IVF/ICSI Support Group

sorry BBjourney, just to confirm with you that TFC is located at Novena Specilist Centre (next to Novena MRT) level 7 #07-02 right? i tried calling 6252776 the whole day, but no one pick up the call ler....

Wendy, dr loh told me to stop but i forgot when. Later i go ask SS again.

Hope, e address u hv is correct. Tel 62527766.

Ching, i also not v sure. SS told me for Angela to know who i m n she will also go thru wat i hv to prep n do for ER.

Thks Ching
happy.gif

I1BB, no worries, I had 12 eggs after 2 failed ETs so Dr Sadhana suggested blastocyst n we went for it. Luckily, out of the 6 taken out, 2 were good, though not blastocyst, n the other 4 r being observed n might be thawed if they grow well.

Wendy, I went to check about manuka honey at GNC. They said it's very good but it's not advisable for pregnant ladies. Sorry har I don't know. You better not take. Paiseh paiseh.

At CARE now,they ask me how come hubby no come w me? I told them i also today den know i hv to come. Still waitg or Angela. Sleepy....

Hi Ladies,

Is any one under Dr Sadhana from KKH? Is she better or Dr Tan HH better?

I did a SIS scan and found polyps in the uterus. Need to go for surgery..so scare..!

i1bb, angela doing icsi, so hv to wait. lucky dr jin has a slot at a later time. Now on my way hm to put e meds, den go dr jin, den tonite go tmc jab. V siong.

Foufou, thanks. Hope everything goes well.

Dr jin say I'm the 1st person she heard of that's "sensitive" to progynova.... Zzzzz.... N she said on progynova, no ovulation will occur.... Anyone know?

cock cock, i'm with Dr Tan HH too. Who are you under now?

J03, thanks for the well wishes!
happy.gif
Hope you're enjoying your pregnancy now!

Wendy, all your symptoms point to OHSS liao leh. Hope you feel better soon and maybe can do D5 transfer!

Luvnhope..I am feeling better now..after taking 1 super strong painkiller n panadol that knock me out for 3hrs..haha..

My pee comes back n I start to pee abit more...very pitiful..do long kana ohss,do short aso so sick...haiz..I am waiting for care to call me le..but never received their call..is it because my embbies gone case Liao,,,
sad.gif

i1bb, yes very busy day but lucky. I even manage to cook porridge for my hubby whois sick. Now on cab chiong down to dr jin.

Ching, yes angela is e embroylogist. Dr loh will do er n et for us. Er at 9am on sat.

Wendy, when i was at Care just now, angela is doing icsi. Maybe is for ur embbies leh.

Hi sisters..just call care...managed to speak to Angela..they tot I was admitted to hospital..haha..but anyway,I tell her it is bad n she agreed I was realli sick..

She say that I had a lot of immature eggs which they don't know why.,but they split it by batches based on my understanding..they managed to fertilized 5 yesterday n 4 make it..
happy.gif
.. Today 5 more matured n they just fertilized them..bbjourney,you are rite le..she was doin icsi just now for my embbies..so the balance she will freeze it..so I also don't know hw many I have since she is so buzy...

She schedule my et on sat..,bbjourney,I can see you there..
happy.gif
hope my embbies are gd..never managed to ask abt the grading.haiz.

Haha Wendy! See! I told u right! Ai Zai cos yr embbies sure Swee Swee one cos they r in good "care" ma! Like that I think u at least got 9 can use one and Mayb even more! At least they not like KK, so "wasteful", just throw cos they too bz n no time to cultivate for us.... All the best to yr ET ya... Both u and bb journey! Meanwhile Wendy, try as best as u can to down lotsa n lotsa of water to ease the discomfort n wash away the jabs hormones ok... JY JY! *shaking bum bum n shaking Pom pom ball*

I1bb..thanks le..you very supportive..but I can't shake bum now..still a bit cramp at my stomach..haha..also don't know how many I have la..just have enough for transfer n store v happy Liao..but of coz grade must b ok la..cannot hey hey..if not aso no use..doesn't pee much don't know y..going to see dr Jin tomorrow afternoon..will tell her my or story.,she will aso b stunned..her schedule is v tight when I call in n book just now.,but they actually give priorities to ppl going for et..so though full they still give me a slot..heehee..

