IVF/ICSI Support Group

MOrning wondersss!!! Hugz
Now no mood to whack le. I falling sick. Sore throat since last week & now lost my voice.
kao_cry.gif

Wondersss: Those pregnant mum I know still color their hair lor. Think shd be ok bah. If u worry, try asking for organic color.

Wondersss: they said can use organic dye or don't dye the roots. Heehee

Lynx: try drink seasalt water or Jue hua. Honey lemon also help. These few days eat light food not oily or fried stuffs

lynx, *hugs hugs* aiyoyo... missing the cycling days where we talk abt the symptoms... lols..drink more water and rest well.. CNY coming..

Babysmurf, hair already dye liao le... bo bian see how... but during dyeing of hair, i almost want to puke out.. not sure issit the chemicals too strong, i cant stand cos i seldom dye my hair

Although not reading into symptoms but i felt abit nausea and the stomach abit churning at the moment... haixxx.. dont know what wrong with me.. jialat..

Noted bbsmurf/Wondersss
happy.gif

Been drinking herbal tea/salt water/honey oso like tat. Seen doctor liao.
Jialak. Skali body become too cold how
sad.gif

Lynx: seasalt n honey water not liang one. Jue water is approved by my Tcm TSB to take. Better than barley water so no problem.

Ladies, usually we start injections on CD 2 right? How long do we need to inject before we trigger usually? Hubby is going overseas between 27 feb and 2 mar.. Am trying to calculate if my menses starts ard 18 Feb, is it safe to go ahead with IVF or should i skip and do it in March cycle (delay one month)...

Thanks in advanced!

Got Mar aptmt for my 2nd fresh cycle. But most probably postpone to Apr or May. Need to be physically n mentally prepared. Anyone else doing on tat mth? Seems very fast now compared to my 1st fresh wor.

Hannah, happy to know that you are cleared to start IVF soon. I'm going down to KKH on 14feb. yup my first time too with ART. The nurse already calculate if we will start in feb, we will have Dec babies!

lynx, i fix the appt when i saw her the last appt cos she prescribe me with DHEA.. she wan to see my reactions on the pills but seem the pills are causing my AF to be missing.. i google that DHEA side effect include causing changes of AF cycle..

Did any sisters taking DHEA got this prob?

Purpledragon - Thanks, am on short protocol.. So if my menses comes on 18 Feb.. Still quite risky.. Dr Sadhana doesnt encourage freezing cos freezing lowers the chances of success.. Best is fresh.. Haiz so i guess i might have to postpone to March cos i having EWCM and ovulation pains.. So i think im ovulating..

Sisters, I understand barley water is cooling de. So better avoid it. Honey and salt water shd be ok. Call me KS lor, I will dye and paint my nails b4 my cycle. So b4 my cycle, i do gel nails like crazy
happy.gif
I even went to do my eyebrown recently lor. After that, I will try to be a good gal and not do anything for the rest of my 9 mths, heh. Praying hard hard!!

Hannah > My D21 should be on 28 Feb if my menses is on time. So if on time, I will start my lucrin on 28 Feb. This will be my fresh 2nd cycle.

dreambear, jiayou jiayou!! all the best!!

i cannot be as good gal as u.. my white hairs are so obvious...From topview machiam like Mont Blanc logo (birdnest style) From side view, u can see i becoming like the Yang Guo.. all the white at the sides.. boohoo...

Dreambear, wondersss,

Wanted to rebond my hair in dec but my friend who's also my hairdresser refused to do it for me even though i told him ivf in feb
sad.gif
He told me to tahan and told me to go buy the flat iron thing for hair..

Blizzbless,

He believes that we shld try to avoid chemicals when ttc.. He's a gd friend and he's just concerned
happy.gif
I bought the flat iron and he gave me a free lesson on how to use.. Though i can't do it perfectly yet, still looks pretty gd.. Hehe.. Just takes a few min.. Hmm maybe u wanna just do a normal manicure instead of gelish?

wondersss: *laugh* real funny. u always exaggerate n magnify it by 10x. Abt DHEA affecting AF, i understand fr my doc that DHEA do affect our hormones which can include mood swings, tiredness, headaches but he din mention AF.

dreambear: i din know barley water is cooling!!! cos it's my fav hot drink at coffeeshop other than chrysanthemum.
during my 2ww, i also drink barley water when eating at coffeeshop, mayb that's y i din bfp at all. too liang le.

min81: oh dear, I just rebonded my hair in mid jan. hopefully, by the time i start cycling, all chemicals will be gone from my body.

