IVF/ICSI Support Group

Shoes
Nice to see you here again, you will make it next round..jiayou jiayou my dear. Is your AF reported? May i know how many folicies you have retrieved? And how many fertizer? I am sorry if asking at wrong timing.

hi clb, mi jabbing gonalf not puregon. been jabbing 4 days already. i m wif nuh.

hi joanne, clb, melodi n those in stims stage, do u hav any sypmtoms? i m feeling entire tummy area veri crampy n bloated now. feeling really uncomfortable. today i hav eaten 4 softboiled eggwhite n 2 pkt of immunocol. tomolo going for my scan n bloodtest. hope everything alright.

Blue, good good dun give up. Jiayou oh
happy.gif

Serene
I am on 2nd day of puregon, no bloated like you, but my right ovary start to have pulling feeling, quite strong just now, Not sure what it means...maybe you can try to increase immunocal. What kind of BT for you tomorrow?

Hi moo,

same like you my right ovary also start to have pulling feeling and slight pain. But I am on first day puregon only. So I increase to 2 packets immunocal to see how.

Hi shoes
Nice to see ur purple word again..;) jiayou n we will bfp one day ya...;)

Hi serene
Me so far so good as only 2nd day of puregeon.. Not much symptons yet.. Maybe u can asks ur clinic tomorow whether it is ok... Tomorow scan for follciles already? Woah.. Thats fast..;)

Hi serene, melodi, moo
Dun worry about the pull cramp is normal as I also have tat during my cycle. As I have check with the nurse and is normal too.

hi blue, glad tat u r optimistic
happy.gif
build up ur body to tip top condition n u will bfp next round. jia you! jia you!

hi moo, tomolo will scan for no. n size of follicles. bloodtest is to check e2 level.

Hi Ceraine,
For the progynova 2x2mg ,5days & 3x2mg, 5 days need to be taken at one time in the morning. Meaning u only pop the pil in the morning. That's the instruction that I get.

hi shoes, glad to see u bk again. Lets jia you together : )

hi melodi, me on short protocol so need to go bk to scan frequently and adjust the dosage of stims jab base on the no and size of follicles.

hi joannet, all the best to ur scan tomolo. Hope ur follicles grow bigger. N next week can do ER and ET.

Good morning sistas

Ok Thanks baby

Serene
Mine us and bt for e2 before stimulation start, your is short protocol thats why different from us, are you from kk as well? Good luck for your us and bt today, keep us updated ok...

Melodi
You might need to increase immunocal or eggs white if feeling bloated start. My scan is on next tuesday, slightly early than yours, hope i will see good result on that day 

Hi morning,

Moo, thanks! I try to eat 8 egg whites yesterday but very hard to swallow. Today reduce to 6 :p

Serene and Joannet, good luck to your scan today
happy.gif

Morning sister.. Time for injection..

Hi melodi
I say want eat 8 whites but lazy and only eat 5 whites n 2 immouncal yesterday.. As run out of strawberry milk..;( today must try eat 8 whites.. Hows ur ject today? Better n not so painful ba?

Hi jt n serene
All the best to ur scan today..;)

Melodi
You can try to eat 4 in the morning and 4 in the afternoon, take all at the same time might make you feel uncomfortable.

Hi sistas
My whole tummy very tend and hard, difficult to jab now, trying very hard, still difficult for needle to go in, is any way can help? Thanks alot.

<font color="aa00aa">moo, you're probably too tense. REad a book or watch tv or something whilst trying to poke? That's what I do, I read a book or play something on the DVD whilst poking and take deep breaths to help me relax whilst injecting myself</font>

Thanks shoes, will try it tomorrow, think i have hurt my muscle, the jab area still painful.

J03
Are you feeling better after medicine? Rest more and take more liquid for fast recovering. Take care dear

Hi gals
Maybe because my dosage is lower than u gals so yesterday didnt feel anything yet.. But today can feel the pulling sensation u gals been toking abt le.. Heavy feel..

Hi sisters! Just back from the scan. Egg size stll not big enough and on 2 more days puregon
sad.gif
Will be back to scan again on Mon and hopefully can do ER next wed/thurs..

Hello! Back from kkivf.. Follicle didn't grow at all.. 2 more days of puregon 150iu.. If still didn't grow Monday, will move on to IVF in may..

