IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi pingpinzoe, I also doing fet this cycle, my cd1 was on 5/16. Started progynova 2 tablet daily on cd4. The dosage increase to 3 tablets daily on cd 14 with crinone insert two times a day. After ET, I'm started to take 1 duphaston twice a days, 2 utrogestan 2 times a day, continue progynova 3 tablets daily and crinone insert 2 times daily, I also taking aspirin to help blood circulation. Hope it helps.

Hi pingpinzoe, I also doing fet this cycle, my cd1 was on 5/16. Started progynova 2 tablet daily on cd4. The dosage increase to 3 tablets daily on cd 14 with crinone insert two times a day. After ET, I'm started to take 1 duphaston twice a days, 2 utrogestan 2 times a day, continue progynova 3 tablets daily and crinone insert 2 times daily, I also taking aspirin to help blood circulation. Hope it helps.
Thanks Tinga!! This gave me some comfort. I think I have been worrying too much... Good luck to you and all!

HI Sister here, Can I check whether do you all think whether now it work is if go acupuncture or is too late as I'm halfway thru the jab cos my lining is not that gd?

Dr tells you the lining not good? If you are only a few days away from er.. Personal opinion .. It might not help much. Any lining above 8 should be ok...

Dr tells you the lining not good? If you are only a few days away from er.. Personal opinion .. It might not help much. Any lining above 8 should be ok...

On my 2nd scanning is 4.2 and on 3rd scanning is 4.8 only... As review dr say is shld be above 7.5 will be better..

No harm to go acupuncture.. I go twice a week from the start of treatment.. Some sis here drink red bean soup.. But if you follicles are still small, there is still time for the lining to grow.

tinga, this is your 1st and u are doing fet? not fresh uh

No harm to go acupuncture.. I go twice a week from the start of treatment.. Some sis here drink red bean soup.. But if you follicles are still small, there is still time for the lining to grow.

Having taking red bean soup almost everyday..
My Scan Results @ 13 Jun
Lining: 4.8
R: 13/12/10/7.5
L: 12.5/8/8/7

Having taking red bean soup almost everyday..
My Scan Results @ 13 Jun
Lining: 4.8
R: 13/12/10/7.5
L: 12.5/8/8/7
I think you are only left with 4 days of stimulation.. Assuming 2mm grow per day.. If u intend to go accu.. Pls go today in alternate day. I believe you might still have a chance to build till embryo transfer. And most important is to keep your relax mood.. If no accu.. It should also build to 7.5 at least.. Usually last few days the growth is more rapid.. That happen to me last time when I did not do accu.

I think you are only left with 4 days of stimulation.. Assuming 2mm grow per day.. If u intend to go accu.. Pls go today in alternate day. I believe you might still have a chance to build till embryo transfer. And most important is to keep your relax mood.. If no accu.. It should also build to 7.5 at least.. Usually last few days the growth is more rapid.. That happen to me last time when I did not do accu.

Review dr give me extra jab n go scan on mon again...

I will also start to drink this from today. Though my Chinese medicine doctor always says my body is a bit hot, but I always feel cold, cold hands and feet, as well as cold tummy.
I also hv heaty body type with cold hands and feet. The longan red date tea did not cause me to be overly heaty even though i drink every day. But i did not add black sugar cos i dun want it to be sweet.

Hi hope.. Today is 10dp2dt and I'm scared.. No symptoms thus far. Worried :(
Ginger, not to worry too much, I do not have any symptom at the beginning.but when the symptom start to show up, u will start thinking whether is pms. Try to relax and rest well.. No sign is a good sign too!

Ginger and Hope, good luck coming right up.

What's destined to be yours, will be. So now don't focus on unnecessary readings. Stay cheerful for the maybe-beanies in there.

Morning ladies..

Hope, are u planning to test earlier? If positive can go kkh and get extra support. I'm tempted to test. Hehehe

Hi ginger, it is really tempted to poas. Haha. I know that kind of feeling. I find that the clear blue one is better choice. I tested on those hpt bought from Internet, The second line is very difficult to judge, if u are using those, probably u have to try multiple time. U r 11dp2dt right? Probably need to hold til tmr then test

Hi ginger, it is really tempted to poas. Haha. I know that kind of feeling. I find that the clear blue one is better choice. I tested on those hpt bought from Internet, The second line is very difficult to judge, if u are using those, probably u have to try multiple time. U r 11dp2dt right? Probably need to hold til tmr then test
Hi Tinga, is there a date to test after? Is it 14 days after retrieval? Would a positive on the stick not be counted if it's before that?

Usually 12-14dpo can test, for us who go through the ivf, so count 14 days after er Shd b good. I tested using those online hpt on 6dp5dt is negative, 7dp5pt is faint positive, it disappear after one hr. The feeling is not good with seeing the result negative. Somemore I having pms cramp starting on 6dp5pt which really make me worry.

Morning ladies..

Hope, are u planning to test earlier? If positive can go kkh and get extra support. I'm tempted to test. Hehehe
Ginger,

Go ahead and test if you are prepared to see the results. Clear blue digital works best for now cos it allows early testing of up to 4 day i.e. before dpo 14.

It also prevents u from having to guess if the very faint line u see is an actual or evaporation line.

I think other than myself, bith santhiya and tinga confirms our bfp on clearblue digital.

To be certain that the test result is accurate, use first morning urine. Hcg in urine may be low at this point at dpo14.

Hi Tinga, is there a date to test after? Is it 14 days after retrieval? Would a positive on the stick not be counted if it's before that?
A positive is a positive and shld be counted. Unless u mis-use the test kit and did not follow the instruction closely. Mis-use may cause u to get a false-positive or false-negative results which may cause u needless disappointment and grieve.

Ginger,

Go ahead and test if you are prepared to see the results. Clear blue digital works best for now cos it allows early testing of up to 4 day i.e. before dpo 14.

It also prevents u from having to guess if the very faint line u see is an actual or evaporation line.

I think other than myself, bith santhiya and tinga confirms our bfp on clearblue digital.
Ya, I am using clear blue digital, I bought 3 in total, one tester abt 20+. It is good that u no need to guess the result using this :)

Ya, I am using clear blue digital, I bought 3 in total, one tester abt 20+. It is good that u no need to guess the result using this :)
Tinga,

By week 5 u can expect to see 2-3 weeks pregnant. And by week 6, 3+ shld show up and u can stop using it cos there's no point already. Of course, if u are expecting identical twins, the hcg level will shoot up even faster!

By week 6, an ultrasound can show u the intrauterind sac already.

I used up 2 cb digital to confirm my pregnancy, now now left w one. Carefully choose when to use it again. Right now I m using those cheapo type to test, just to ensure I m seeing double line :)
Week 6 is so far away, it is like another tww again.. I think I will only feel secure once I see the sac in my uterus

Back