Haha, I even asked my gynae & Dr Zou b4 I do my Eyebrown lor. They both say ok, though I know they sure laugh at me. But bo bian mah cos I vain pot! I'm gog for my Eyebrown touch up, colour dark my hair & remove my gel nails few days before i start my my lucrin.

Dream bear..

Can u PM me Dr Zou's clinic no.?
I was under her too 5 yrs back, tried calling her at the clinic last wk but no answer..

Is she still at the same place in AMk?

Hopes, dr Zou number is 6446 0833. She is in AMK blk 505

I hav a qn on the insert too.., once I start working, is it ok to change the timing of the insert by bringing forward half an hr?

Dream: my Tcm TSB said jue hua is better than barley water. Pregnant don't drink barley. I think u all should avoid also.

The insert is okie +- an hr.

Tingaling - yay!! U r 5days earlier than me!! Really hope our bodies will respond well!! Haha yes
praying for dec13 babies..
happy.gif
happy.gif

Dreambear - haha ok hope your menses come soon and we can support 1another in this since timeline quite near.. Urs is also long protocol eh? R u also with kkh or elsewhere? Gd luck to us all!!
happy.gif

dreambear, u want to dark color ur hair ??? if u hav dye, dont dye anymore..more chemical on hair, no good...

dream, dont eat the white vege, (kim chi), is cooling vege....

Helloooo sisters!! Really long time didn't log in here dy.
how r all of u? Lets 'Jia you' together k!
CNY is round the corner, wishing all of us BFP!! All dreams come true!! All the best!! Happy Lunar New Year!!
happy.gif

Snoopy > Cos my current colour is brown, which I last dye in Nov, so thinking to colour back to black, hoping that I can't colour for the rest of 9 mths.

Dream, u got fixed timing for insert? I don have leh, jus make sure 3x a day but yesterday forget, don know wil b affected a nt. recently very forgetful, took out HP but forget who I wanna SMS. Haiz.. Goin crazy.

Ladies, i have been takind dhea for 2
Mths n my amh increase from 0.9 to 2.7. Thou is still low ovarian reserve, is it a gd number inprovement? Does it makes a difference with thr number increase thiou it is still
Under range of low reservr?

Brchow,exaggerating is good.. the thread sometime too serious liao.. sisters.. let our hairs loosen and relax!

Hope_4_bb, that is a good sign.. increasing for u le
Just wonder what is the dosage u are taking?

Wondersess, increase le stoll in low ovarian reaerve range. I guess it doenst make much diff in qty of eggs. I be taking oNe more month before ivf.
25mg 3 times a day

Blizzbless, cos i tend to forget easily too..so if i fixed it, easier for me to rem...esp once i start work tmr...i am a routine person..the worst is to wake up to do the insert in the morning while half asleep...
think shd be ok bah...i am not sure too..

hope_4_bb, when u start taking it, do u have any side effects ar??? How u knw got increase of AMH?
Im not v faithfully taking it everyday..:p
I just took almost a month and my af disappear although my AF is irregular but jus wonder will it affect bo... haizzz

Blizzbless, though e leave ends on fri, I don't feel good disappearing from off for 2.5 wks... Already emails r piling up.. So better to start a bit before cny

Do u feel anything diff? I dun ... Sometimes I forgot I hav juz been thru ivf

Dream. same lor. boobs are sore. these few days got alot clear discharge but don care la, quite sian of the 2ww. cant b bother liao. goin for gelish tml.
like wat Leor say. if its our wil stick to us tight tight, no pt stress until ourself like tat. wondering how is Leor.

Hello ladies.

Thank you all gals worried abt me yayy! Really appreciated all the support and caring here
happy.gif

Just an update on me.

Discharge from hospital yesterday. Still have on/off brown spotting but getting lesser. Had done a scan and manage to See a yolk sac. Had schedule me to scan again in another 2ww to see heartbeat. And also my homo still show increasing. So now hopefully can see heartbeat in my next scan. Will continue to stay Zen heehee...

Gals, going hubby hometown for CNY. Will be away from Internet/wifi for at least a week.

All the best to those coming BFP and cycling sistas. Jia you!

That's good news, Leor! Congrats! But rem not to tire urself out during CNY..eat a lot but rest well too!

Blizzbless, i thot clear discharge is good...mine is sticky and usually whitish..i suspect is due to the insert...yah...i also a bit sian of the 2ww...not so bothered by it liao..

Dream, thanks

Can't be the first one congrats u and blizzbless on the BFP haha....will do it once am back. Jia you!

Back