When is yr next visit to dr jin? When is yr next fet?.

Wendy,
If u r not peeing much then the excess water is piling up inside you which is one symptom of ohss. Are u eating any egg whites? Take as many egg whites as 7 or 8 even if u r on immunococal already. If u bfp, ohss will only get worse. Pls take care n go to the hospital if u cannot take it. Ohss can be life threatening if too severe. I'm not trying to be a wet blanket but at this point ur health is more important.

Wendy, ish I shake my bum not u lah! I 打气for u ma! Lolx
My next apt with dr jin not fixed yet n my FET date not known yet leh... Gal look on the bright side ya, at least this time yr OHSS not s serious s last time ya *touchwood*

Yes I1BB
happy.gif
they transferred 2 eggies
happy.gif
I hope they stay strong, grow and hold on to me tightly
happy.gif
really praying hard..

Oooh, by the way, any advice on what to eat or avoid during the 2WW? I cant remember... so long since the previous one...

Booboolina, congrats n welcome to 2ww wor. So yr 2 embbies r day __? Blasto? U still have anymore embbies left to freeze? Sorry I am very curious cos dr sadhana do nice to do blasto for u. As for the do's n dont's right, u can check back the archive file, there's a google doc the sisters here did, got list out whole list... Very informative.. I can only rem some basic, no Chilli, no no backbone seafood eg. Prawns crabs, no raw food, no Liang food etc... Eat durians, brazil nuts, chix essence etc

Wendy I don't understand wat u bringing yourself?
Crinone is progestrone insert. As for protections pills, only after bt results out then they will advise need this extra support or not.

hello all sisters! my wkn has come early! yeah!!!!! on leave tomorrow!!

wow, great news that wendy is doing ET on sat, and bbjourney doing ER... and fou_fou doing BT next fri... as each day passes, all of you are a day nearer your dream! JY and stay positive! Booboolina, congrats! try to relax and take it easy on your 2ww
happy.gif

luvnhope, since dr loh left, i have been assigned to dr sadhana.. lynn asked which doc is better - sadhana or tanHH.. i dont know abt tanHH coz not under him, but sadhana is more senior in terms of rank (and age).. so far, my experience with her for ER and ET has been good..

wendy, take care ok... at least got sth to look fwd to
happy.gif

thanks i1bb.. havent even scanned i darent say much.. how r u? i v confused with FET one.. so when is your ET? anytime soon? great that u are fine w 3x per day...
happy.gif

Dollygal..yup..I havent get the crinone insert from tfc yet..they say only buy from them after et..but I remember during my previous fresh,the dr will insert for me after he transfer..if don't buy 1st how to insert?.u get what I mean?.so meaning it ok if I bring my own left over crinone stick from my previous cycle rite?

Cock cock, have faith in yr bb! Tmr u will b able to c them
happy.gif
rem to update us ok. Me dnt knw when my ET will b yet leh anyway I'm not very looking forward to it nor am I excited.... Hehe

Wendy,
Ohss can also start after ER n for ur case it started during stimulation n frankly speaking it will only get worse after ur ER. seems like until now u still dun think u have ohss. I think it's better for u to highlight to dr Loh abt not peeing n see wat he says.

Hi cockcock..happy to see you here so early today...haha..rem to update us of yr scanning tomorrow ya...
happy.gif

I hope the pain will be gone by tomorrow so that I can do my et on sat without prob..
happy.gif

I have left over medications from last failed cycle so I always bring along n let ning/angela knows before they prescribe . At least can save a bit. Crinone I allergy lord, luckily Angela did other arrangement for me If not so wasted.

Back