Hi Moo, Joanne03 and Joannet, Serene, Melodi, let's cheong together coming week. Shld be an exciting week for us. I also have slight uncomfy feeling, D3 of Puregon, initially tot coz due to accup this morning, he poked too much or what, but after you girls experiencing the same, i guess it's normal...

Moo, maybe ur muscles at ur tummy tensed up? try to relax and take a deep breathe b4 jabbing...

Hi clb
U r jabbing how many iu of puregeon? Think only i jab 200iu here..

Hi moo
Ya, u r too tense.. Just deep breadth n put ice to numb the area before jab k..;)

Hi jacy
Oh.. Very strange why ur follcles not growing? Is this ur first soiui? Did u take bt prior start?

Hi JT
Wht time r u at kk this morning to go for ur scan? Not 8am ma? Still hv to wait 3hr to see doc? So u going inject another 400iu of puregeon? Thats very long.. Next apptment must asks how many follcle u hv woah.. So excited for u..;)

Hi clb and j03
Indeed i am ok with the jab, iam doing it during my so-iui, just dont know why my whole tummy is hard now, this morning jab area slightly swollen and still painful, i have used heat pad twice and tried to make the swollen reduce, will try again later, hope it help. Is it must jab below and at the side of belly button? Can it be above? My above muscle still soft cos never jab there before. Try to call clinic this morning, guess they are too busy, didnt call back.

Hi moo
U mean u havent jab for today injection?? As injection got to take around the same timing everyday.. At most can only allow two hr difference... Mine no swollen but left side got one patch blue black..(think due to that time kena vein and got blood dash out) right side can see some needle hole.. Poor tummy.. Really admire stickybfp...

Hi moo
KnOw is not easy to jab twice per day but see so many sister can go thru.. We can do it too k.. Just deep breadth n stay relax k..;) btw, my mum go collect the vit c today and they say due to australia got 天灾 recently so production very slow.. They only manage get two bottles and sold one le.. As my mum only pre order one bottle fr them last saturday.. Paiseh.. They say more stock will comes in only two to three wks later.. If u still wants by then, will asks my mum to get for u.. Looks like it is real good as so fast out out of stock..;)

J03, i reached KKIVF around 9am today. Nurse said today very crowded cos a lot of pple doing ET today. Hopefully i can do my ER on Wed so ET will be on Fri...

Jt
Yes we are strong big baby and very hard for small baby...haha jiayou, hope your folicies grow big and nice, then ER and ET next week.

J03
Yes no problem and only help me to get if your mom is going there again. But by the time the stock come, can we still take after bfp?

Hi clb and Moo, Joanne03, Joannet, Serene,

Yes, let's chong together, pain together, tummy bruise blue blue black black together and finally BFP together
happy.gif

Cheers!
Ps: oh no 9 more hours must jab again...:p faint > <

Melodi
Yes let bfp together!! I think everybody still kan cheong for next week US. tomorrow is sunday, are you still wake up early for jab?

Ya me a bit nervous abt the US too. Dono follicles grow or cysts will grow :p

Must same timing right so no choice must wake up early
sad.gif

Hi melodi
Plus minus two hr is ok.. No need so exact timing..;)

Hi moo
Of course still can eat after bfp as vit c is not medicine..;)
Is sweet with good vitamin to me ..;)

Alarmak, melodi makes me hv a shock to read that we going inject again..
Btw, i just bought 60eggs today which can last me only one wk.... Haha.. Never in my life i bought so many eggs before.. Lucky i buy at market else very expensive..think the auntie maybe thot i am in cake business.. Hee.. Glad that i finally make myself eat 8 eggs and 3 pkt of immouncal today..;) going accu tomorow morning.. Who else is going?

joanne03, ok then I can more relax next time. I only able to make myself eat 8 eggs yesterday. Today 5 eggs only, then went out whole day. But i ate a lot of durians today :p Must drink more water now.
happy.gif

Btw anyone know durians is actually good for what and during stimulation jab if we eat any benefit to follicles? I remember I read b4 eating durians is good. Anyway I love durians so just an excuse :p

Oh yes I bought my favourite raosted chestnuts too, err but havent eat yet. Can eat during IVF?

Melodi
I am also craving durian, have been eat continuely 4 days liao, must really drink alot of water, or else might get sore throat, sistas here said it is good for implanation, luckily during our 2ww it still in season. You can eat everyday during 2ww.

Back