IVF/ICSI Support Group

Wah Joanne congrats. Yea Joanne share wif us ur journey? Wats ur symptoms to BFP especially..it may to those esp who is now in 2WW esp like Tutu our sista, worrying about no symptoms...

Sorry for the late reply, ladies. Fell asleep earlier, heheh...

Bruno, no need to envy really. Quality is more important than quantity. My previous cycle yielded 26 eggs but only 6 were viable by D3. And none made it to a BFP so far. I'm just hoping out of the 28, enough are mature and make it to viable embryos.

Thks Bbjourney, will try to keep hydrated and get my protein intake.

Joyfully, excited for you too!
happy.gif

i1BB, hahah... thanks! But really hope quality is good lor. As u know my last round embbies so so only.

MC, hope i'll be able to join you all soon!

Also appreciate all the well wishes from the other sisters. So many of you.
happy.gif

Congrats Joanne!! Possibly twins! Just keep up all your supports and rest well. Stay stress free.

Tutu, dun worry. Go for BT first. Optimism and positive vibes!

Hi Sarah. This is my 3rd attempt and i have transferred 3 embbies as i am already 39 this year. I did my 2nd fet last year in May and decided to resy for a while before i embark in another one. I took 4 months unpaid leave to rest my body as my job is rather stressful. I started doing acupuncture with Dr Zou (twice a week) since Dec last year. Also went for healing with Mdm Tan (Yoga Inn) for a while. She told me that I will succeed this time and this really came true now!

During my 2ww, i have bottled chicken essence every morning and 2 cups of Red dates drink - daily. I also try to lie on bed for 1.5 - 2 hours after I put the insert each time so that my body can absorb more.

During my 2ww, i do feel some twitching at my abdomen sometimes. Also had some brown spotting on D10. But of course everyone has different symptons so please do not compare. The 2ww sisters are all pregnant now till proven otherwise ya
happy.gif

kk just call me ask me to come at 7.50 for my ER 2morow.
anyone know why they suddenly want to change the time. me getting nervous.

Joanne: chicken essence everyday..i tried that 4 a week and my body was so heaty.. so now only take once a week. btw u can try email dr sadhana abt yr spotting.

Joanne, Thanks for sharing. Hope I can success from my FET like you in my next attempt. Next FET is my 4th try, Dunno what else I can do for success.

Wish u have a smooth pregnancy. Congrats....

Joanne: thanks for sharing, hearing your story is like a fairy tale comes true.. I sincerely wish u success this time. Rest well n look fwd to hearing the heart beats!!

Bruno, you can rest until you are well enough to leave after ER. It's the ET that they will tend to rush you a little esp if there are many ETs that day.

joanne,wow twin will be good
happy.gif

twice a week of acupuncture fm Dec till now, that's so determined. your effort well paid
happy.gif

Madam Tan healing quite expensive right?

Joanne...gratz... u transfer 3!! with such high hcg, u r definitely either twins or maybe triplets. My hcg only 864...

Sandra...uniqlo one is not cotton, is wool. not short too, can cover from lower abdominal to jus a few cm under breasts.

Luv: no la.. Im staying for the next 2wks with my parents.. So I had a gd Hm cooked meal by my mum and I fell asleep after that..

mc - so yours is not twins? 1064 could be twins?

Red velvet - I did not take Dr Zou's medication as i realized it made my blood pressure goes up. So i only go for acu.

Prosepina - do we just put the rice and lotus root together to boil? For how long?

Kiki - I'm calling her tomorrow as i'm not getting medication from her.

Tutu -the spotting are on the pad as well. I have decided to go SF Loh's clinic tonight for jab/additional medication support. KKH is always like that. Everything to them is nothing important/serious. Really sickening sometimes...

Prosepina - yeah. Mdm Tan's healing is quite exp. I paid $900 for 1st 6 sessions (including 6 distant healing which i never utilized) and $400 for next 3 sessions. I decided to stop the healing when my natural fet was delayed in March.....

Chevy, at the end of the day, we are paying for it. So it does not matter when we go kk or pte for jab. I think since i am bfp now, i better dont take bleeding too lightly. Dont want to regret it for life next time....

Thanks to all sisters for your wishes. Everyone of us work so hard for our dreams to come true. God will definiely make it happen for us one day....

kiki - u go for healing too? when is your ER/ET?

Joanne, yup. I went for healing. My ET was on 24 Apr and BFP with a singleton. My recent bleeding, I also ask Lao Shi to do distant healing.

bbliss - i'm with KK. I can transfer 3 becos this is my 3rd attempt and i'm already 39 this year... Yeah, i'm doing medicated fet this time.

Joanne my spoting I think lighter than u. Only seen when wipe but it ended with big problem coz not enough support. Better go to Dr Loh for add support. Can see alreadyy the sac if the scan doing by now.
Ru inserting cyclogest? Thru vagina or rectum. We are cycle buddy during my 1st FET. Around June last year. It is glad to hear ur BFP. This is ur 3rd FET?

bruno mine is 5 days later cos mine D3 transfer but for D2 transfer mayb e 6th days. To check ur progesterone level. If low den 30 they wil give u additional support, orally.

Joanne, I was admitted and was given a jab. Complete bed rest. And I did prayers daily. I agreed with Shainie, any amount of spotting is not to be taken lightly.

Hey Shainie, spotting stopped liao. Dr Loh wants me to go for the 1st jun appt first before seeing him. So I decided to go to my gf's OB in Mount E. Tomorrow appt at 3pm. How are you, dearie?

Red Velvet - Yes! I think from taking the leave from work, my mind and body get to rest completely without worrying about deadlines. These 4 months I did nothing except watching tv, cooking, brisk walking etc. Very worth it!

Shainie - Yeah. I read about your sad experience. That time how many weeks were u? U went to the 24 hrs clinic and the doc refused to give u jab right? You should write to newspaper or LHL FB. The gov keep sayin our birth rate is low and yet the gov hospital is not supportive at all. What the shit is this!!

Back