IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi Wendy

I tried calling Dr Loh clinic this morning. The lady who pick up the call told me the clinic is closed today due to today is Valentine day. So you may want to call again tomorrow. FYI try calling 6259 1819 if you would like to speak to the nurse.

Don't be sian be positive cos you have come so far le. Hmm, Dr loh don't really bother the grade one. Cos he believe the womb is the best place for the embbies to grow and implant accordingly. Just to share my experience when I did my FET with him last time, I eagerly asked him what is the grade after thawing he can reply me "I don't really care" cos he believe even a grade 2 (KK standard) can also BFP have faith and confident my dear!

Hi Wendy

I tried calling Dr Loh clinic this morning. The lady who pick up the call told me the clinic is closed today due to today is Valentine day. So you may want to call again tomorrow. FYI try calling 6259 1819 if you would like to speak to the nurse.

Don't be sian be positive cos you have come so far le. Hmm, Dr loh don't really bother the grade one. Cos he believe the womb is the best place for the embbies to grow and implant accordingly. Just to share my experience when I did my FET with him last time, I eagerly asked him what is the grade after thawing he can reply me "I don't really care" cos he believe even a grade 2 (KK standard) can also BFP have faith and confident my dear!

Hi Wendy

i agree with you ChelChel my embies during first FET was the best at grade 1 and i had BFN. while my friend with a lower grade embies had a BFP. so Wendy be positive :D

i agree with you ChelChel my embies during first FET was the best at grade 1 and i had BFN. while my friend with a lower grade embies had a BFP. so Wendy be positive :D

Chelchel..u mean they are closed since afternn..?? Thanks for yr encouragement Chelchel..

Gum..thanks..I hope to stay positive too..
happy.gif

Chelchel..u mean they are closed since afternn..?? Thanks for yr encouragement Chelchel..

happy.gif

happy.gif

Wendy,

I think they are closed for the day. No worries. I know you have been going thru a lot. Don't give up since we have a great Dr Loh what we can do now is to pray hard that the rest will be SWEE SWEE for us and rest is up to the one up there to decide.

I believe God will bless you Wendy. Have faith my dear!

Wendy,

I think they are closed for the day. No worries. I know you have been going thru a lot. Don't give up since we have a great Dr Loh what we can do now is to pray hard that the rest will be SWEE SWEE for us and rest is up to the one up there to decide.

Wendy,

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

i1BB, awww... thanks for thinking of me, dear!! Sorry, was busy the whole day with work. No time to log in till now. Wah, such a long thread to follow.

cock cock and gals, your amusement park visit sounds like an adventure wor... Hahah...

Congrats Angel on your good news of your embbies. Good luck for your ET!

i1BB, awww... thanks for thinking of me, dear!! Sorry, was busy the whole day with work. No time to log in till now. Wah, such a long thread to follow.

cock cock and gals, your amusement park visit sounds like an adventure wor... Hahah...

Wendy, ic. There r patients at TFC this mrng but not so crowded. Dr loh today also v good mood.

TMC that side i dunno liao. U want to email him?

Wendy, ic. There r patients at TFC this mrng but not so crowded. Dr loh today also v good mood.

Back