IVF/ICSI Support Group

Luv, I am with Dr Sadahna @ KKH. So far I have only seen her once when she said, ok, you can go for IVF. Dunno when I will get to see her again, seems like everything are done by the nurses and lab.

I am quite disappointed with KKH IVF, service there are just so screw up.

Sarah-
Thanks for the link, it's very detail and im still reading thru
happy.gif
My 1st time doing FET and also OPK so very blur! *tsk tsk* *shake head* anyway i could have missed my o time already..hb and me a tad sad hv to wait another month..means 1 month older liao

Sunstillshines-
Only managed to scan once last tuesday..im not sure whether he did track my follicle growth then..i didn't ask as very blur..so i supposed he just scan thru my lining..well he probed the scan in and everywhere it seemed and maybe he did looked...and he calculated the days i should test OPK..is that enough?

Wah you so fast leh! NVM pocket empty, money can be earned back, most impt got sticky babydusts/BFP lol
biggrin.gif

Chrisl,
you know what? the IUI procedure required me to pay in cash and my nets card no money...
7083040.gif
The receptionist then told me can send cheque... else I will have to stay there to work at the clinic. hahaha....

You can go to the gynae to track the folicle grow on the D14 to D 16 (depending on how long your cycle is). Ask the gynae to tell you the size of the biggest folicle and also the thickness of the lining. Meanwhile also do the OPK. With this, can help you time your ovulation.

Shainie, Dr Loh is really different. He gives me the impression that he has a lot of "receipes" for different patients. He also gives good explanation.

Sometimes he cracked jokes but I think a bit dry...
kao_sticktongue.gif
hahaha... but he is good.

CelC, yeah, it's like that. You'll only get to see your doc during ER and ET. The rest of the time, it's the nurses and duty docs.

Before I got to see Dr Loh but only heard a lot from the sistas here, I thought he is an old man... I did not know that he is actually younger.

Do you think Dr Loh look like this Korean actor?

7083065.gif

7083066.jpg

sunstillshineslol hahaha yo're so funny
happy.gif
Praying all the best for your this cycle
happy.gif
happy.gif

superwhitetiger i got a normal cheaper one with 7 tests then thru the week thought not enough so hb got the only type available same as you got the clearblue smiley face one..i kiasu tested both, then both negative leh.. i supposed i'll continue to test the next few days to see..even though i feel not that positive lah ..

sunstillshines and oh about the tracking, over here, we can't just pop by the hospital without any appointment, and on the other hand hospital min. 3hrs drive 1way .. so hv to opt to test opk at home loh no choice..

7083211.gif
hope this cheer us up a bit... this ttc journey is not easy... not everyone understand..

Whitetiger, next time when you see Dr Loh, you will remember this picture.... hahaha...

Chrisl, if your cycle is regular around 30 to 32 days every month, you will be able to "agar-agar" when will the ovulation be and then you can make the appointment at around the ovulation period.

Hey Prosepina, ER will be on Tuesday! I cannot wait! Currently only have about 10 follicles, nehmind la. Hope every single one counts! Positive positive!!

Hi Nurul
I'm ok...well, life goes on...
How are you? How many days into 2ww already? Any symptoms showing? Hope you will bring us baby dust....
happy.gif

Yea. Great to noe u r doin fine. Any plans for next round? Me fine. Todae 8dpt. No symptoms. Yesterday had menstrual cramps. Dowana think of it. Wil go nuts thinking of it. LOL.

Chrisl, I ordered from this website: http://tiny-shop.blogspot.com/. I think only for delivery in Singapore. Using cheap internet strips, u can test more often (twice a day) and once u get positive, u can confirm using a second one. I also chart bbt to confirm whether I ovulate properly every mth, using fertilityfriend website.

Luv, BabyGalore, ur ET tomorrow? All the best!

Prosepina, yes, I have a lot of mucus this time round, a bit scared.. but I dun think it means my follicles r very good le.

I'm very tired these few days, trying to clear my work before taking long HL. My colleagues r gg to be v busy next 2 weeks, but I can do nothing to help them. ER is on Mon, I hope to have enuff rest this weekend.

Nurul, ya, don't think too much lah...
I haven't decide when to go next round. Wait for my review wif the doc first. In the mean time, collect more babydust from those who have bfp and try naturally lor. Hope can have miracle...hehe...
happy.gif

Luv and babygalore..gd luck for your ET tml..

Kittykatty...hugzzz...hv yr spotting stop?

Sunstillshines..welcome to 2ww.

Prosepina..Puregon make me fat too...water retention..lol

kikigal..take care..gd to bedrest in hospital..did yr doc say what cause the spotting?

niko, chrisl, ya... only 1 or 2 wear masks in office, finally, its weekend, away from the virus

Kittykatty, how are you now?

Kittybaby, great to hear you are fine... Believe in miracles.

kikigal, rest well...

Nurul, ya...dun think too much about it. I know easier said then done but keep yourself occupied.

blur xuan, hope you will feel better soon.

Tutu, you testing hpt tml.... I am still undecided... dun have the courage leh as I am not having high hopes.

Tutu, your mom has become the fan of Dr Loh. LOL...

Mc007, I almost forgotten that I am in 2ww from my iui... got so used to the discussion here about fresh or frozen cycle... Hope hb's soldiers will meet up with the nice big one and only folicle. Else, next month I will be going for fresh cycle...

My appetite not quite good. Puregon makes me bloated. DH just commented I look like pregnant lady...lol! How I hope it is true..good night sisters!

Tutu, fou fou: all the best to ur BT!

Tutu: For ur gf's selective abortion, is it due to regulations in sg that she can only have twins? other countries like US or china got multiples leh, but in sg even have to do selective abortion, sounds so cruel....

Kittykatty: hugs to u!

Moo3moo: I got the ovulation test strips from the same site as u. Much cheaper than the clearblue opk.

Back