IVF/ICSI Support Group

Missus has no signs of pregnancy after ET, brown stains and sore breats (if these are considered symptoms)

She continued with TSB TCM medicine after ET.

We are now going to see TSB TCM.

Leor, thanks for your encouragement! Will call my gynae on my AF day 1. I am really quite anxious with the processes but I am trying to tell myself to calm down.

Also, hope the fees wont be too explosive as we are seeking treatment at TMC as my gynae is there. No subsidy!!!
sad.gif

nitro> congrats! wic dr is yr wife under kkh? hw old is she do u mind?

blizz> hope yr bil will be fine aft the opt...

the queue seems short when seeing dr during cny.. i went tsb, 20min done.

Hi. can someone advice me.
My bil is quite serious, tml n sat goin for another op. Doc wan us to b mentally prepared. *Touch wood* if anything happen how? cos I also don know if im pregnant a nt. shld request early bt? or how?

i think even if preg, own family members shld be ok.. cos no choice leh. they wont give u early bt cos sometimes too early. that time i a bit of blood tfc also dun give me. nt sure if hpt can detect now.

lin. I know have to go down but buddist believe mus tie a red string around the belly if pregnant.if I tie nt pregnant look stupid right? *touch wood. sry im nt cursing him jus wan to know.

Blizzbless, if am not wrong, direct kin shouldn't be any problem. Just that when praying, u can't kneel. Btw, since there is no bt confirmation, just treat it as per normal. 不知者无罪。but of cos, I really hope your brother can pass thru it and recover well and soon.

Blizzbless, sorry to hear abt ur bil...hope he overcomes...why not just call up TFC tmr morn and ask them abt it..mayb they are willing to do a bt for u...the only prob is whether it is too early to conclude anything..

Blizzbless, how many days post ET r u now? Too early may give u false positive due to hcg jab u got since u r fresh cycle. Tat time the earliest i went for bt myself is 11 days after ET and the number is still very very low n it doesnt mean anything. Then next day i went for hpt n dhow faint positive. Then 4 days later i checked bt again n it shows doubling in 2 days.

Muff, to tell the truth ivf doesnt mean 100% preggy. I hv to go tgru 2 fresh cycles to get my first child. After that i hv to go thru another 1 fresh cycle n 3 fet to get myself preggy with 2nd child. Im currently in 12 weeks. The key to ivf is dun give up when u fail. The road of ivf is more difficult than natural preg as u hv to go thru countless if jabs, scans, ER and ET and not to mention 2ww. And another 2ww to c its viable or not. But then u r not alone as all the ladies here hv gone thru many hurdles to get what they want. So dun b frighten. If u r up to it then do it and all the ladies here will accompany u thru this.

Blizzbless,

Sorry to hear abt your bil.. Hope he pulls thru this.. If it makes you feel better and gives you peace of mind, just go ahead and tie the red string around your belly.. Don't think anybody will say anything since it can't be seen..

blizz> if tie inside just tie, maybe dun kneel like leor suggested.. but who knows yr bil will go thru this..

nitro> i also same age as yr wife. but dun have such luck.. haiz.. i think a gd and supportive husband plays a part..

Congrats nitro. All the best to u n wifey and wish her a smooth and safe 9 mths ahead.

Which doc is she seeing in Kkh?? Am same age as her and starting first cycle soon. Scared and worried.

Ladies, cant remember who asked me my medicated fet cost. Had receive my bill. Is 1300 slighly less. Hope its help
happy.gif

Lin > I m nagging, impatient , missus can't stand me too.

Sara > we are seeing Dr Sadhana

today went back to see TSB TCM, she put missus name into her patients' pregnancy book, starting this year I saw at least a few pages of names,one page at least 20 names.

I think she personally outperform those over-paid ministers, she is really helping population growth.

Nitro: for TSB once confirm pregnant, she write in her book n give u her personal Hp nos.

Blizzbless: do what u r comfortable with. Don't over stress or tired yourself too much. Pray for your bil. Take care.

Tks everyone for ur concern. nothing can b done now except to pray.
my symptoms also all gone so don think of it yet. these few days keep rushing in n out of hospital n boy keep cling on me. very tired but at night cant sleep. tml op at 9 n another one on sat at 830.
wishing everyone a happy cny..

Blizzbless, hugz hugz... Not everyone has symptoms.,, so let's continue to jia you ! But regardless of which, hav a gd rest... Dun tire urself out.. ur boy still needs u... Take some warm milk and may help u to sleep better.. Take care...

Blizzbless, feel sad for yr bil. 2 surgeries in 2 days, this is no joke. Can only pray for yr bil, hope he is strong enuff to overcome this monster illness.

