IVF/ICSI Support Group

5226496.gif
5226497.gif
5226498.gif
5226499.gif

<font color="9933ff"> To those who are going thru stimulation or whatever stage..or should i say started already...
5226515.gif

To those who are waiting for
5226516.gif
5226517.gif

and for pple like me...still in the unknown... and waiting to start...
5226518.gif

and may we all get our
5226519.gif
soon!!!</font>

Sticky ah, can de.... Stress play an impt part wor.... U Tis kind of mentality also good ma... At least u not kan cheong n worried at the slightest symptom whatsoever.... Happy go lucky ma... Yr embbies happy also n will sticky stick stick to happy mummy ma
happy.gif

<font color="ff0099"> Ron/Sun... PLEASE USE MORE OF THE ICONS!!! hahaha...it's not mine lah... just want this thread to be more positive..then we can all BFPOSITIVE lor..hahaha.. </font>
5226526.gif

<font color="9966ff"> STICKY!!!
5226532.gif
no STRESS... can make it okie??

CEO... cos i super bo liaoz... bored mah..hahaha... so put icons...in a ways also can keep track of where i left off my chat too..hahaha...</font>
5226533.gif

Hi ceo
Ya lor.. Thats wht nurse told me too.. So u hubby really stay unmove for half hour? At night can but in the morning abit diffcult leh.. How ur hubby do it?

Hi
I think for this antibotics most important points to note is must eat first and must not lie down. As there is once as I very bloated and can't eat anything before taken I was so giggly tat I knock off. So think only this two points is important.

Oops also no taking of iron product and folic acid two hours before and after as they did nt mention to me and end up I having cold sweat. So pls made sure there is an interval. Pls confirm with the nurse again

stickybfp, blue, check wif u huh. one gonalf pen is 450iu n i need to jab 112.5iu each nite. i already jab 2 days of gonalf which is 225iu but seems tat e medicine inside e pen does not seems to b lesser. i wondering did i jab e med in? the 1st jab i done infront of e nurse, following her instruction. so i tink i shld hav done e jab correctly. but y e med inside e pen still look like full amt?

Serene did u pull up end of the knob before jabbing in?
When u jab, did u hear the click click sound &amp; till u can't push in anymore?
There are lines at the side I think, the med should lesser le

Good morning sister
Shit.. Feel abit of heaty n running nose..;( not at this time pls.. Can i see a gp n take any flu medicine now? As i hope yo recover soon before it gets worsen... Any advise?

Hi melodi
All the best to ur scan today..;)

Hi clb
Hows ur first day puregeon injection? Ok right? Just very busy as hv to poke left n right...

Hi sticky
If i want take 8 white today.. Can i take 5 in morning n 3 at night? Or must take 8 at one time then counted?
Also, can i mix two pkt of immounical in one drink n drink together? Wont overdose hor if drink at one time? Thk u somuch for advise..;)

Hi Joanne03, how was ur 1st puregon jab? my one.. my hubby jab, he was stress as couldn't push the plunger in...so was pushing and pushing, and sorta push the needle downwards also (needle already inserted in my tummy)... so now abit sore.=(..girls here... any comments? isit he push at wrong angle/position?

I feel abit heaty also, think stress and bit my own mouth, now have 2 ulcers...lol...Joanne, guess we gulp down more water ba..

melodi, how's things?

Sticky, i ask related qn to joanne03, so we start with alot of egg whites now? i was only thinking of taking 2 today only.. but see joanne03 taking 8 liao...wow, alot ah...joanne, u taking raw ?

Gd morning Joanne03,

I think its ok to take the normal flu med fr ur gp. However do tell them that ur on ivf.

