IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi snuggly, dun worry. U did poas n seems like it was gd news? Heh. I hope everything goes well for u!
I thought normally we will submit insurance on ET?
Hi pinkbunny, hang on there!! We sisters are behind u all the way~~
Yest I started to feel a bit bloated. I don't know whether it's my illusion haha.

Santhiya - good to see you again, I rem you from sept ivf... Actually this round I'm still praying it will be ok. I've been POAS still after my beta and it still isn't darker after 6 days :O Hoping for the best but not out of the woods yet. Otherwise will do Jan fresh as well. :/

Hazel - don't worry, I had no symptoms also, no red is a good thing.

I realize I had a miscarriage in May 2012, before my first IUI. I always wondered but wasn't sure, cuz I fell off the steps on the euro rail really hard, then in 5 mins started cramping like mad and AF came. My cycle was 37 days that time. But after this bfp I realize it feels the same, bloated, tired, like a pouch of gas on ur stomach lidat. Kind of an awful memory and trying not to think of it but, on the bright side, that was a natural preg, I did get preg on my own..

Realized today I didn't submit insurance form :(
Nurses say its unlikely great eastern will accept but I can still try. Anyone submitted insurance late before?
Hi Snuugly,
Yes, we submitted on 6th days after my ET. As hubby was oversea and I was to forced to bed rest during the first few days post ET. As long as not very late, I think should not be a problem.

Snuuggly, I'm so interested to know bout ur successful story for ur previous IVF. I'm sure many sisters also wanna know bout ur successful story. Mine to share with us how u feel on ur prev 2ww?

Hi, I am also failure for my fresh in sept. By right should be doing my fresh in my nov cycle. But no guts to do. During this time being I am building up my body plus also seeing tcm. Sinseh said I am all right to try natural first before trying 2nd fresh. Sh3 felt that I should tiao my body few more round. But I am thinking to try 2nd fresh for this coming cycle in dec. Af estimate arrival should be in two weeks time.

Sisters here can advise me should I need to call kkh first or day 2 can report to them for scanning and buying of medicine? Doc sadhana had seen me and also told me what she is planning for me in sept visit.

Hi santhiya, I think we are cycle buddy the last round. :)

To all ladies in tww, stay on and jia you!

Is so nice hearing sister having bfp. :) dont know when will be my turn.

I also noted that as doc sadhana mentioned lab closed last 2 week of dec. But the clinic still operate as usual. Please correct me i am wrong. My estimation of er should be 2nd week of jan.(provided my date for af is not late. Day 2 start injecting til 19 days, right?

I drop an email to the kkivf centre. As usual cannot get through their phone number. Now waiting for them to reply me in a few days time.

I drop an email to the kkivf centre. As usual cannot get through their phone number. Now waiting for them to reply me in a few days time.

you can call the HP no provided by KK @9620 9501. You need to keep calling deh.... they close at 5pm deh if i m not wrong

Hi vivine, ya. I called them since 4pm till 4.30pm. Then 4.45pm. So I drop email to the nurse which I did that last time to check with doc sadhana. I only got reply few day after. So hope they can reply me soon for my inquery. :)

Hi Snuugly,
Yes, we submitted on 6th days after my ET. As hubby was oversea and I was to forced to bed rest during the first few days post ET. As long as not very late, I think should not be a problem.
I did my bt today so great eastern will not accept it anymore as it's 14 days since.... :(

Snuuggly, I'm so interested to know bout ur successful story for ur previous IVF. I'm sure many sisters also wanna know bout ur successful story. Mine to share with us how u feel on ur prev 2ww?

My last fet I took out 5 embryos to thaw and opted for blastocyst transfer. On day of et only 3 became blastocysts, so I put 2 and refroze one. I started bleeding 3 days after et but decided to wait the weekend as I started bleeding on Friday. On Monday, I went to kkhivf and was told to go back for daily support jabs for 5 days until my bt day.

During my 2ww, I drank chicken essence and immunocal everyday. Never really bed rest since I had to go to kkh everyday. Diet wise I just ate as per normal. Hope this helps.

To add **Baby dust to all here**!!!

My last fet I took out 5 embryos to thaw and opted for blastocyst transfer. On day of et only 3 became blastocysts, so I put 2 and refroze one. I started bleeding 3 days after et but decided to wait the weekend as I started bleeding on Friday. On Monday, I went to kkhivf and was told to go back for daily support jabs for 5 days until my bt day.

During my 2ww, I drank chicken essence and immunocal everyday. Never really bed rest since I had to go to kkh everyday. Diet wise I just ate as per normal. Hope this helps.

Congratulations snuggly to your success #2!

did you eat any supplement your bought outside everyday during injection and 2ww ?

Oh!!!! Big congrats to u!!!!! Happy for u!!! Catching ur bb dusts!!!!

Hope u don't mind I have so much to ask...
Do u ever have any symptom e.g cramp during this 2ww?

did you eat any supplement your bought outside everyday during injection and 2ww ?
I did my fresh back in 2011 and do not recall eating much supplements except the blackmores prenatal pills. I cannot really recall.
As for 2ww, my first fet I drank immunocal. It's a protein powder that was recommended by sisters here. I also drank chicken essence everyday. This 2ww, I only took chicken essence.

