IVF/ICSI Support Group

joyfully,
wow... your hubby very good to you... kekeke.. my hubby is working so i can only drive myself... actually went to old airport road hawker centre yesterday after BT but it wasn't open yet... so today i went to see gp again... cough got worse
sad.gif
have to be on antibiotics... sigh.... and after that went nearby for lor mee... as long got fish meat inside i'm very happy liao... :p

Luv and Hope, thanks! Praying hard and keeping my fingers crossed! 

Really not sure if I have the guts to test at home. But definitely won't be testing today.

Yea, Eskimobaby, Luv answered for me (thanks Luv!) Eskimobaby, maybe yours too cos like Cel, i also heard before that the lab technicians can actually know gender of our embryos (dunno how, maybe via sperm X/Y selection) and tend to store/transfer 1 sex each if we ET 2 embryos. They just wont tell us cos not legal in Sg if we get to agree/disagree or influence them to transfer only certain sex. Dont know how true is this but i do see more LFTs amongst IVF twins.

Joyfully so are you planning to go out next week? It's ok if it's just a short while right?
I also don't have the guts Lei but well still far for me.... Haha you are how many days pass ET for today?

Eskimobaby, oh dear, hope you'll recover soon. Must rest well k? My DH is seldom in singapore. So whenever he comes back from biz trip, he'll try to drive me around for food to satisfy my cravings. Unlike you girls, constantly have TLC and DH by your side. I also like the one at old airport rd, very yummy.
happy.gif
Ya, like wat u say, so long it comes with your Fav ingredients, can Liao!;p

Lakigal, u r most welcome.
happy.gif

Hope, I have been going out for meals whenever DH is in spore. I went out last sat to tue. I think should be ok ba, cos I prefer to eat the food hot. Don't like ta pao stuff.

IMO, going out for a short while should be fine. Just don't walk for too long k?

Congrats Eskimobaby & sugary...

I made a foolish decision. Postponed flight to Sunday as i didn't see AF yesterday and was quite pleased with myself for making the right choice. Becos I usually will start spotting for half a day and if AF starts fri morning with spotting, then tomorrow will be the 1st day and my appt on Mon. But my plan backfired bcos AF came with a vengeance v early this morning and my appt is now on Sat. And today is the last day of Sch semester and everyone it seems is trying to escape the Sh summer heat? I managed to get a midnight flight and arrive 6ish and an appt at 830am....Aaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh!

Snoopy, do you want to test first? Maybe spotting equals Gd news?

Joyfully, i see. I just want to walk my dog actually coz haven't been able to carry her for past 1 week.... and she looks so down haha.

I seem to be feeling unwell today kept feeling nausea and right adominal have on/off cramp and also need to breathe harder , wondering isit becoz I went out for dinner ytd or isit OHSS acting uP
sad.gif
ET was On wed n today only fri already feel so unwell
sad.gif

Snoopy today is how many days pass your ET? If your BT on tue I think maybe you can try testing? Sorry it's my first ivf so I'm not too sure either.

Bbshower, cramps on and off is normal. I feel I need to breathe harder initially too. But now am much better. Hmm I think you rest more on the bed?

abple,
wat's done is over... since things have been settled and you managed to get a flight back on time... don't fret anymore... relax and calm down
happy.gif

snoopy,
it should be quite safe to test from day 12 onwards but you must be prepared for the results ya

bbshower,
it sounds like ohss... unless you've eaten something that you are allergic to.

Hope, today is day 13 after ET...
Eskimobaby, do the test....hmm...actually I a bit worry the result.... Not dare to do it ...
sad.gif

Hope will feel better later....
Thanks ladies....

Erm...maybe becoz I have not been able to poo poo since ytd, that's y getting more uncOmfortable. B4 I went into ivf cycle I will surely go poo poo every morning without failed. Sry gals abit disgusting. I Only have alot of gas cming out... R u gals also like tat Or isit my body system going haywire...

Huh must be hard boiled ah-_-. I ate half boiled just now. And I dun really like to drink water now maybe becoz ET day drink too much, now the taste of plain water irks me.

As for the long Fei tai Hor I think in other hospital also alot of them got it. Maybe it's true they can know which one is boy boy n ger ger. Very good Hor . I also wan to have hehe.

