IVF/ICSI Support Group

Had my 2nd fresh done (long protocol with saizen) and BT comes back positive on 1 Aug.
Now week6...
faith-bb, r u with kkh? when u r on long protocol, did they do any bt to chk whether u hav ovulated and estradiol lvl? Ive some discharge these few days like ovulating like that

Mich yours very late indeed. I've never tried but if you wanna do it earlier, tell a white lie. My friend said she was traveling overseas so have to do it earlier. Hee.

Mich yours very late indeed. I've never tried but if you wanna do it earlier, tell a white lie. My friend said she was traveling overseas so have to do it earlier. Hee.
Thanks @redvel, for me will be true cos immediately after BT I wanna go to Malaysia. So dun wanna rush. Do u know how early your friend went? I was surprised too that it is on 20th.

Haa Mich then better do it earlier. My last blasto transfer I was already spotting on 7dp. I think I went bt on 9dp5dt or 10dp5dt.

Haa Mich then better do it earlier. My last blasto transfer I was already spotting on 7dp. I think I went bt on 9dp5dt or 10dp5dt.
But I'm not spotting. Today is already 9dp5dt but my transfer wasn't a blastocyst, it was slower. So hard to make this decision. Lol.

To me (i may not be right but seems so for me) 9dp5dt means 14 dpo. Pretty much about time af should come. I started spotting on 7dp5dt because that's always about the time I would spot then af will come.

I'm not sure what's your typical luteal phase is like therefore if you pass your luteal phase, BT shld be able to tell.

I feel you may wanna given yourself 2-3 days more.

Btw I find mixing with milk n Yakult taste the best :)

I found this online, hope this helps!

IMMUNOCAL is “food for your immune system” and ideally should be eaten on an empty stomach, so first thing in the morning works well for most people. It is absorbed through the lining of the stomach; goes into the intestines; then into the blood stream. This is where the precursors that help your body make more glutathione are delivered to all the cells. Having a meal in the stomach interrupts this process. You can eat a meal 30-45 minutes after taking IMMUNOCAL. If you need to take IMMUNOCAL later in the day (some people take a second dose before bedtime), make sure your stomach is mostly empty. As long as you haven't eaten anything for about 3 hours, there's probably not much food left in the stomach. It is best not to mix IMMUNOCAL with milk or another protein source, because taking it with another protein could possibly inhibit the absorption of this specially processed whey protein isolate.

IMMUNOCAL is most effective when prepared in water or juice (2-4 ounces of liquid per packet is advised; you can adjust the desired consistency; it is perfectly OK to take 2 or 3 packets at one time). If you use water, then fresh (not tap) is recommended. Some stores carry a brand of bottled water called PROPEL, which has a natural sweetener added to it. Or, you can use regular bottled water and sweeten it with just a few drops of liquid STEVIA (this is a naturally sweet herb you can buy at a health food store; it is also available in powdered form). Keep in mind you do not need to add any sweetener to your fresh water unless you prefer it that way.

FYI: The 2 juices you should not mix with IMMUNOCAL are cranberry (or a cranberry blend) and pineapple (cranberry is too acidic and pineapple has enzymes). Both juices destroy the bioactivity, which is very fragile. All other juices are OK, including orange juice and other citrus. (Please note: If you are taking enzymes to help with a pre-existing digestive problem, do not take them at the same time as IMMUNOCAL. Wait at least 1 hour before taking your enzymes.) Drink your prepared IMMUNOCAL within 30 minutes. If you leave it sitting around longer, the bioactivity is destroyed, which renders IMMUNOCAL ineffective.

Heat also destroys the bioactivity, so never mix IMMUNOCAL in a household blender or anything with metal bladesbecause the high speed creates heat. Never use any liquid warmer than room temperature. Do not drink a hot liquid, like coffee or tea, immediately before or after consuming IMMUNOCAL. It is not recommended to leave the boxes or individual packets sitting in the hot sun, or in the heat of a car.