Hi, I am also failure for my fresh in sept. By right should be doing my fresh in my nov cycle. But no guts to do. During this time being I am building up my body plus also seeing tcm. Sinseh said I am all right to try natural first before trying 2nd fresh. Sh3 felt that I should tiao my body few more round. But I am thinking to try 2nd fresh for this coming cycle in dec. Af estimate arrival should be in two weeks time.

Sisters here can advise me should I need to call kkh first or day 2 can report to them for scanning and buying of medicine? Doc sadhana had seen me and also told me what she is planning for me in sept visit.

Hi santhiya, I think we are cycle buddy the last round. :)

To all ladies in tww, stay on and jia you!

Is so nice hearing sister having bfp. :) dont know when will be my turn.

hi bearge!!!!i remember u!!! nice meeting u again..
KKIVF called me yesterday to ask roughly wen will i get my period in jan..and they told me that in order to do my next cycle,i have to get my period before 9th jan as they are closed during chinese new year and dun wanna clash with the ET date...
They also informed that they wun be able to take in this month for ET as lab is closed for festive season....

Hope to get my period on time...Have been having irregular period ever since the failed cycle...next period is due tomorrow..:)

Pinkbunny21: All the best for your BT today!!!!Hope to see a rise in the HCG level.

snuuggly : Congratz!!! grabbing ur baby dusts now!!! :)

Hi santhiya, manage to call the hotline. Dec and jan cannot do for my case. Guess I will wait till feb
In the mean time will continue with tcm and accunpture. So you going to do your 2nd round this cycle? All the best. During the resting period did you do any thing to make your body stronger?

Hi santhiya, manage to call the hotline. Dec and jan cannot do for my case. Guess I will wait till feb
In the mean time will continue with tcm and accunpture. So you going to do your 2nd round this cycle? All the best. During the resting period did you do any thing to make your body stronger?

i will be doing in january...actually did nothing during the rest period..hehehe...cos the reason i failed my cycle was due to poor quality of egg..Dr sadhana told me she will give me an additional injection which will improve egg quality...hope it works... :)

Hi santhiya, my first fresh also fail due to poor quality of egg. She also prescribe me on addition injection on inproving the quality. I went to tcm, sinseh said my body are ok. But she will try to improve my body spare part as she said will affect the quality of eggsif spart part not strong and healthy. She also mention that I should not have blood clot during mense flow and also feel good during af reporting. Try not to have the cramp, backache, those pre af symptom. So now I guai guai listen to her lor.

Thanks for sprinkling babydusts snuuggly. I need it as I start stim on monday.

Wonder if it was impulsive to do ivf in dec coz I dont know when af gonna come er or et dates. If clash with xmas or prof not in unlucky lor. Wonder what to do. Fingers crossed.

I ovulated this month n bd. Now feel like preggy backache sore boobs n off n on cramps n spotting. But its most likely af symptoms as I was on nor e n stopped last pill on thu.

I did my fresh back in 2011 and do not recall eating much supplements except the blackmores prenatal pills. I cannot really recall.
As for 2ww, my first fet I drank immunocal. It's a protein powder that was recommended by sisters here. I also drank chicken essence everyday. This 2ww, I only took chicken essence.
Ok thank you for sharing

No AF at all, but she said I can't get a hcg shot cuz they r not sure if it's ectopic. What does ectopic feel like? With progesterone levels, they did not check it at all the whole cycle. Not sure if this is normal.

i had a previous ectopic pregnancy....was told that it will be painful on the affected side..but i felt nothing..i had bleeding and wen i was admitted in KKH, it became a spontaneous miscarriage..its only after the scan they realised it was an ectopic..i suggest u go to the 24hrs clinic as a walk in and request for a scan...dun delay..its risky for u..

So.. it was Friday and I knew my hcg levels were dropping. I am told I cannot see the doc at KKH as the earliest avail appt is Tuesday morning! I suppose if anything she will scan me that day.

Hi sisters today I woke up at 6am with severe pain on my left ovary n left hip. Super sharp pain. Af is due anytime but this is the fist time am experiencing this pain. Dont know endo or watever. Tomorrow going to scan with prof. Hope can tahan till then. Just popped painkillers. Anyone had this type of pain?

anyone ever requested for your medical reports or test reports from kkh? How to go about, what is the admin charges and how long does it take them to pass you the reports?

Hi sisters today I woke up at 6am with severe pain on my left ovary n left hip. Super sharp pain. Af is due anytime but this is the fist time am experiencing this pain. Dont know endo or watever. Tomorrow going to scan with prof. Hope can tahan till then. Just popped painkillers. Anyone had this type of pain?
Hi, I have experienced this before during my AF. The cause is unknown...

hi sisters, do u all get any medicine or support after et? or after er? i wonder if kkh will give any to us after the procedure? i know of the antibotics after the er but how about others?

Pinkbunny,
Sorry to hear abt the drop. I would actually go straight to kk 24hrs and demand a scan and progesterone bld test. Usually a drop in hcg is due to drop in progesterone. Can demand for a progesterone jab. Some sisters jab throughout 1st trimester just to support. How can kk not treat it seriously? Ask them can they take the responsibility if anything goes wrong?

I just started my gonalf stim today. Prof said right ovary a bit high with 2 cysts. And my severe pain is still there. Tummy n back. This af is super bad. I have been popping loads of pain killers but pain still hovering. Seems like swollen womb due to adenomyosis. Just dread not being able to be normal. Pain is super duper bad. Anyone recommend anything to relief pain??

Tsf yr ovary was high as well?

Back