Meanwhile, u take good care of yourself as well, k.

Leor. Mine is less than 1.2k aft minusing initial paymt for the medication but nurse said its claimanble so add anoth $200+.
Nitro. Where is this TSB TCM?

Dream > Missus has been seeing TSB for a year, drinking the extreme bitter TCM for exactly a year.

Leapgal > Dr Tan Siew Buoy @ 6534 4131, directly opposite Chinatown Point across Upper Cross st.

Lin > just keep on trying, we tried for 6 years. Even during 4 years in Oz, in a very relax environment, also didnt TTC naturally. Now back in SG, extremely stressful and crowded environment.

Btw - when i glanced thru Dr TSB patient's book, i noticed most of her patients conceive naturally more than IVF. Even angmoh also go and see her.

nitro> i saw tsb for 14 mths before start ivf, and before that saw other tcm, so all in all is 3 yrs already. i cud not absorb the medicine. i tried for 4 yrs and 3mths already. did lap, 1 failed iui, 1 failed ivf with no frozens also. my body refuse to take in all the good nutrients of tcm and supplements. its a bit tough for me if it continues.

i wonder if seeing tsb at ntu and chinatown, the herbs will be different...

Nitro, maybe you can prob find more info on other threads in singapore motherhood...mayb just do a google on pregnancy and motherhood...it should give you a number of threads...

Imel, Thanks for sharing. To be honest I am definitely scared of failing. But I am trying to not think negatively and embrace the front. I am not sure how the effect of jabs and pills will have on me but I am hoping I can really pull through this. Its really painful to experience another loss.

Nitro, you can try Dr LC Cheng from TMC. He is very experience and many people go to him. He is also my Doctor and saved my life. I highly recommend his services. You can also research his name.

Sandra, dun feel positive for me leh...i hav no no symptoms leh..when i did my first IUI, i was also very hopeful...which is why i broke down when the results came back negative...now cautious..

sorry...going mad...and bored....cos super no mood to work...but still hav a concall to attend at 8pm tongiht...sian....

Hello sistas! Gong Xi Fa Cai! Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!

Dream : Stay positive!!!!! jia you!!!
happy.gif

Nitro : Congrats to you n your wife!
happy.gif
I am with Dr Benjamin Tham
happy.gif
but most impt ur wife n urself must be comfy. see a few n decide okie
happy.gif

Sandra : Happy New Year!!!!
happy.gif

sandra> ya, see dr tan and see if he wants to give me growth hormones.

dream> sme pple positve with no symptoms.. no need look out for any symptoms during 2ww..

blizz> hope yr bil is ok.. it must be v tough for u and fam now.. take care.

Dream,

Be positive. Very impt to be happy during 2ww. Imagine ur embyro already implant nicely liao. Jia you!

Lin,

May i noe what is growth hormones? Is it centotide?

Laki gal,

How's everything now?

Sasha,

How r u?

Gals,

Happy Lunar new Year!! Jia you!! Next year must get ang bao liao.

Purpledragon, hi hi me nw started my fet, nw hvin jab to suppressed my hormo n if bt show ok, will start my insert n reunited w my snow babies. How bout u?

All sistas here, happy lunar new yr. Snake yr will b d yr where all of us gg b mummy. Huat ah

Dreambear, thanks for asking. one of my wounds is still healin as it is bigger than others. And it seems i got more bad news after the surgery... haiz.

envy u can start cycling so soon. when u starting yr long protocol officially?

I hope the snake year will b a better year for all of us TTC-ing.

purpledragon> yes normal to have discharge in stim until ER. centotide shld be to prevent ovulation? i only know saizen as one of the growth hormones, for pple with poor quality eggs...

Tks. everyone. . tml will have to go through another 5 hrs surgery. hope he is strong to go through.
Dream. u ask me don think so much, u also..lol jus enjoy the cny n c u on v day..

Laki gal,

I'm now on 3 jabs a day. Tmr going for bt and scanning. If all ok, will go er next wed/thu. Jia you!!

Lin,

Ohh... Thanks for the info.

Purple: yes it's normal, I experienced that during my 1st fresh jabbing and was alarmed too, so don't worry, everything is on track
happy.gif
all the best!

Purple, jia you! hope that ur follicles will grow fast and healthily to the right size...

Blizzbles, ya lor...i also trying to stop looking out for symptoms..but maybe today super no mood to work and cnat help thinking...actually, i noticed usually a few hrs after the insert, i start feel feverish and groggy...thought this should only happen if the pills are taken orally...dunno...

everyone, happy new yr in advance! hope that all of us can promote to mummy in this yr!

Back