IVF/ICSI Support Group

Leor, stay zen mode!! i lovin'it... i also like u.. zen mode until friday appt with dr sadhana... lols

Hope_4_bb, my AMH is 2.4 last time but i ask the doc can try to take dhea cos the first ivf cycle i never yield good results with the qty & quality of the eggs...
I think abit bad temper and abit moustache le.. lols

Dream-maybe when U start work, yr mind is distracted, so the day will pass fast.
By then BT lao & BFP. ;)
Blizzbless-Pls do consider doing gelish for yr nails.
Actually now is consider pregnant otherwise proven ( forgot what is the short term).
I heard before that if pregnant, best not to do gelish coz of the chemical, only can do the normal kind of mani/pedi

Bluenosebear: it's PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise).

Wondersss: I am taking DHEA but AF is regular. No side effects other than the greasy hair. Will know if new AMH results soon.

Wondresss/BrChow. We r going to be cycle buddies...
Wondresss. Btw r u currently taking any oth supplements beside Dhea? Is it by prescription? Doc did not prescribed me anything so I am stocking royal jelly. Hope to start taking soon aft my spotting stops. Lastyr took conceive well but did not ovulate on the mth supposed to do fet so totally stop taking aft tat.

Wondersss and Bluenosebear, thank
happy.gif

Dream, I also dun knw leh. To me, lazy is my key haha... Lazy to think so can stay zen ba.

wondersss> i have not heard that dhea will cause af to miss. i took dhea but my af also regular. i think maybe cud be homorne imbalance aft ivf. u can chk with dr on fri..i also have imbalance now, miss af, pimples and mid cycle spotting. sianz

blizzbless> actually its preferred to have fix timing for inserts.. and dun do gelish, as the chemicals will cause harm to the developing foetus/embryo

Leor. Great to hear u n bb doing fine. For myself, mind lazy but body cont to work so not completely zen. Mayb tats my luck aso 50/50. Heheh. Take care when u r in hometown. Rest rest rest whenever u hv the chance.

Jus now I was having bad gastric, almost fainted. My hb bought some pill over the counter n I ate it. Don know issit ok but was too painful to think n was rushing to icu too.. Getting less n less hopeful for this 2ww.

Blizzbless, u hav gastric history? Take care ah and try not to miss ur meals.. Dun think any further abt 2ww... We will remind each other as we go along... V day will b here very soon...

Dream. mayb yesterday night I took about 15 strawberry n 5 cherry.
my bil in icu. don know wil I 'cheong' a nt but bobian still neef to go.

Blizzbless, since u had already gone, then dun think anymore abt it... Will b fine.,,Honestly, if it were me, I prob won't think of it,,, I m not tat particular or conscious abt such cheong unless mil stops me...

Dream. now totally drained. hope he can go throught this stage. I don have pil so sometime no one to guide do n dont.
I already start carrying my boy n everything normal. feel hopeless of my ivf, yesterday diarrhea somemore cos of gastric.another one week to close my case.. u jiayou..

Blizzbless, sometimes to be ignorant is a bliss...so just go with ur wat u r aware of and feel for.. as for the results, let's not have any negative thots or think abt it..sometimes maybe the least we think abt it, the higher chances it will happen..for me, i also sort of chuck it aside cos symptoms on off and not obvious...and now, resume work and CNY coming up, hopefully more distractions...though scared of relatives asking me abt babies..hahaha...

u sure ur diarrhoea is ok? u need to just call up TFC just to check? if u wan, better do so within these 2 days before they close for the long weekend..

hope_4_bb, i think u miss my posting.. im taking dhea for almost a month n going to see dr this friday only.. not sure if doc going to take the AMH levels for me bo..

leapgal, if your AMH levels is normal no need to take.. COnceive well is a supplement to strengthen yr body and not a pill to let you ovulate le..

Chris/lin, i also start having greasy hair.. OMG.. sucks lo... Side effects as below.. Guess it really affects the menses.. boohoo..
sad.gif

"Few side effects are reported when DHEA supplements are taken by mouth in recommended doses. Side effects may include fatigue, nasal congestion, headache, acne, or rapid/irregular heartbeats. In women, the most common side effects are abnormal menses, emotional changes, headache, and insomnia"

wondersss> i only have emotional change, nasal congestion and hair fall taking dhea. my mense always regular, except aft ivf.

blizzbless> sometimes u will get something when u least expect it. hope yr bil is ok now? what's wrong with him?

Tks Lin. he is scheduled for a heart operation at today12 noon.Doc say his heart function only 15 percent. Doc nt very confident but stil a mus to go through this op if nt 15 will eventually become zero.
My parents in law left them early, I never see them b4, so all siblings are very closed. Now I don regrets goin through all the pain of ivf to give my boy a sibling. at least someone is thr for him when we nt around. praying hard for him n for me..

leapgal: will u b doing fresh or FET? me doing fresh. din take DHEA cos dr dun recommend n also say dun nd.
only taking CoQ10, RJ, Conceive Well gold, chinese med w accup & ensure milk. once a while also pop a few brasil nuts.
started this routine since end dec so hopefully, fresh cycle will yield better quality & more eggs.