IMMUNOCAL is “food for your immune system” and ideally should be eaten on an empty stomach, so first thing in the morning works well for most people. It is absorbed through the lining of the stomach; goes into the intestines; then into the blood stream. This is where the precursors that help your body make more glutathione are delivered to all the cells. Having a meal in the stomach interrupts this process. You can eat a meal 30-45 minutes after taking IMMUNOCAL. If you need to take IMMUNOCAL later in the day (some people take a second dose before bedtime), make sure your stomach is mostly empty. As long as you haven't eaten anything for about 3 hours, there's probably not much food left in the stomach. It is best not to mix IMMUNOCAL with milk or another protein source, because taking it with another protein could possibly inhibit the absorption of this specially processed whey protein isolate.

IMMUNOCAL is most effective when prepared in water or juice (2-4 ounces of liquid per packet is advised; you can adjust the desired consistency; it is perfectly OK to take 2 or 3 packets at one time). If you use water, then fresh (not tap) is recommended. Some stores carry a brand of bottled water called PROPEL, which has a natural sweetener added to it. Or, you can use regular bottled water and sweeten it with just a few drops of liquid STEVIA (this is a naturally sweet herb you can buy at a health food store; it is also available in powdered form). Keep in mind you do not need to add any sweetener to your fresh water unless you prefer it that way.

FYI: The 2 juices you should not mix with IMMUNOCAL are cranberry (or a cranberry blend) and pineapple (cranberry is too acidic and pineapple has enzymes). Both juices destroy the bioactivity, which is very fragile. All other juices are OK, including orange juice and other citrus. (Please note: If you are taking enzymes to help with a pre-existing digestive problem, do not take them at the same time as IMMUNOCAL. Wait at least 1 hour before taking your enzymes.) Drink your prepared IMMUNOCAL within 30 minutes. If you leave it sitting around longer, the bioactivity is destroyed, which renders IMMUNOCAL ineffective.

Heat also destroys the bioactivity, so never mix IMMUNOCAL in a household blender or anything with metal bladesbecause the high speed creates heat. Never use any liquid warmer than room temperature. Do not drink a hot liquid, like coffee or tea, immediately before or after consuming IMMUNOCAL. It is not recommended to leave the boxes or individual packets sitting in the hot sun, or in the heat of a car.
Ah...I've been taking it with fresh milk :p
Ah... I've been taking

Brazil Nuts
Can be found at albert food centre (level 3)
$2 per 100g
bought 500g at $9
They are selling raw version. I googled online on how to roast them in the oven.
Kept them in the fridge after they cooled.

Strange! I popped by cold storage compasspt but no sight of brazil nuts. Think they literally hv every nut available other than e elusive brazil nuts... argh...

Dramaqueenie that's called Murphy's Law :p

Aiyo poor gal hunt whole singapore already. Someone says Holland & Barnet? I got mine from Tanglin Mall or cold storage One North. Not sure out of the way for you or not.

Yes I take the raw organic ones.

And i just gobbled few durians.
Oh.. I do take quite a number of durians after ET too

Haa

Dramaqueenie,
Causeway point cold storage has, under health/organic section (near cashiers)

Amk hub NTUC has a section selling nuts
They should have Brazil nuts too.

Dramaqueenie that's called Murphy's Law :p

Aiyo poor gal hunt whole singapore already. Someone says Holland & Barnet? I got mine from Tanglin Mall or cold storage One North. Not sure out of the way for you or not.
Yes it's me who say holland and Barrett

Is there a particular brand? How much is the retail price?

Fion I guess now just try to relax as nothing much can be done. Who knows the fertilisation yields a great grade embie. All we need is one good one.

Fion these are what I eat :
Supplements - Folic acid, Biomin, DHA, calcium.

Drink - chicken essence, Longan red date tea.

Eat - normal but avoid liang food/fruits. Skip cold drinks or ice cream. Eat more fish. Occasional durian. Brazil nuts.

Back