IVF/ICSI Support Group

Control! Old people always say announce when baby is 3 months. Superstitious but believe it.
I agree, but my reasons more towards making sure it is stable rather than superstition. :) just that I hv some close friends who hv been supportive of my journey, and not sure if wanna tell them so soon.

Dear all... Its been almost 2 yrs since i step in here and guess all my batches has graduated..

Firstly congras to those BFP and sharing their rainbow bb dusts to those needful ones... :)

Im going to re-start the journey soon.. Hoping to changing my doc from Dr Sadhana to Dr Tan HH.. hopefully i can have my bundle of joy from him since most of the gals are with him here... Pls advise.. :)

Yes, my first. How abt you?

Very kan cheong. I wanna tell the world and start asking for advice but hubby said wait... Potong stim.

Hi Mich,

Yes my first after 5 years of trying! Rather then thinking of it as superstitious, I will avoid telling thinking that if anything touch wood happen, I'll need to go ard updating bad news also.

But there are some close friends that were supportive in the journey. For those (I only shared with 2) I will tell them that I'm am cautiously positive until viability test.

Hi, am thinking of doing my FET this month or Jan. Am currently with Dr Sadhana. How was she? I only have 2 frozen ones and really can't afford to waste them. Has anyone taken them out from KKH and done with Dr Loh instead? Thanks!

Dear all... Its been almost 2 yrs since i step in here and guess all my batches has graduated..

Firstly congras to those BFP and sharing their rainbow bb dusts to those needful ones... :)

Im going to re-start the journey soon.. Hoping to changing my doc from Dr Sadhana to Dr Tan HH.. hopefully i can have my bundle of joy from him since most of the gals are with him here... Pls advise.. :)
Hi wondersss.... think I belong to your batch heehee... u cycle w lynx_sea last round rite??
can't advise u on Tan HH as I seeing Dr loh, but he is indeed a popular dr in KKH. and well known as handsome doc heehee ;p

Hi Mich,

Yes my first after 5 years of trying! Rather then thinking of it as superstitious, I will avoid telling thinking that if anything touch wood happen, I'll need to go ard updating bad news also.

But there are some close friends that were supportive in the journey. For those (I only shared with 2) I will tell them that I'm am cautiously positive until viability test.
hopeful_still... happy for u... and dun think so negative... enjoy the journey.. :)

Hi, am thinking of doing my FET this month or Jan. Am currently with Dr Sadhana. How was she? I only have 2 frozen ones and really can't afford to waste them. Has anyone taken them out from KKH and done with Dr Loh instead? Thanks!

Hi pinkelle,

I'm with dr sadhana. To me she is good. No nonsense but experience and reassuring type. Plus she is a female gynae so my hubby n me is quite comfortable with her.

Hi wondersss.... think I belong to your batch heehee... u cycle w lynx_sea last round rite??
can't advise u on Tan HH as I seeing Dr loh, but he is indeed a popular dr in KKH. and well known as handsome doc heehee ;p

Hihi Lynhope!! Yes.. cycled with her and now she BFP liao wor under another doc hands. Dr Loh now change to private le.. V ex...

Pinkelle, Dr Sadhana is good and assuring but i jus wan to change of hands to see if i can have better luck :p

Hi All,

Just joined this group. we are planning to go through the IVF process after 8 years of not conceiving. Any doctor to recommend at KK and contact number please..

I conceived on my 2nd fresh under Dr. Sadhana. She's the director of KKIVF. To book an appointment with her, just call the KKH appointment mainline.

I conceived under Dr. Sadhana on my 2nd fresh. She is very direct and no-nonsense but very patient in answering questions and she gives us various options so we feel empowered to be able to make some decisions too. She does not deliver babies anymore as she wants to focus all her time and energy on IVF treatments. But if I may share my opinion, I think that all IVF doctors in Singapore are highly skilled in the ER and ET procedures. Whether or not embryos are "wasted", I feel, depends more on the quality of the embryos (which is most likely determined by the genetic quality of the egg which in turn depends on the mother's age), and the quality of the womb in enabling the embryo to implant.

I conceived under Dr. Sadhana on my 2nd fresh. She is very direct and no-nonsense but very patient in answering questions and she gives us various options so we feel empowered to be able to make some decisions too. She does not deliver babies anymore as she wants to focus all her time and energy on IVF treatments. But if I may share my opinion, I think that all IVF doctors in Singapore are highly skilled in the ER and ET procedures. Whether or not embryos are "wasted", I feel, depends more on the quality of the embryos (which is most likely determined by the genetic quality of the egg which in turn depends on the mother's age), and the quality of the womb in enabling the embryo to implant.