For the immunicoal u can take 2packet at a time. It's no harm. For d egg white, normally I take in the morning and evening.

hi joanne
hi clb
can split the egg whites into a few meals...
and u can take 2 to 5 during suppression... and after stimulation jab u can increase...
u can take 2 immunocal together too...

hello morning all,

today bosses not around hence can come in to the forum.
happy.gif
Thank you for replying earlier with regards to my enquiry on accup. I am doing accup with Dr Zou but not eating her medicine, hopefully this will not affect my chances of bfp.. anyway i rememeber reading the past thread that Milo is no good, however i clarify with Dr Zou, she said Milo is ok, can drink.. Tea and coffee then no good.. hope this news will help those who loves Milo..
happy.gif

Anyway just curious, anyone planning to quit or already quitted to do IVF?

Hi All,

Good morning!!! I was on leave yesterday. ;)

Aside to cuite, you mean you can do the counselling session on 15 Apr? coz when i called them they said they are close for meeting on 15 Apr. we might meet each other there. ;) what time is your appt? mine is 1045am.

Hi shaine n sticky
Thks for ur advise..;) as at ont time eat 8 is abit too much so feel like split to day n night.. Like 4 in morning n 4 at night..;)

Hi clb
Nope, i take injection myself as i feel i can gauge the pain and whether it goes in 90degree.. At least when i feel pain (maybe got vein) then i will change to another spot..;)
Hv been taking 3 whites during suppression stage so now raise to 8 as suggest by doc zou.. She say 8-10 during stimulation.. Moreover i worry of bloat n ohss so eat more whites.. Actually i think if u eat 3 immounical, maybe 5 whites will do..;) doc zou suggestion is for those without drinking immouncal..hee..

Wonder hows melodi scan today? No news fr her yet..

hi blue,
good luck for ur bt tomolo...

hi bingo,
y u ask that qn... haha...
me did my last round of fet... prob after this wont do ivf anymore... y le??

hi stickbfp, blue, i hav confirmed wif e nurse. i have done e jab correctly. there will always b extra dose. thanks for replying
happy.gif

hi joanne, u r powerful leh. take so much egg white. i m currently taking 2 softboiled eggwhites during diner time. 1pkt of immunocol b4 breakfast n 1pkt of immunocol b4 zzz time. tink will up my softboiled eggwhites if i really feel bloated. i dun dare to take raw eggwhite leh.

hi serene,
if too bloated... raw egg whites will work best...
u try make ur milo with hot boiling water... then drop in one raw egg white... no taste de...

Hi Leor
How r u? Go for scan already?

Hi serene n clb
Paiseh.. Me eat half boil egg.. Not raw one.. Worry later LS... Hee..

Hi baby n Bnb
All the best to ur bt tomorow..;) pls give us tons of bbdust woah..;)

Hi Sticky,

haha i asked that question is because i've already decided to quit to embark on this journey so want to know who is making this decision also..

clb - if your hubby is doing the pushing of the plunger, ask him to press straight down to get a smooth "click" (slowly, click by click, of course). What you can do is you can use one hand to hold the tip of the pen that is connected to the body to "hold" the pen firmly, to prevent the pen from moving sideways/downwards - if not, can bruise abit if keep moving. plus u can ask him to sayang abit after the jab
happy.gif
Hope this helps.

Dear all, sorry was late again for the scan cos too many things happen in the morning.
happy.gif

Finally has my scan done and my linning is 5mm. They said ok now waiting for their call to start the injection. But I notice for my puregon jab, my dosage is 300iu. That seems alot to me. May I know what is the normal dosage for puregon jab. Just know from the nurse that during injection must 90 degree, oh no those lucrin jab I have taken so far is not 90 degree jab too :p Dono what will happen.

So now nervous, waiting for call from nurse.
happy.gif

oh ya, the nurse found two scan two cysts today but I told her I already have that long time ago and doc also know. So when I ask about the sizes, in face, it has shrink down a bit.
happy.gif
originally is 2 to 3 cm, now is 1.8cm. Is it because of my cysts, i have higher dosage of puregon jab? Anyone know :p

Thanks!

Back