Snoopy, hugz hugz. Dun worry too much, observe your discharge, if it gets serious u can call up the doc. Meantime have plenty of rest.

I also have spotting previously and I think cramps are quite normal, it comes n go frequently. Stay positive, have faith.

Bb shower, hehe...after ET having half boiled eggs not very good mah...that's why hard boiled eggs lor. Btw, u also need to up yr water wor. At least 2litre a day. Kena ohss not kidding leh. Try your best to drink k. Be good gal ah!

WaH 2litres is alot leh feel like I m in the army haha. Check with u gals can I drink 100plus or h20? Is there any drinks we can take to clear the nausea feeling? I have also stop drinking LDT becoz everytime I drink I feel like puking
sad.gif

Any of you gals here took royal jelly? I m wondering if I can continue to take after my ET? I find that RJ is very good, really feel like continue to take it but dunnoe can a not.

Ladies, I was just wondering..
Bcos we put in 2 embryos & when detected there is only a singleton, what happened to the other embryo?
Does it just disappear or actually pass out as blood/spotting?

Bb shower, Yes u can drink h20 or 100plus. When I kena ohss, I drink at least 3 to 4litres of water daily wor...haha...Maybe I kiasu...lolz...

Hmm...I stop royal jelly immediately after ET
happy.gif
and all the way till now.

snoopy,
test when you are ready
happy.gif
or u can call kkivf and ask if u can go down for earlier bt

ain,
usually the other embryo gets absorbed into the lining.

bbshower,
it really sounds like u have ohss... if u really can't take it pls go to the 24h clinic at kkh...

Hi Celc, thanks!!
happy.gif

I just call the clinic the nurse ask me stop taking cardiprin & can take normal Panadol if needed....
This is 1st time ( in 2ww) that hav discharge & the cramps really like AF come + nearly to actual AF date, that's why so worry.....
Our ET on same day 16/6 riz? Ur bt on next mon? But how come mine on tue ...will u test at home first ??

Eskimobaby ,ya... Maybe take on next Monday ba...
I called& the nurse just ask me to monitor , no need early bt ..Haiz.........
sad.gif

Wah Leor u drank so much water ah! Guess I ve to work hard on it. Ya I also stop eating RJ after ET. Those sis who are going intO ivf cycle I guess u all can start eating it. For me after I ate RJ I realized my basal body temp becm more consistent as I m not eatIng any other vitamins so I guess it's the RJ
happy.gif
been eating it since jan
happy.gif

Oh then better take note and also those with asthma also cannot take RJ.

I m wondering we had 2embryo Transfered isit possible the embryo will split further and becm triplets etc?

Lakigal, i believe in miracle too.
happy.gif
Stay positive and relaxed, and soon you'll be the next one to report gd news to us.
happy.gif
jiayou!!

snoopy, r u feeling better already? yup my ET also on 16th Jun, tat'z why i thought ur BT will be on Monday too. but mine is a 3dpt. is urs 2dpt? or maybe different hospital different test date?

No I din take cos still can tahan... I keep drink my favorite drink, milo ! Cos need hot drink to warm the stomach.. Still have discharge... Haiz.... Really hope will be better tomolo... Thks!

joy, red_velvet & hope. im here still lah..

seldom post cos nothing to report leh.
most of the time at home doing nothing and cant wait to go back to work. went office a couple of days ago kena chased back. my colleagues know i'm on ivf. they are so very sweet.

seriously 2ww is so stressful. my mind has never been so blank before.

Randy, haha... Your colleagues made the right thing by chasing you home

Try doing some activities (such as crossword puzzles, reading watching tv etc) that can keep your mind off the stress. I admit it's tough at times.

Glad to see your post and hope we will all graduate from here soon.
happy.gif

Btw, when is your BT?

Randy, I am like you. Went back to work half day on day 4. Find myself coping better like that. Of course I took it easy during the half days.
happy.gif
your colleagues are so nice, envious.
happy.gif

Joyfully, I have mild OHSS and hence the salt and sour plum cravings. Went for my pregnl jab yesterday and it is worse today. Tummy is very big now, like pregnant. haha. Later will take more protein and buy 100plus to replenish electrolytes. I still have one pregnyl jab to go, am thinking to ask nurse to do it away.

Back