I conceived on my 1st fresh cycle under Dr Sadhana too and my friend also success on both fresh and frozen cycle with her.

Hi all, wanna ask for those who did long protocol at kk. I have just been informed that I need to travel for business trip for about 1-2 weeks which is roughly around the time that I should start jabbing (day 21 onwards). Do u all know if I can visit kk earlier and collect the jab? Haii don't want to skip and wait another round.

Hi wondersss! No harm changing dr. I managed to strike under thh. Ivf is all abt luck, follow ur heart! Jiayou! Bb dust to u!

Hi wondersss! No harm changing dr. I managed to strike under thh. Ivf is all abt luck, follow ur heart! Jiayou! Bb dust to u!
Iainelaine,congrats! Can u share wat u did this time round after et for this successful ivf? N did doc change e simulation medicine for u this round?

My friends and my husband feel there's a change in me these few days. I am suddenly very proactive talking about baby and child. I have not seen a doctor yet, still waiting for my appointment date. Well, I guess the baby dusts I received here change me to another person - a-mother-to-be-soon. Hehe..

Iainelaine,congrats! Can u share wat u did this time round after et for this successful ivf? N did doc change e simulation medicine for u this round?
Thks connie :)
This is actually my worst cycle. Stimulation drugs are similar with puregon and added menopur which makes no diff. in fact, I stimulated more days den past cycles which is not supposed to be gd. Retrieved 9 eggs but only 3 fertilised and 1 with normal cells (2 have multiple dna cells). Almost didnt want to transfer during et..but thh convinced me to proceed. But after et, I took tcm (gao li sheng and cordyceps) daily. Dunno what are the factors contributing to bfp but maybe cos I din have much hope this rd so maybe not so stressed.

Thks connie :)
This is actually my worst cycle. Stimulation drugs are similar with puregon and added menopur which makes no diff. in fact, I stimulated more days den past cycles which is not supposed to be gd. Retrieved 9 eggs but only 3 fertilised and 1 with normal cells (2 have multiple dna cells). Almost didnt want to transfer during et..but thh convinced me to proceed. But after et, I took tcm (gao li sheng and cordyceps) daily. Dunno what are the factors contributing to bfp but maybe cos I din have much hope this rd so maybe not so stressed.
Wats important is its a bfp THIS TIME. Njoy yr motherhood! :)

Gao li sheng from korea? Powder type? I still have some ginseng powder i bought from korea :)

Last edited:
congrats lainelaine .... wow so many good news lately...tat is good... encourage and give us hope :) shower myself w all the bbdusts... going for my fet next month....

Hi all, wanna ask for those who did long protocol at kk. I have just been informed that I need to travel for business trip for about 1-2 weeks which is roughly around the time that I should start jabbing (day 21 onwards). Do u all know if I can visit kk earlier and collect the jab? Haii don't want to skip and wait another round.
u can call kkh to check... personally dun think it is a pro.. suppression stage only 1 jab daily

Congrats to the mummies-to-be!

I have started on fet. On medication now, tomorrow is my first scan.

Hoping to grab some baby dust here, seems to have lots to go around lately. Gives more hope to the ladies who are still trying.
good luck whmc.... on u start your scan so soon?? I was told to start medication on day2 and go back to scan between day10-day12

Hihi Lynhope!! Yes.. cycled with her and now she BFP liao wor under another doc hands. Dr Loh now change to private le.. V ex...

Pinkelle, Dr Sadhana is good and assuring but i jus wan to change of hands to see if i can have better luck :p
wondersss... ya kinda of heartpain the 6.3k.... but it was 3k only earlier...I thought I can save few month(I'm very old ardy so few month sounds so much to me) for paying 3k extra.. who noes Dr loh on long leave and gov increase 3k to 6.3k... all was timing... but was luckily for me... I start my cycle on the 2nd day after I seen Dr loh.

wondersss... ya kinda of heartpain the 6.3k.... but it was 3k only earlier...I thought I can save few month(I'm very old ardy so few month sounds so much to me) for paying 3k extra.. who noes Dr loh on long leave and gov increase 3k to 6.3k... all was timing... but was luckily for me... I start my cycle on the 2nd day after I seen Dr loh.
and ya... we need a lot of luck for ivf... changing a doc is a new luck.. :) lets jiayou together.

Back