Blizzbless: for u 顺其自然 n stay calm. dun think of cheong & bantang. also, speak to baby, he/she will understand.
btw, when buy med over counter, try to ask if safe for preggies cos u r pregnant now hor.

wondersss: tmr u ask dr sadhana to take bt for u so that u can find out ur new amh lvl.

Brchow, no la.. i never take faithfully also.. lols.. so wont be taking this round.. will ask her to take HPT and then if bfn will ask her to induce my AF.. lols

Hi Sisters,

Nurse just rang back telling my missus it i +ve. Missus whatspp me '+ve', rang back to double-confirm with her.

Next, need to seek advices on gynae and diet, and how to prepare the next 9 mths and on Dos and Dons.

This is my best chinese new year angbao!

Wondresss. I took conceive not to help me ovulate. Its to promote healthy ovulation for my natural fet but in the end I did not ovulate. Or it cld aso just be coincidence I did not ovulate tat mth.
Brchow. It will be my 2nd fresh cycle. Conceived my boy through fresh in 2011 so memory faded wat to do n wat to take. Used up all my frozen embbies already.

Wondresss. I took conceive not to help me ovulate. Its to promote healthy ovulation for my natural fet but in the end I did not ovulate. Or it cld aso just be coincidence I did not ovulate tat mth.
Brchow. It will be my 2nd fresh cycle. Used up all my frozen embbies already. Conceived my boy through fresh in 2011 so memory faded on wat to do n wat to take.

Hi Nitro, congrats to you and your wife!
Saw some of your previous posts and feel very encouraged for your wife that she has a husband who put in good effort to read up. Good job! I think all these good effort is well paid off
happy.gif

I am so going to ask my husband to be as enthusiastic as you!

Nitro, congrats! Hope that i can grab ur bb dusts and have good results next week! I wan to enjoy a big ang bao too on V day! Is this ur wife's first trial too?

Oh...Nitro's wife who has implantation bleeding?

Babysmurf, thanks. Yes had told HH tan me going away. Requested another support jab before discharge and increase my duphaston from 2times to 3times daily.

Blizzbless, u do take care. Hope everything will be fine for both you and your brother.

Leapgal, thanks. You too jia you!

Nitro, Congrats! Hope your wife have a smooth 9 mths ahead! Cheers. Btw, do you know the hcg lvl?

Hi Sisters,

1st ivf cycle after 6yrs. 1st tried the most ex Chris Chen keyhole, next tried 1 x IUI and finally IVF.

Dont know what is long or short protocol.

Hope missus smooth 9 months ahead. Going to Si Ma Ru temple to pray and contribute abit tomorrow.

Thanks sisters for red bean tips.

Missus and myself are not having high hopes, when she said no brown spots, breasts do not feel sore.

Brchow, lols... okok.. bfp bfp... *crossing fingers*
but dun pin too big hopes.. suspecting is a hoax! lols

Nitro, wow.. congras! first good news of the yr!

Hi All,

My hubby and I tried ttc for more than 1 year. Last Oct, we were finally pregnant but I was down with Ectopic. Baby was stuck in left tube at the end of week6 and I was bleeding internally already. Tube did not burst and laparoscopy was performed on me with my left tube removed.

Gynae said that my right tube looks slightly abnormal in appearance. IVF is naturally proposed to me as an option, also to reduce the risk of another ectopic. Ectopic pregnancies are really dangerous. I have recovered well but still dealing with the emotions of losing my baby and choosing to do IVF as an option.

I can start my IVF cycle soon (next week) but I am still hanging in between. I have already went through counseling and know the process of the IVF. Sighs. So I am just browsing through all of your experiences and hope to gain some insights and support towards myself.

hello ladies, reading SIMPLY HER Feb issue n wanted to share that there is an article abt "eat your way to fertility".
tells u what to eat at which phase of ur normal af cycle eg, during af eat this; when prepare to release egg eat that; ovulating eat this; after ovulating eat that, etc.
There is also a mention of a new fertility jab called Pergoveris which the dr is recommending for my new cycle.
Apparently, this jab contains 2 hormones which encourage eggs maturity, which in turn increases chance of getting pregnant.
if interested, u can enquire with ur respective dr abt this new jab n how it can enhance ur chance of getting pregnant.

Muff,

Do look forward. I had been thru the same as u. Now already with a 15mths old child under my first ivf fresh cycle in 2011. And recently done a fet with good news. What had happen cannot be undone. U got to look or move forward in order to gain. Dun be afraid to do it yayy! Jia you
happy.gif

U can sure overcome everything and anything. Must have faith. Fighting!

Back