my 1st IVF in 06 with 3 times transfers but all failed then. So everything is possible.
My hubby says he can write in to PM Lee to appeal for change in policy for subsidy! (Cos subsidy is for those before age 40).
Just to share how I prep my self: Since Sep 14, I stopped all alcohol, cold drinks, wear shoes at home, sleep before 11pm, took Chinese med and went for 6 sessions of acupuncture at TMC before ET. Had many chicken soup brewed by my mum till now (everyday after ET).
Going for another scan on 24 Feb, hope all stable.
Thought of not sharing so fast but I been thru the stage so want to let you all know that dun lose faith.
Congrats !!!where did u do your ivf?

Hello old aunty,
Were you with sgh previously? You did long or short cycle?
I am feeling numb not sure go in with what expectations. Going for scan this month before injection start.
Hi hi. Yes I did at sgh with dr yu. First cycle is short protocol minimal stimulations. Failed and did FET with my remaining two frozen embryos. Bfp but at week 8 stil no heartbeat and only size of 5 weeks only . Next attempt will b may.
All the best for your new cycle. Try to be positive and look forward to it ba, I can't wait to start new cycle as I am racing with time. But my body need to rest after the evacuation surgery . Good luck !

Hope so. Just told charcoal. Kkivf confirmed ok to take. I thought constipation more common ? :)
Kym dun worry too much about the loose stools.as long as u r feeling ok .
I had similar symptoms as u for my last ivf . On off Fever too. Bfp. Jus that it ended early ..

u doing it at thomson dr loh? im meeting dr loh for first time to ask more about intralipid when the right time i should do and wat he would suggest to increase chance of implantation before i do my trf with prof.

Hi, babydusty,
When r u seeing Dr loh? Cld u share more after u hv seen him? I m tinking of gg to him to do intralipid too..
Thanks yah..

Kym dun worry too much about the loose stools.as long as u r feeling ok .
I had similar symptoms as u for my last ivf . On off Fever too. Bfp. Jus that it ended early ..
Anyone having itching in private part during this period? What should I do to ease?

Bel and Pinkfuchasia

How many eggs retrieved? Which stage r u in now?

After my miscarriage last year June am just preparing for next fresh. Shud cycle in Apr. Any Cycle buddies. Am with Dr Tan at kkh. Last cycle I retrieved 16 eggs 10 were matured but only 2 fertilized. Lost pregnancy at week 7. No snowies. Third fresh. Last subsidy..fingers crossed. Will do intrapilid this cycle once stim starts. Read on mahy forums that.should do at least thrice ro stabilise pregnancy. Believe intralipid played a big role in my bfp last yr.

All the best to sisters who are cycling. Jia you

Hi, mesara,
Does kkh do intralipid?

Anyone having itching in private part during this period? What should I do to ease?
u might be hving yeast infection ..very usual with utrogestans..hv to call ur clinic check if they offer u to go see them earlier for an insert medcation ..safe for even preggy women....when is ur bt?

laine laine, why wouldnt u stick wif kk since u bfp at kk before? going back to a much more expensive dr whom u failed ivf the last time?
Mmm ivf is all about luck. Tho I din strike with dr roland, doesnt mean that he is not good. I went to kkh because of subsidy but the support service sux. I had spotting in the initial wks and need greater support which kkh is unable to provide. Most important is follow ur heart and go to the doctor you feel will work for you. Btw after bfp, the consultation for kkh dr and pte dr is at similar rates.

Hi Rice Cracker,
How long did u have bed rest ?
1 week of Hospitalisation Leave ?
Am worried colleagues will ask a lot of questions.

Dragon gal, I din really have bed rest but limited myself to just light activities around the house.
My colleagues all gossip behind my back and were suspicious that my hosp leave was pregnancy related, but no one really dare to ask what happened. But for those who ask, I just say women problems... Some just assumed its fibroids which is common....
I took the full 2 weeks hosp leave.

u might be hving yeast infection ..very usual with utrogestans..hv to call ur clinic check if they offer u to go see them earlier for an insert medcation ..safe for even preggy women....when is ur bt?
BT 14th. Luckily The Itchness come and go. Not frequent.

I was told to insert utrageston into anus. Somehow feel insecure. What if I go pass motion in between? Will the medicine lost?

Hello all,

I just receive a phone call from KKH asking me to go down for ET today when I'm scheduled for tomorrow.
IS it anything wrong with my embryo that it doesn't last till tomorrow? If so does it mean the quality not good.
So worried now.

I think it doesnt take long for any of the meds to be absorbed. What is left is just the indissoluble covering that gets passed out. Wear extra long liners!!

Alternatively, i took my utrogeston orally. Gave me some dizziness (altho' u can consider if you are at home on HL). The instructions on the packaging says either orally or vaginally anyway even though most clinics ask us to take it vaginally.

Loose stools passed?

Hello all,

I just receive a phone call from KKH asking me to go down for ET today when I'm scheduled for tomorrow.
IS it anything wrong with my embryo that it doesn't last till tomorrow? If so does it mean the quality not good.
So worried now.
Hi, When did u do e er? Today is day ?. I think best not to worry,just follow e instruction and trust their advise.
Jiayou!

I think it doesnt take long for any of the meds to be absorbed. What is left is just the indissoluble covering that gets passed out. Wear extra long liners!!

Alternatively, i took my utrogeston orally. Gave me some dizziness (altho' u can consider if you are at home on HL). The instructions on the packaging says either orally or vaginally anyway even though most clinics ask us to take it vaginally.

Loose stools passed?
Nvr pass motion for 2 days after took 2 charcoal. Today it came back again. I think I had implantation bleeding yesterday. Today has one droplet as well. Light cramp continue on and off.., every 4am has gastric issue. BT 14th. Do I need to make appt with Dr for BT at kkh if I go there as private ? or I can just go clinic D to Q ?

Hi Connie, I'm doing frozen cycle. That's why I'm worried if its because my embryo cannot make it as I'm doing 5 days blast.
If they can transfer for you,means thgs are not that bad yet. I ever heard sisters here say their doc doing early transfer as e womb is e safest. Trust e professional. cos worry may make yr emotions more messy

Nvr pass motion for 2 days after took 2 charcoal. Today it came back again. I think I had implantation bleeding yesterday. Today has one droplet as well. Light cramp continue on and off.., every 4am has gastric issue. BT 14th. Do I need to make appt with Dr for BT at kkh if I go there as private ? or I can just go clinic D to Q ?
U at dr loh or kkh? If not kkh patient,i dun think u can simply walk to clinic d to take blood test..

Back