IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi dreamirene, can you explain what u mean u transfer 1 bastocyst and 1 comapcting embryo ? cn transfer 2 diff days of embryo u mean ??

When do we call IVF centre ie. on 1st day or 2nd day of menses ? I was told to call on 2nd day so that they can advise when to start progyona. Anyone oso calling on 2nd day ? Is this the norm?

Thks !

Hi Ladies,

i'm back from my BT... It's BFP! Yeay!! Now going to pray hard that my pregnancy goes smoothly... Can't wait for the 1st scan in 2 wks time.... *sprinkles lots of babydust to all of you*

Stay positive ya... Jiayou!

a>

Hi Ladies,

i'm back from my BT... It's BFP! Yeay!! Now going to pray hard that my pregnancy goes smoothly... Can't wait for the 1st scan in 2 wks time.... *sprinkles lots of babydust to all of you*

Hi Ladies,

a>
Congrats, wan2bamummy!, collecting ur dusts for my 2ww... May u hav a smooth 9 mths ahead....

Hi dreamirene, can you explain what u mean u transfer 1 bastocyst and 1 comapcting embryo ? cn transfer 2 diff days of embryo u mean ??

When do we call IVF centre ie. on 1st day or 2nd day of menses ? I was told to call on 2nd day so that they can advise when to start progyona. Anyone oso calling on 2nd day ? Is this the norm?

Thks !

Bliss, 4 out of 5 survived thawing... 2 reached blastocyst stage today but one of them was a lower quality blastocyst... So doc suggesting transferring e 3rd one fr the pool of remaining 2 which is compacting n yet to reaching blastocyst cos it is growing slower...

Thks !
Oh yah ... R u on fet? I started progynova on d3.... I called them on d1 n dropped by on d2 to start med on d3... If u r worried, call on d1 to collect med

Hi Dreamirene, yup, m gg for FET.

Oh... so you doing blasto transfer ya... I in a dilemma of dunnoe to proceed with blasto or d2....

Rest well during yr 2ww :)

Hi Mangoyoyo

Thank you for your reply :rolleyes:
I take the Blackmores Conceive Well at like 10 or 11pm at night coz during the day, I always forget :p.
Yah, i think it's good to build up the ovaries' health before jumping into it.
When are you planing to start your next cycle? Fresh or FET?

Do you know if we continue the Blackmores Conceive Well after ET?

I did my second scan on yesterday, one of the follicle was at 19mm and lining at 10mm,
for this FET, i never take anything except for Blackmores Conceive Well and it seems smooth.
Duphaston 8/7 to 17/7
Menses started 20/7
1st Scan 29/7 - Lining at 8mm, Follicle at 12mm
2nd Scan 1/8 - Lining at 10mm, Follicle at 19mm
FET 5/8
Had my Ovitrelle shot last night, FET scheduled on Monday 5th August if the thawing process goes well.

I continue with conceive well, coq10 till my beta BT day. folic acid all the way till after 1st trimester is over

Hi Ladies,

a>

congrats!! grabbing ur baby dust!!

Oh... Ok... Cos a bit worried whether safe cos didn't hear any sis doing that...
Seems like u r having good news on e way.... Looking forward to ur presents for us

I juz finished transferring 1 blastocyst n 1 compacting embryo.. Now officially 2ww

Dream, did you take any tcm before the FET? I mean between d5 to d14.

Hi Dreamirene, yup, m gg for FET.

Oh... so you doing blasto transfer ya... I in a dilemma of dunnoe to proceed with blasto or d2....

Rest well during yr 2ww :)

Ya... I took a gamble to do blastocyst ... My frozen embies were also d2... Hav u spoken to ur doc?

Hi Ladies,

Congrats!!! Grabbing the baby dust!!! Have a smooth 9 months!

Hello Ladies, BB Dusts to ALL... Jia You... Just known BFP today from SGH CARE...

Congrats to you too! =D

Really raining baby dusts today.. Yay!

Thanks thanks ladies... Really hope to hear more of good news soon.... Keep the faith!

Ecym: yeay! Congrats to you too! You're expecting twins?

Hi Mangoyoyo

Thank you for your reply :rolleyes:
I take the Blackmores Conceive Well at like 10 or 11pm at night coz during the day, I always forget :p.
Yah, i think it's good to build up the ovaries' health before jumping into it.
When are you planing to start your next cycle? Fresh or FET?

Do you know if we continue the Blackmores Conceive Well after ET?

I did my second scan on yesterday, one of the follicle was at 19mm and lining at 10mm,
for this FET, i never take anything except for Blackmores Conceive Well and it seems smooth.
Duphaston 8/7 to 17/7
Menses started 20/7
1st Scan 29/7 - Lining at 8mm, Follicle at 12mm
2nd Scan 1/8 - Lining at 10mm, Follicle at 19mm
FET 5/8
Had my Ovitrelle shot last night, FET scheduled on Monday 5th August if the thawing process goes well.

