IVF/ICSI Support Group

A Big Hi to All on your TTC journey.
For all your Ovulation and Pregnancy needs, please visit <font color="0000ff">www.bbshop01.blogspot.com</font> or email <font color="0000ff">[email protected]</font>

High sensitive OPKs and HPTs @ <font color="0000ff">$0.50 to $0.60</font> per strip.
Clearblue digital ovulation <font color="ff0000">(smiley face)</font> 7 sticks @ <font color="0000ff">$45.90</font>
Clearblue digital pregnancy with conception indicator <font color="ff0000">(tells how many weeks pregnant)</font> 2 sticks @ <font color="0000ff">$27.90</font>
Clearblue Fertility Monitor and 20 sticks @ <font color="0000ff">$220</font>
Clearblue box of 20 sticks @ <font color="0000ff">$46.50</font> (with free HPTs)
Lucky packages incl Pre-seed/Conceive Plus, Basal Thermometer also available.

Fast delivery guaranteed and Next day delivery is also available.

hi babymaking,

u better today? yup like wat daintreez says, try to put some snacks near u like for me i grab biscuits in between meals to satisfy the "hunger" feeling cos if i don't take any food, i'll puke like merlion and if i take full meals i'll also puke later. i still take my regular 3 meals just tat in between i snack alittle on biscuits.

Yes seem like quiet. Heee usually need to read thru 3 PBS in a day! Oh dear it's 5am, haven't been able to sleep since 3am. Dunno y. Only slept from 1230 to 330am. What's wrong with my body / brain?

Hi Su! Good to know there's a cycle buddy with me! Anyone else? Happy for all the sisters who are now preggies... hope that will be us soon too!

good morning ladies.

Flowers how ru? How's ur stim? When ur ER?

Ronniemini when ur BT?

Sunflower **wave**

Minako how's ur scan?

Hokaido any good news? Long time nvr see u in this thread..

Morning dAintree,
Wow, I can't imGine puking through out pregnancy. It's really miserable, ESP coupled with gastric.

Chris
Thks for tip. How many weeks are you along now?

Hazel
How are you? Any symptoms? I alternate between puking n bloating. Yesterday was bloated so badly that I thought ohss so went to a private gynae, did a scan, can only see sac. No fetal pole or yolk, hopefully it's just a matter of time.

AnyOne knows when usually can see heartbeat? Week 6 or 7?

Gd morning all sisters, my spotting stopped and it lasted for about 2 days, intermitten spotting. Now the worse is having lots of gas(sorry if it's disgusting), that keeps coming out from behind. It's not a very comfortable 2ww. It's normal?

Feelingweird, it is bloatedness. Normal.

Bbmaking, I feel very tired. Almost dozed off in front of laptop a few times yesterday at work. There is also a frequent need to pee. Even at night, dunno how many times I hv to wake up. Lowere Abdomen is very sensitive n there is pulls at time. Bloated after food but not uncomfortable. Yesterday in the mrt on way home, a gentleman asked me to sit. I either look fat or really very tired.

Feel queasy at times too so I snacked on biscuits n it made me feel better. You dun stress ok. Relax.

feelingwierd,
Is normal to have lots of gas. No worries
happy.gif

Jia You!

wongval, hv ur AF cme? good luck for ur scan tomoro n move to stage 2. yeah. =)

yup. hope we wil BFP too like e sisters in e forum. ;p

feelingwierd
I was not given any jabs support during 2ww. I only have 3x utro insert per day.
Yes. Definately u will BFP de. must have faith k.

Leor, I see. So Dr Tan prescript different med for different people. I thought from kkh everyone on same protocol, like factory production. Feel more settle knowing you are from Dr Tan HH too and bfp.
19 weeks already so meaning u with your own gynae now? Know your bb sex already? So exciting hor. Did u have any m/s or vomitting?

Hi feelingwierd
My gynae still Dr Tan HH. Will stick to him hehe....feel comfortable mah...

I dont knw bb sex properly will knw on my next detail scan which is this Friday
happy.gif

I do have m/s and vomitting but very mild in early morning but it get better after week 16 le.

Hihi Leor, ic. But kkh abit far for me as I stay in the east. Tat means u go back to kkh for checkups too? Ohhh, this fri..... Are you working? It's a boring 2ww at home....

Minako, it is ok. A few more days sure ur lining will increase. I do take red bean soup to increase my lining. My 1st and only scan at d16 my lining was 9plus.

Wayng and leor we are with the same Dr. Mee too with Dr Tan HH
happy.gif

wayng yup this thursday.. And i dont dare to do hpt... just go and do bt then wait them to call me ;)

sarah abt 3 times only. I know about it by reading the past thread (around last year).

wayng
I will be on medical leave for this Friday Check-Up hehe. So after u confirm BFP, u will change to yr own Gynae?

Shainie, all the best luck to yr BT on Thursday and wayng too for next Monday BT
happy.gif

Leor, not sure yet. Haven't think about changing to who. I was thinking of getting a gynae near the east. Good luck for your scan this Friday. Hope can see clearer... Hehe...

Ya, shainie, good luck.

hi sisters in e forum, is it alrite if AF is veri light????

i on long protocol, finished e birth control pills n currently on lucrin injections.
we r suppose to hv e last menses b4 blood test n scan, n then k we proceed to stage 2.
but wat if e flow is veri light? no prob, rite? i kind of worri coz b4 i was on birth control pills, my AF were heavy to medium flow and lasted for abt 4-5 days leh. =(

Shainie,
All the best in ur bhcg test thur.. Wayng, all the best in urs nxt mon too
happy.gif

Shainie, I did my bhcg yest already instead of wed.. Coz was bleeding on sun. So its BFN for me..

Sunflower, thanks....  oh, if af arrives before bhcg means fail? Did u go back to kkh or outside gp for bhcg test?

Su, I think should be ok. My af was also very light when I was at your stage and I still proceed to the next stage. My af was only for 2 days.

Wayng,
Yups, if ur af comes before your bhcg test, you can call up kk to inform them. They'll ask u to go down for the bhcg test to see if u're pregnant or not..

Su,

Think is ok with very light flow. But best to ask yr dr for confirmation. U can always email yr questions or doubts to yr dr. They should be able to advise u.

Back