Wow..you take supplements so late haha. I only started Blackmores Conceive Well after my most recent failed FET :( I saw guardian having promo and grabbed a few boxes keke. Think better check with doc if can continue the multi vits. Previously i stopped everything except folic acid and TCM herbs. Planning my next Fresh cycle in before Nov. Counting down!
How many embbies you have stored? Jiayou! Hope they will thaw well and make way into your uterus to BFP. :D

Hi all .. I'm new to this website.. I have been ttc.. Have endometriosis.. Want to go KK for IVF.. Just looking for opinions.. Any idea how long is the waiting time for ivf? N what's the cost involved?
Hi hazemo, I hve endo aswell my first app at kkh ivf was early June and I was on the Long protocol and now I am in my 2ww. BT mid August. So can safely say the waiting time wasn't so long. I had to wait 1 month for my first appt thou.

Hi Kitty28,

Nope, the doc didn't see me. I was already on 19 days of HL since ER till BT day, so they dun see the need to extend the HL. So sianz... I'm gg back to work on Monday. I hope my bosses dun give me stress le.

Hi Kitty28,

Nope, the doc didn't see me. I was already on 19 days of HL since ER till BT day, so they dun see the need to extend the HL. So sianz... I'm gg back to work on Monday. I hope my bosses dun give me stress le.

Haiz, means I also have to go back office on tue. My boss is waiting for me to go back as they are drown will work. Omg! Stress is coming....

I also got cough during my last 2ww in 2010 & I cough till I got spotting! totally freak me out & only recover when I was 6 weeks pregnant

Thks so much, Audrey.... Ur words really put me at ease.. E nurse n TCM told me not wise to cough n sneeze... I was holding back so much but it makes me so uncomfy... Now drinking a bit pi pa gao n hope it can stop soon..I seldom fall sick n didn't expect it to strike me now....dun even dare to take durians now...

Wow..you take supplements so late haha. I only started Blackmores Conceive Well after my most recent failed FET :( I saw guardian having promo and grabbed a few boxes keke. Think better check with doc if can continue the multi vits. Previously i stopped everything except folic acid and TCM herbs. Planning my next Fresh cycle in before Nov. Counting down!
How many embbies you have stored? Jiayou! Hope they will thaw well and make way into your uterus to BFP. :D

I have 4 frozen left.. Yes fingers crossed!

Hi girls, I'm 13dp2dt today.. Whole of yesterday I had light brown discharge.. Not much, just when I wipe and I had no cramps also.. This morning it's gone.. What could it be? Abit too late for implantation bleeding right? Isit my AF trying to start but getting surpressed by progesterone?

Hi girls, I'm 13dp2dt today.. Whole of yesterday I had light brown discharge.. Not much, just when I wipe and I had no cramps also.. This morning it's gone.. What could it be? Abit too late for implantation bleeding right? Isit my AF trying to start but getting surpressed by progesterone?

Babystepsrainbow, when is ur blood test? Hav some bed rest n observe again.... If need be, ask for earlier BT and support

Babystepsrainbow: You mentioned that your discharge was the whole of yesterday or only one time spotting yesterday? If whole day, perhaps you wanna check O&G, if you want to have worry-free mind. If later, then it's alright coz it's just your old implantation bleeding. Else you can call tomorrow morning and ask for BT schedule for tomorrow itself. In meantime, do bedrest more and relax k.

Dreamirene - Bt on Wednesday..

Want2bamummy - It was throughout the day when I went toilet to wipe i will see.. Not much, never stain my pantyliner and v light brown, like my cm but milky brown like that.. Whole day today no more discharge though.. Maybe I call kkivf tmr to ask them.. My previous first cycle I 9dp2dt spot le..

Abit worried but I see it stopped le also seems promising.. Haiz..

Babysteps, just monitor and call kk tomorrow for early BT. Sometimes preggy can also have brown spotting. Jia you girl

Want2bamummy - It was throughout the day when I went toilet to wipe i will see.. Not much, never stain my pantyliner and v light brown, like my cm but milky brown like that.. Whole day today no more discharge though.. Maybe I call kkivf tmr to ask them.. My previous first cycle I 9dp2dt spot le..

Babystepsrainbow: dun worry too much... I also had light brown spotting on 12dpt/3dt and there's none the next day too. My BT was positive. Best that u do more bed rest ya... all will be fine. By any chance, did u do HPT?

Babystepsrainbow, jia you! Waiting for ur bb dusts

Jumbo girl , dreamirene - Thanks... I hope to be able to distribute baby dust too..

Want2bamummy - Nope I didn't, I dont dare leh.. I would rather know by BT, either yes or no.. No use la me haha...
Ok I'll.rest as much as i can..

Back